BY FOOT PETALS

Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I received this product complimentary for review purposes, I liked this, kept my feet from slipping, good product
Casey B.
E Mckeesport, PA
Really useful and feel great under my feet. Would definitely recommend Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Love these the work great. Help with your feet to not slip or move when using them. I would definitely recommend
queenxcarley ..
These aren't bad. I like them, BUT personally I need more cushion on my heels than I do on my balls of my feet .
Monique P.
Now I can wear my heals with comfort thanks to Fancy Feet Foot Petals!!! No more sitting! I love these! #contest
Amber B.
Norton , VA
I loved these so much! I got them in a Influenster box and they make my favorite heels that much better to wear!
Aja L.
Hollywood, FL
This is sooooooooooo amazing!!! I've put this into my sneakers even though I know is for my heels but I love them
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
So comfortable, thanks to influenster I found out about this product and I love it, my feet feels so comfortable
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
I love these foot petals! They really make a difference from wearing heals. Makes the ball of your feet not sore!
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
So cushy! Felt like i was walking on air. My favorite heels are once again wearable thanks to famcy feet! Love!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.