BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
great and very comfertable. i love the fact its availabl to purchase and i can reuse sp nich great value and i really reccommend
chelsea s.
Woonsocket, RI
I love these and can't wait to pair with my favorite shoes, after I have this baby!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I have a shiny pair of flats that always make my feet slip and these helped a lot. I am so glad I was able to try these for free.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love these! They are thin enough and perfect for heels. They don't alter the way your foot sits in the heel. Very comfortable.
Nicolle S.
I got them for free & i love them! I had one pair of shoes which my feet were always sliding & now they just don't! I love them
Nikerya C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so comfortable. They help me so much bc I have narrow feet. I would definitely recommend. It's also very inexpensive!
Haileigh S.
This product has made wearing heels so much more conventional and easy no more wanting to sit down after an hour. It's amazing
Maraiah T.
La Puente, CA
Ive been using these for such a long time way before getting them from influenster. I just wish they have more fun colors lol.
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Works great with flats especially when you are walking all day. Would deff recommend for people who are on their feet all day.
Lisselot S.
Irving, TX
Me encantan son super comodas especialmente cuando paso todo el dia en la calle hacen sentir mis pies realmente comodos los amo
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?