BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
I never knew I needed cushions in my shoes until I tried these out! Helps support and make your shoes a bit more comfortable
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Love these! Some of my flats have been giving me blisters because my feet slide around too much. These were the perfect fix!
Jena H.
These little guys are amazing! So happy i got to try them out in my first box. I've used them everyday. Super adorable too:)
Samantha A.
Albuquerque, NM
They made my feet feel good while wearing uncomfortable shoes. And helped my feet from sliding forward and crushing my toes.
Isabella F.
Esparto, CA
Very comfortable in any shoes. I tried sneakers heels flats boots, everything and there comfy feels like your walking on air.
Shenerra S.
Miramar, FL
Fancy feets are soft for my feet! Feels like I'm walking on air! My feet no longer hurt. They were easy to apply and use. :)
Nicole E.
Very comfy adds extra support for heels which I think is great! And you can put them in any shoe and custom to what you want
Amanda O.
San Angelo, TX
This product is a life saver. They make a painful pair of heels comfortable! I really like these and they are inexpensive!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Super comfortable to wear with my heels. Love that they are nude so that they are not visible. Super easy to stick on shoe
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I loved them, they are comfortable and help my feet not slide around.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?