BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
These helped me dance the night away on my 30th birthday!!! Thank you #fancyfeet!!! #contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
These are very good to wear with heels! Or flats! They really help with the pain and pressure feeling! What a good quality product
Lindsay H.
Williamsport, PA
These make hours in heels a breeze. A little extra cushion to relieve some pressure on the ball of your foot. Definitely worth it!
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Pretty great cushion, they stay in place well and don't rub me annoyingly like some do! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Love that my feet don't hurt at all can go all day and night with my pumps thanks to @influenster for my free fancy feet to review
Mikayla T.
Gridley, CA
Feels great on soft feet. When you could only walk an hour or two without it hurting. With this product you could last a lot more
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Vox Box. Product is great. I love them in some booties that always hurt my feet.
Vanessa R.
Lakeland, FL
comfortable. Have previously purchased at my local macys. Can come in handy when shoes lose shape. Will keep handy. Recommended.
ariel p.
Mesa, AZ
They aren't bad for just a small amount of cushion. If you really need the comfort I would try something a little more supportive
Anna G.
They make my shoes more comfortable. They are beige so almost invisible. I usually don't wear heels, so not sure if I repurchase
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?