BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Priscilla D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the fancy feet good cushions. They prevent my feet from sliding and they make my feet feel comfortable when using heels.
Haileigh S.
This product has made wearing heels so much more conventional and easy no more wanting to sit down after an hour. It's amazing
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me encantan son super comodas especialmente cuando paso todo el dia en la calle hacen sentir mis pies realmente comodos los amo
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so comfortable. They help me so much bc I have narrow feet. I would definitely recommend. It's also very inexpensive!
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love these things. They go great in all of my shoes. And they are super comfy and feel great. I'd recommend them to everyone.
Gabby B.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved them! they were amazing, would purchase because it gives me the ultimate comfort younneed when a shoe is uncomfortable
Allison R.
Antioch, CA
These cushions for your feet is soft but not strong enough and I was hoping it would help be wear my heels confortable but nop
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this! If you are going into a Big event they're perfect for you... it's so comfortable when you use high heels...
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love these! They are thin enough and perfect for heels. They don't alter the way your foot sits in the heel. Very comfortable.
Denisse H.
I love the product, never thought that wearing high heels would be so comfortable and my feet don't slide anymore its awesome!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?