BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
miranda m.
Columbus, OH
Very comfortable but not easy to clean . Very flexible and not expensive wore for 8 hours . Got from Influenster
Amy H.
Hamburg, NY
Super comfy!!! I love how these make my day so much easier and help me walk easier throughout my shift at work!!!
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
So comfortable, thanks to influenster I found out about this product and I love it, my feet feels so comfortable
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
I love these foot petals! They really make a difference from wearing heals. Makes the ball of your feet not sore!
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great for when your wearing heels and your going to be standing all day long. well have your feet feeling great.
Aja L.
Hollywood, FL
This is sooooooooooo amazing!!! I've put this into my sneakers even though I know is for my heels but I love them
carley s.
These aren't bad. I like them, BUT personally I need more cushion on my heels than I do on my balls of my feet .
Amber B.
Norton , VA
I loved these so much! I got them in a Influenster box and they make my favorite heels that much better to wear!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I received this product complimentary for review purposes, I liked this, kept my feet from slipping, good product
Sheri O.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally, I can wear my heels comfortably again! Thanks Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?