BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great for when your wearing heels and your going to be standing all day long. well have your feet feeling great.
Amber B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I loved these so much! I got them in a Influenster box and they make my favorite heels that much better to wear!
Casey B.
E Mckeesport, PA
Really useful and feel great under my feet. Would definitely recommend Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
dulce h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such a great product i got for free from the rosyvoxbox my feet feel comfy when standing for long periods of time
Amy H.
Hamburg, NY
Super comfy!!! I love how these make my day so much easier and help me walk easier throughout my shift at work!!!
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
So comfortable, thanks to influenster I found out about this product and I love it, my feet feels so comfortable
miranda m.
Columbus, OH
Very comfortable but not easy to clean . Very flexible and not expensive wore for 8 hours . Got from Influenster
Laura J.
Great product!! Got it free in a voxbox and i am so glad! My feet always hurt when i wear heels and this helps!
Ashley L.
These helped my super uncomfortable heels barable for the night. They aren't the greatest but got the job done.
Sheri O.
Lynchburg, VA
Finally, I can wear my heels comfortably again! Thanks Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?