BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kelsey M.
El Dorado, AR
I work 10+ hours on my feet a day. These inserts help keep my feet cushioned and comfortable during those long shifts.
Crystal T.
Pullman, WA
Super easy to use! Just peal back the backing and put them on your shoes where you want them. I would buy these again!
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
Not ideal for long wear! I wore them for 6 hours and didn't make me feet feel great at All! But loved them in my flats
Lismayri P.
Doral, FL
Me encanta, hace que mis zapatos se sientan tan cómodos , los super recomiendo y super económicos , excelente producto
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Such a wonderful help with some uncomfortable 👠 shoes! Love how these help with the heels and make my feet feel better!
Keila R.
San Antonio , TX
I can go all day in heels with just using these shoe souls! A long day is not a long day at all with comfortable shoes!
Abby J.
Lexington, KY
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Kelsey M.
Colbert, GA
Love these! When I wear heels my feet always hurt but now when I wear these I always feel great. Definitely recommend.
Alejandra M.
They are comfortable for a while it's not the best. They definitely stick onto the shoe. I've used them in my heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?