BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love these things. They go great in all of my shoes. And they are super comfy and feel great. I'd recommend them to everyone.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me encantan son super comodas especialmente cuando paso todo el dia en la calle hacen sentir mis pies realmente comodos los amo
Priscilla D.
I love the fancy feet good cushions. They prevent my feet from sliding and they make my feet feel comfortable when using heels.
Allison R.
Antioch, CA
These cushions for your feet is soft but not strong enough and I was hoping it would help be wear my heels confortable but nop
Denisse H.
I love the product, never thought that wearing high heels would be so comfortable and my feet don't slide anymore its awesome!!
Haileigh S.
This product has made wearing heels so much more conventional and easy no more wanting to sit down after an hour. It's amazing
Samantha A.
Albuquerque , NM
They made my feet feel good while wearing uncomfortable shoes. And helped my feet from sliding forward and crushing my toes.
Shenerra S.
Miramar, FL
Fancy feets are soft for my feet! Feels like I'm walking on air! My feet no longer hurt. They were easy to apply and use. :)
Isabella F.
Esparto, CA
Very comfortable in any shoes. I tried sneakers heels flats boots, everything and there comfy feels like your walking on air.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Kept my super high shoes comfy and from slipping around while walking the boardwalk. I will be buying more of these for sure!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?