BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Love these! Some of my flats have been giving me blisters because my feet slide around too much. These were the perfect fix!
Courtney C.
Phoenix, AZ
I wote these to a wedding I went to, and my feet didn't get irritated like they usually do! I had no problem dancing either.
Nicole E.
Very comfy adds extra support for heels which I think is great! And you can put them in any shoe and custom to what you want
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
I never knew I needed cushions in my shoes until I tried these out! Helps support and make your shoes a bit more comfortable
Jena H.
These little guys are amazing! So happy i got to try them out in my first box. I've used them everyday. Super adorable too:)
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
Super comfortable to wear with my heels. Love that they are nude so that they are not visible. Super easy to stick on shoe
Amadin I.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love,love these foot cushions! Honestly my feet don't slide to the front of the shoes anymore, and keeps them comfy. A MUST
Chaya B.
Fashionista Expert
Loving my Fancy Feet pads that I received complimentary in my #RosyVoxBox
Prevents my feet from constantly sliding forward!
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst, NY
I received these in the rosy box box and I absolutely love them. They are very effected and i would totally recommend them!
Eliana H.
Victoria , TX
I received these complimentary for testing purposes. I loved them, they are comfortable and help my feet not slide around.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?