BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
chelsea s.
Ri, ['', '', '']
I love these and can't wait to pair with my favorite shoes, after I have this baby!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
Feels great on soft feet. When you could only walk an hour or two without it hurting. With this product you could last a lot more
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
great and very comfertable. i love the fact its availabl to purchase and i can reuse sp nich great value and i really reccommend
kylie b.
Rushville, IN
I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Vox Box. Product is great. I love them in some booties that always hurt my feet.
Anna G.
They make my shoes more comfortable. They are beige so almost invisible. I usually don't wear heels, so not sure if I repurchase
ariel p.
mesa, AZ
They aren't bad for just a small amount of cushion. If you really need the comfort I would try something a little more supportive
Vanessa R.
Lakeland, FL
comfortable. Have previously purchased at my local macys. Can come in handy when shoes lose shape. Will keep handy. Recommended.
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I have a shiny pair of flats that always make my feet slip and these helped a lot. I am so glad I was able to try these for free.
Nicolle S.
I got them for free & i love them! I had one pair of shoes which my feet were always sliding & now they just don't! I love them
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me encantan son super comodas especialmente cuando paso todo el dia en la calle hacen sentir mis pies realmente comodos los amo
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?