BY FOOT PETALS

D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Have you tried Fancy feet? I have been using for years and adore❤ so when I was given a pair to give a honest review, It was my pleasure!!! I tell my customers and clients it's a must have for heel wearing ❤Takes the pain awayFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions their affordable and a must have for your shoes collection!
Beatrice H.
I was sent this product to try from Influenster and Fancy Feet! These were a nice touch to add to your heels. They made my heels slightly more comfortable to wear, especially if the front of your foot hurts a lot from wearing heels, if they don't this product won't be nothing too too special for you. For the price it would be a nice to try.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
Many (not all) of my pairs of heels are so slippery that my foot slides forward and causes my toes to dangle out.  It's not a good look for me trying to pull back my foot in my heel and doing some weird bull sliding foot thing.  With the foot cushions, my foot doesn't slide and it's comfortable.  I don't have to worry about my feet and instead can focus on my night.
Krista A.
Niagara Falls, NY
This product was extremely easy to use and did exactly what it said it was going to do I love how comfortable it made my high heels and I was able to dance the night away when normally I have to wear flats to such an event I was very happy that bu product work and I will be buying more so that all of my high heels and other shoes are able to have same amount of comfort
Yennifer R.
Loved it! Did exactly what it promised it'll do. I got this for free in my Rosy VoxBox. I wore my favorite heels with these in them, it was great. It kept my feet from sliding to the front, and it actually kept my feet from sweating as much as usual. I've seen the price for these in store and they're honestly very affordable. I recommend this product for those who are trying to keep their feet from sliding around in their shoes.
Emily K.
These fancy feet pads were very easy to apply. All you had to do was remove a pice of paper to reveal a sticky side, and then apply to your shoe. It was very simple. I think they could be made to make it even more comfortable, but they do a decent job at helping your feet in tall heels.
Kaylynn C.
Waynesburg, PA
I received this product for free to review from Fancy Feet and Influenster. When I first received these foot pads, I tried them immediately! My tend to feet slide down my heels and hurt my toes very badly and when I put these foot pads on, my feet stayed still without sliding forward! I am amazed how great these are and I'm going to be recommending to everyone I know, not to mention buying more for my other shoes!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I received a this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. These are great for when you want to wear uncomfortable shoes for a long period of time, or for wearing shoes that are slightly too big that cause your feet to slip around in them. They do have an adhesive backing to stick to shoes, so you wouldn't be able to transfer this between pairs of shoes.
Shannon C.
Carnegie , PA
I had always thought about trying these so I was excited to receive them in my VoxBox! I tried them with my favorite pair of heeled booties which always hurt my feet after a day at work. Not anymore! I can wear these boots all day without any pain thanks to these little cushions! Amazing!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
I received this product as a complimentary from Influenster. I have to say, I had really high expectations for it based on the review and design, but when I tried it with one of my heels, it actually makes the shoes even more uncomfortable. I think thickness of the pad ends up making the shoes too tight and hurt my toes. On the other hand, it is quite easy to use!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back