BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Love W.
Love love love
Keeps my feet comfy
I'm a dancer so I'm in heels for long hours and this makes the night easier on my feet
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
Not ideal for long wear! I wore them for 6 hours and didn't make me feet feel great at All! But loved them in my flats
Abby J.
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Keila R.
Mercedes , TX
I can go all day in heels with just using these shoe souls! A long day is not a long day at all with comfortable shoes!
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, hace que mis zapatos se sientan tan cómodos , los super recomiendo y super económicos , excelente producto
Kelsey M.
El Dorado, AR
I work 10+ hours on my feet a day. These inserts help keep my feet cushioned and comfortable during those long shifts.
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
Love these! When I wear heels my feet always hurt but now when I wear these I always feel great. Definitely recommend.
Tiffany T.
Siler City, NC
My Fancy Feet kept me going all through my friends wedding. There was no sliding of my feet and I was very comfortable.
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Crystal T.
Pullman, WA
Super easy to use! Just peal back the backing and put them on your shoes where you want them. I would buy these again!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?