BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lucy P.
I am not a big fan of those. For some reason they always hurt me from the beginning so I don't really like to use those.
Katie L.
Chicopee , MA
These will be amazing for when I work my 12 hour work days. They feel amazing! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ashley S.
I received these complamnatry from influenster in my voxbox and I really enjoy them there really comfortable with heals!
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Yesssss my feet are loving me... I'm not tempted to take my heels off or to change shoes its great. Highly Recommend....
Love W.
Love love love
Keeps my feet comfy
I'm a dancer so I'm in heels for long hours and this makes the night easier on my feet
User 1.
Really nice enjoyed using these have flat feet that often hurt so was really excited to see these included in a voxbox!!!
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Abby J.
Danville, KY
These are perfect size for heels. They were comfortable... wouldn't say they made a huge difference but I did like them
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Such a wonderful help with some uncomfortable 👠 shoes! Love how these help with the heels and make my feet feel better!
Kelsey M.
El Dorado, AR
I work 10+ hours on my feet a day. These inserts help keep my feet cushioned and comfortable during those long shifts.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?