BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Alexis M.
Wilmington, DE
These are great! They keep my feet comfy all day and help my feet & legs feel less tired at the end of a long day.
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Added extra comfort and kept my feet from sliding forward, which was the reason I purchased them. Great product
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Very good and comfortable helps a lot in what he says and does not feel annoying when walking or anything I liked.
Daniele L.
I use jump in my work and I'm always looking for the perfect cushion. This is a great product. Yes I recommend it!
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
These have the perfect shape to put into just just about any heel. It makes your uncomfortable shoes more bearable
Gina P.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Wore them all day and evening to a wedding, definitely lasted through all of the standing and walking and dancing!
Felicia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Awesome cushions for heels! Makes wearing heels very comfortable. One size fits most. Easy to find in stores.
Morgan N.
Awesome tool to keep the balls of your feet comfortable for dancing the night away at a wedding or special event!!!
Anahi H.
Cowiche, WA
Super comfy to use!! I used them with my running shoes and they added extra cushion! AMAZING! Thank you Influenster
Sarah V.
These are very comfortable and relieve pressure on the ball of my food. They attach easily and stay secure my shoes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?