BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda O.
San Angelo, TX
This product is a life saver. They make a painful pair of heels comfortable! I really like these and they are inexpensive!
Amadin I.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love,love these foot cushions! Honestly my feet don't slide to the front of the shoes anymore, and keeps them comfy. A MUST
Stephanie S.
Covington , GA
Influenster is the freaking bomb.com!!! Trying all the new products has definitely change my outlook on trying new products
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
These are so comfy! I have never used them til i got the Rosy vox box. Im buying more for my family members who wear heals!
Kiara B.
I absolutely love this product. Made my feet feel so soft when out all night on the town wearing heels. I highly recommend
Chaya B.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Loving my Fancy Feet pads that I received complimentary in my #RosyVoxBox
Prevents my feet from constantly sliding forward!
Tania R.
Downey, CA
I was seriously going to give away one of my favorite shoes because they didn't fit well, but fancy feet just saved them .
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Super comfortable to wear with my heels. Love that they are nude so that they are not visible. Super easy to stick on shoe
Paige V.
Ridgewood, NY
Worth every penny makes wearing shoes comfortable. Perfect for anyone who's on their feet all day and works for all shoes.
Katie L.
Chicopee, MA
These will be amazing for when I work my 12 hour work days. They feel amazing! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?