BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me encantan son super comodas especialmente cuando paso todo el dia en la calle hacen sentir mis pies realmente comodos los amo
Priscilla D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the fancy feet good cushions. They prevent my feet from sliding and they make my feet feel comfortable when using heels.
Haileigh S.
This product has made wearing heels so much more conventional and easy no more wanting to sit down after an hour. It's amazing
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
Ive been using these for such a long time way before getting them from influenster. I just wish they have more fun colors lol.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love these! They are thin enough and perfect for heels. They don't alter the way your foot sits in the heel. Very comfortable.
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so comfortable. They help me so much bc I have narrow feet. I would definitely recommend. It's also very inexpensive!
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this! If you are going into a Big event they're perfect for you... it's so comfortable when you use high heels...
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love these things. They go great in all of my shoes. And they are super comfy and feel great. I'd recommend them to everyone.
Denisse H.
I love the product, never thought that wearing high heels would be so comfortable and my feet don't slide anymore its awesome!!
Allison D.
Elgin, IL
Love these! Some of my flats have been giving me blisters because my feet slide around too much. These were the perfect fix!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?