BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
great and very comfertable. i love the fact its availabl to purchase and i can reuse sp nich great value and i really reccommend
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
Feels great on soft feet. When you could only walk an hour or two without it hurting. With this product you could last a lot more
chelsea s.
WOONSOCKET, RI
I love these and can't wait to pair with my favorite shoes, after I have this baby!!! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Vanessa R.
Lakeland, FL
comfortable. Have previously purchased at my local macys. Can come in handy when shoes lose shape. Will keep handy. Recommended.
Anna G.
They make my shoes more comfortable. They are beige so almost invisible. I usually don't wear heels, so not sure if I repurchase
Nikerya C.
atlanta, GA
These are so comfortable. They help me so much bc I have narrow feet. I would definitely recommend. It's also very inexpensive!
Ashley A.
Freehold, NJ
Works great with flats especially when you are walking all day. Would deff recommend for people who are on their feet all day.
Gabby B.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved them! they were amazing, would purchase because it gives me the ultimate comfort younneed when a shoe is uncomfortable
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
Love these! They are thin enough and perfect for heels. They don't alter the way your foot sits in the heel. Very comfortable.
Denisse H.
I love the product, never thought that wearing high heels would be so comfortable and my feet don't slide anymore its awesome!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?