BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Super comfy but I they were clear since they show on anything that isn't this color. I received them in nude. They're easy to apply!
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
ITS A GOOD CUSHION, I GOT IT FOR FREE BUT HONESTLY I'M SO THANKFUL BECAUSE I PURCHASE SIMILARS FROM ALDO YALL KNOW ALDO IS EXPENSIVE
Natalie V.
El Paso, TX
Super comfortable and my shoes don't slip. Though I do wish the glue at the bottom lasted more when changing them to different shoes.
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
I absolutely love these! I'm definitely using these for prom! I've received this product complimentary from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Katherine G.
Omg Life saving it's prefect to when I wear heels supper comfortable ! Thanks influencers for this complimentary product! The best !
Johanna R.
I love these they are so comfortable in my shoes! I also really like how discrete they are, no one can tell that they're in my shoes!
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
Feels great to wear heels again!! I have wide feet and heels always kill my feet..having these in my heels really makes a difference
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
Nice product but they wear out quickly. You can only wear them a couple times with comfort before you have to change to another set.
Lio L.
Vallejo , CA
they were a big support on my shoes! i totally felt i was barefoot. i loved them so much that every pair that i owe has fancy petals😉
Vikkie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I put them in my favorite ballet flat that sometimes leave the ball of my foot aching. And I love them. I can wear them all day now!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?