BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda C.
Mount Carmel , PA
These are absolutely great!! I just popped these into my heels and away I went. Makes it much more comfortable for my toes!
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I loved them, they are comfortable and help my feet not slide around.
Tania R.
Downey , CA
I was seriously going to give away one of my favorite shoes because they didn't fit well, but fancy feet just saved them .
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Worth every penny makes wearing shoes comfortable. Perfect for anyone who's on their feet all day and works for all shoes.
Chaya B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Loving my Fancy Feet pads that I received complimentary in my #RosyVoxBox
Prevents my feet from constantly sliding forward!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Super comfortable to wear with my heels. Love that they are nude so that they are not visible. Super easy to stick on shoe
Jill E.
Puyallup , WA
These are so comfy! I have never used them til i got the Rosy vox box. Im buying more for my family members who wear heals!
Kiara B.
I absolutely love this product. Made my feet feel so soft when out all night on the town wearing heels. I highly recommend
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
I received these in the rosy box box and I absolutely love them. They are very effected and i would totally recommend them!
Stephanie S.
Covington , GA
Influenster is the freaking bomb.com!!! Trying all the new products has definitely change my outlook on trying new products
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?