BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I recieved these in my box and they have helped so much with my boots and my foot sliding forward when I am walking.
Alyssa K.
LUXEMBURG, WI
I got these in my rosy box and put them in my heels right away. I don't wear heels too often but when I do, they hurt! I tried them with these in and they didn't hurt at all.
Heather R.
Baton Rouge , LA
These were great ! I was in a wedding and wore these in my heels all night and had no issues dancing the night away !
Rose L.
Elkhorn, NE
These are not as cushy as I would have liked. They do add a small amount of cushioning and they stay in place nicely.
Jenn Z.
Alexandria, VA
Rocking my new favorite heels thanks to #fancyfeet my feet have never felt more comfortable in a pair of high heels!
Alejandra M.
They are comfortable for a while it's not the best. They definitely stick onto the shoe. I've used them in my heels.
Melissa R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tried for two weeks, didn't feel any difference. Not sure how they're suppose to help feet at all. Do not buy. Free.
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Comfortable in my shoes. Will be good in summer sandals. I received these free for my review and am happy with them!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Today I am attending A wedding and I put them in my shoe. Excited to try them excited they feel good... so I am ready
Lindsey W.
Fairhope , AL
I'm in my feet for work a lot, often at trade shows and these work great! Have saved my feet on long days in heels!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?