BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda C.
Mount Carmel, PA
These are absolutely great!! I just popped these into my heels and away I went. Makes it much more comfortable for my toes!
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Worth every penny makes wearing shoes comfortable. Perfect for anyone who's on their feet all day and works for all shoes.
Stephanie S.
Covington , GA
Influenster is the freaking bomb.com!!! Trying all the new products has definitely change my outlook on trying new products
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
These are so comfy! I have never used them til i got the Rosy vox box. Im buying more for my family members who wear heals!
Amanda O.
San Angelo, TX
This product is a life saver. They make a painful pair of heels comfortable! I really like these and they are inexpensive!
Kiara B.
I absolutely love this product. Made my feet feel so soft when out all night on the town wearing heels. I highly recommend
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I was seriously going to give away one of my favorite shoes because they didn't fit well, but fancy feet just saved them .
Marianni R.
Son las plantillas mas cómodas, se amoldan fácilmente al calzado que desees. A mi me encantan los deportivos y me va bien
Lucy P.
I am not a big fan of those. For some reason they always hurt me from the beginning so I don't really like to use those.
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I didn't like these. They didn't feel right in my flats. I'm sure it'll feel different in heels but they are not for me.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?