BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Katie L.
Chicopee, MA
These will be amazing for when I work my 12 hour work days. They feel amazing! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Autumn W.
These help me stay in my shoes for as long as a want. I don't end up with blisters in that area if the foot. It's great!!
User 1.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really nice enjoyed using these have flat feet that often hurt so was really excited to see these included in a voxbox!!!
Lucy P.
I am not a big fan of those. For some reason they always hurt me from the beginning so I don't really like to use those.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Yesssss my feet are loving me... I'm not tempted to take my heels off or to change shoes its great. Highly Recommend....
Ashley S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received these complamnatry from influenster in my voxbox and I really enjoy them there really comfortable with heals!
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I didn't like these. They didn't feel right in my flats. I'm sure it'll feel different in heels but they are not for me.
Love W.
Love love love
Keeps my feet comfy
I'm a dancer so I'm in heels for long hours and this makes the night easier on my feet
Tiffany T.
Siler City, NC
My Fancy Feet kept me going all through my friends wedding. There was no sliding of my feet and I was very comfortable.
Latisa S.
I broke my foot but addicted to heels. The only way i can still wear my heals is with fancy foot. The comfort is great.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?