BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Abby J.
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Kelsey M.
El Dorado, AR
I work 10+ hours on my feet a day. These inserts help keep my feet cushioned and comfortable during those long shifts.
Alejandra M.
They are comfortable for a while it's not the best. They definitely stick onto the shoe. I've used them in my heels.
Rosemarie C.
Very comfortable for a everyday going. The color it's perfect because it match with my shoes and it's not noticeable
Meredith W.
Brunswick, ME
Comfortable in my shoes. Will be good in summer sandals. I received these free for my review and am happy with them!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Today I am attending A wedding and I put them in my shoe. Excited to try them excited they feel good... so I am ready
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I recieved these in my box and they have helped so much with my boots and my foot sliding forward when I am walking.
Jenn Z.
Alexandria, VA
Rocking my new favorite heels thanks to #fancyfeet my feet have never felt more comfortable in a pair of high heels!
Melissa R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Tried for two weeks, didn't feel any difference. Not sure how they're suppose to help feet at all. Do not buy. Free.
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
These are not as cushy as I would have liked. They do add a small amount of cushioning and they stay in place nicely.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?