BY FOOT PETALS

Anna G.
They make my shoes more comfortable. They are beige so almost invisible. I usually don't wear heels, so not sure if I repurchase
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
Feels great on soft feet. When you could only walk an hour or two without it hurting. With this product you could last a lot more
chelsea s.
Woonsocket, RI
I love these and can't wait to pair with my favorite shoes, after I have this baby!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Vox Box. Product is great. I love them in some booties that always hurt my feet.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
great and very comfertable. i love the fact its availabl to purchase and i can reuse sp nich great value and i really reccommend
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I have a shiny pair of flats that always make my feet slip and these helped a lot. I am so glad I was able to try these for free.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love these! They are thin enough and perfect for heels. They don't alter the way your foot sits in the heel. Very comfortable.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Works great with flats especially when you are walking all day. Would deff recommend for people who are on their feet all day.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so comfortable. They help me so much bc I have narrow feet. I would definitely recommend. It's also very inexpensive!
Allison R.
Antioch, CA
These cushions for your feet is soft but not strong enough and I was hoping it would help be wear my heels confortable but nop
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.