BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I didn't like these. They didn't feel right in my flats. I'm sure it'll feel different in heels but they are not for me.
Yuli R.
S Barrington, IL
Awesome!! I used to go out with my high heels and I loved! Highly recommend:)Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Abby J.
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
Not ideal for long wear! I wore them for 6 hours and didn't make me feet feel great at All! But loved them in my flats
Keila R.
San Antonio , TX
I can go all day in heels with just using these shoe souls! A long day is not a long day at all with comfortable shoes!
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
Love these! When I wear heels my feet always hurt but now when I wear these I always feel great. Definitely recommend.
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, hace que mis zapatos se sientan tan cómodos , los super recomiendo y super económicos , excelente producto
Crystal T.
Pullman, WA
Super easy to use! Just peal back the backing and put them on your shoes where you want them. I would buy these again!
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Such a wonderful help with some uncomfortable 👠 shoes! Love how these help with the heels and make my feet feel better!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?