BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very good and comfortable helps a lot in what he says and does not feel annoying when walking or anything I liked.
Alexis M.
Kennett Sq, PA
These are great! They keep my feet comfy all day and help my feet & legs feel less tired at the end of a long day.
Vanessa E.
Kokomo, IN
These are so comfy and amazing ! So glad I got it in my VOXBOX. I can't go out without them anymore ! Totally love.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Love these the work great. Help with your feet to not slip or move when using them. I would definitely recommend
Aja L.
Hollywood, FL
This is sooooooooooo amazing!!! I've put this into my sneakers even though I know is for my heels but I love them
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great for when your wearing heels and your going to be standing all day long. well have your feet feeling great.
Casey B.
E Mckeesport, PA
Really useful and feel great under my feet. Would definitely recommend Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
So comfortable, thanks to influenster I found out about this product and I love it, my feet feels so comfortable
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I received this product complimentary for review purposes, I liked this, kept my feet from slipping, good product
dulce h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such a great product i got for free from the rosyvoxbox my feet feel comfy when standing for long periods of time
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back