BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lívia H.
Lincoln, NE
I got Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster and I just love it! It makes my favorite shoes even more great! <3
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Pretty great cushion, they stay in place well and don't rub me annoyingly like some do! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Maegan H.
Staten Island, NY
These are great! They offer so much support and prevent your feet from sliding up in your heels. Best thing ever and they're comfy.
Laura G.
Greenfield , CA
Love that my feet don't hurt at all can go all day and night with my pumps thanks to @influenster for my free fancy feet to review
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
These are very good to wear with heels! Or flats! They really help with the pain and pressure feeling! What a good quality product
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
These helped me dance the night away on my 30th birthday!!! Thank you #fancyfeet!!! #contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet
Lindsay H.
Williamsport, PA
These make hours in heels a breeze. A little extra cushion to relieve some pressure on the ball of your foot. Definitely worth it!
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
Feels great on soft feet. When you could only walk an hour or two without it hurting. With this product you could last a lot more
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
great and very comfertable. i love the fact its availabl to purchase and i can reuse sp nich great value and i really reccommend
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I have a shiny pair of flats that always make my feet slip and these helped a lot. I am so glad I was able to try these for free.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?