BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Monique P.
Now I can wear my heals with comfort thanks to Fancy Feet Foot Petals!!! No more sitting! I love these! #contest
Kaylee M.
I put these in my work shoes and they work great! They keep my feet feeling good aylll day during my long shifts!
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encanta de verdad, que es un confort y alivios en mis pies al usar tacones, o zapatos altos. I like. Very good
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
I love these foot petals! They really make a difference from wearing heals. Makes the ball of your feet not sore!
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
So comfortable, thanks to influenster I found out about this product and I love it, my feet feels so comfortable
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
Love these the work great. Help with your feet to not slip or move when using them. I would definitely recommend
Amy H.
Hamburg, NY
Super comfy!!! I love how these make my day so much easier and help me walk easier throughout my shift at work!!!
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I received this product complimentary for review purposes, I liked this, kept my feet from slipping, good product
dulce h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Such a great product i got for free from the rosyvoxbox my feet feel comfy when standing for long periods of time
Aja L.
Hollywood, FL
This is sooooooooooo amazing!!! I've put this into my sneakers even though I know is for my heels but I love them
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?