BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Megan K.
Detroit, MI
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are a life saver! They're affordable and my go to for events where I'll be on my feet a lot. I hate when my feet slide into shoes and my toes end up hurting throughout the night because of it. These Ball of Foot Cushions do the trick! They keep my feet comfortable in heels all night long! I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
I can live without them. I need a lot of support but I love how sophisticated flats look. These make them easier to wear. I can get at least four hours out of them. I love that! They are so inconspicuous. I need to buy more for my heels and flatter tennis shoes. I received these for free but all opinions are my own.
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
I have flat feet and have searched for foot petals basically all of my adult life. I got sent these babies for free from influenster and they are the best ones I've tried so far. They don't make your shoes too tight and I didn't experience any cramping or pain after wearing the for 4 hours. I will definitely be buying these!!
Andrea G.
Alexandria, VA
I don't wear a ton of heels, so when I do, my feet really feel it! My normal solution is gel pads, but I was excited to try these when I got them for free in a VoxBox. These are not super-padded, so if you are a lunch break walker or standing desk user, they may not be enough. But for the average woman, these do the job of taking pressure off the ball of your foot without making your shoes too snug.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
I received a set of these complimentary from Influenster in my #rosyvoxbox. I liked these, my foot felt secure, and it gave me a hair more padding on the ball of my foot where I need it. I am short and hate how much heels hurt. I need all the help I can get when I wear any heels. These are so easy to use and place!
Julz L.
i received a complimentary fancy feet product from influenster for free. First thing i would like to mention is make sure you put them on the right way the first or they might not stick again the second time. After using them on my 5inch heels, I don't think they felt like sneakers like the add pictures but i did notice my feet weren't killing me at the end of the night., while they
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
I received my free sample from my rosy voxbox & I was very impressed with these! I work in an office and I'm always up and down, I also have a lot of trouble with my feet, putting these in my heels made my day so much better, the padding definitely helped and I didn't feel like my toes were crunching in the front of my heels! Only down fall was the sticky back, I feel like they won't last for long!
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I finally had a chance to try the Fancy Feet Foot Petals while working 10+ shift where I was literally on my feet the whole time & it was the first time that I had ZERO pain! What a fabulous product! I can't believe that I've passed these up for years not knowing that they would actually provide superior comfort while I'm running from patient to patient on a very busy night in a Manhattan ER. LOVE!
Lora S.
For the price, this product works ok. It doesn't completely prevent your foot from sliding, but does just enough. It adds some slight cushioning, and I do like that the cushion itself isn't too thick, so it doesn't make the toe section too tight, which is a problem I've had with other cushion/petals. Your foot will sweat while wearing this, as with almost any product, but b/c of the material, it's difficult to clean.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I put these foot cushions in my work heels as those are the ones I use the most and they have made a noticeable difference in the comfort level! Easy to apply and stays in place once you apply the pads. I've used them for about a month and they haven't budged since I put them in my heels. Very excited about this find and can't wait to a few pairs for my other heels! Thanks #RosyVoxBox #complimentary #free
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?