BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
carley s.
These aren't bad. I like them, BUT personally I need more cushion on my heels than I do on my balls of my feet .
Casey B.
E Mckeesport, PA
Really useful and feel great under my feet. Would definitely recommend Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert
Great for when your wearing heels and your going to be standing all day long. well have your feet feeling great.
miranda m.
Columbus, OH
Very comfortable but not easy to clean . Very flexible and not expensive wore for 8 hours . Got from Influenster
Amber B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I loved these so much! I got them in a Influenster box and they make my favorite heels that much better to wear!
Sheri O.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally, I can wear my heels comfortably again! Thanks Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
So cushy! Felt like i was walking on air. My favorite heels are once again wearable thanks to famcy feet! Love!
BETH ANNE S.
Indiana, PA
I put these in my high heels hey felt wonderful. I tend to have a flat foot so walking in heels can be tricky.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Fashionista Expert
They do what the say and are comfortable good prices and easy to use
Laura J.
Great product!! Got it free in a voxbox and i am so glad! My feet always hurt when i wear heels and this helps!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?