BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Comfortable in my shoes. Will be good in summer sandals. I received these free for my review and am happy with them!
Heather R.
Huntsville, AL
These were great ! I was in a wedding and wore these in my heels all night and had no issues dancing the night away !
Melissa R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tried for two weeks, didn't feel any difference. Not sure how they're suppose to help feet at all. Do not buy. Free.
Alyssa K.
Luxemburg, WI
I got these in my rosy box and put them in my heels right away. I don't wear heels too often but when I do, they hurt! I tried them with these in and they didn't hurt at all.
Jenn Z.
Alexandria, VA
Rocking my new favorite heels thanks to #fancyfeet my feet have never felt more comfortable in a pair of high heels!
Rosemarie C.
Very comfortable for a everyday going. The color it's perfect because it match with my shoes and it's not noticeable
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I recieved these in my box and they have helped so much with my boots and my foot sliding forward when I am walking.
Daniele L.
I use jump in my work and I'm always looking for the perfect cushion. This is a great product. Yes I recommend it!
Lindsey W.
Fairhope , AL
I'm in my feet for work a lot, often at trade shows and these work great! Have saved my feet on long days in heels!
Sarah V.
These are very comfortable and relieve pressure on the ball of my food. They attach easily and stay secure my shoes
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?