BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Felicia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome cushions for heels! Makes wearing heels very comfortable. One size fits most. Easy to find in stores.
Anahi m.
Cowiche , WA
Super comfy to use!! I used them with my running shoes and they added extra cushion! AMAZING! Thank you Influenster
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Added extra comfort and kept my feet from sliding forward, which was the reason I purchased them. Great product
carley s.
These aren't bad. I like them, BUT personally I need more cushion on my heels than I do on my balls of my feet .
miranda m.
Columbus, OH
Very comfortable but not easy to clean . Very flexible and not expensive wore for 8 hours . Got from Influenster
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
I love these foot petals! They really make a difference from wearing heals. Makes the ball of your feet not sore!
Monique P.
Now I can wear my heals with comfort thanks to Fancy Feet Foot Petals!!! No more sitting! I love these! #contest
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I received this product complimentary for review purposes, I liked this, kept my feet from slipping, good product
Casey B.
E Mckeesport, PA
Really useful and feel great under my feet. Would definitely recommend Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta de verdad, que es un confort y alivios en mis pies al usar tacones, o zapatos altos. I like. Very good
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?