BY FOOT PETALS

Eliana H.
Victoria, TX
I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I loved them, they are comfortable and help my feet not slide around.
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I was seriously going to give away one of my favorite shoes because they didn't fit well, but fancy feet just saved them .
Autumn W.
These help me stay in my shoes for as long as a want. I don't end up with blisters in that area if the foot. It's great!!
Ashley S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I received these complamnatry from influenster in my voxbox and I really enjoy them there really comfortable with heals!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
I am not a big fan of those. For some reason they always hurt me from the beginning so I don't really like to use those.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
Yesssss my feet are loving me... I'm not tempted to take my heels off or to change shoes its great. Highly Recommend....
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I didn't like these. They didn't feel right in my flats. I'm sure it'll feel different in heels but they are not for me.
Ariella B.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really nice enjoyed using these have flat feet that often hurt so was really excited to see these included in a voxbox!!!
Marianni R.
Son las plantillas mas cómodas, se amoldan fácilmente al calzado que desees. A mi me encantan los deportivos y me va bien
Love W.
Love love love
Keeps my feet comfy
I'm a dancer so I'm in heels for long hours and this makes the night easier on my feet
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back