BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Crystal T.
Pullman, WA
Super easy to use! Just peal back the backing and put them on your shoes where you want them. I would buy these again!
Yuli R.
S Barrington, IL
Awesome!! I used to go out with my high heels and I loved! Highly recommend:)Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, hace que mis zapatos se sientan tan cómodos , los super recomiendo y super económicos , excelente producto
Abby J.
Danville, KY
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
Not ideal for long wear! I wore them for 6 hours and didn't make me feet feel great at All! But loved them in my flats
Kelsey M.
El Dorado, AR
I work 10+ hours on my feet a day. These inserts help keep my feet cushioned and comfortable during those long shifts.
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Alyssa K.
Luxemburg, WI
I got these in my rosy box and put them in my heels right away. I don't wear heels too often but when I do, they hurt! I tried them with these in and they didn't hurt at all.
Rosemarie C.
Very comfortable for a everyday going. The color it's perfect because it match with my shoes and it's not noticeable
Alejandra M.
They are comfortable for a while it's not the best. They definitely stick onto the shoe. I've used them in my heels.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?