BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
Feels great to wear heels again!! I have wide feet and heels always kill my feet..having these in my heels really makes a difference
Alexandria Michelle M.
Canton, GA
Nice product but they wear out quickly. You can only wear them a couple times with comfort before you have to change to another set.
Katherine G.
Omg Life saving it's prefect to when I wear heels supper comfortable ! Thanks influencers for this complimentary product! The best !
Vikkie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I put them in my favorite ballet flat that sometimes leave the ball of my foot aching. And I love them. I can wear them all day now!!
alex m.
They kept my feet in place all day, made my heels a little more bearable. Wish they were a bit softer, but all in all great product!
Dushinka F.
Doral, FL
I think this is the better thing to your heels because didnt feel uncomfortable walk in high heels and it's invisible.. I love it.
Katie T.
It did give my feet more comfort, but what I didn't like is that they moved pretty easy in my shoe so it was hard to stay in place
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Pretty great cushion, they stay in place well and don't rub me annoyingly like some do! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Brittney D.
Palatine, IL
These are very good to wear with heels! Or flats! They really help with the pain and pressure feeling! What a good quality product
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
At first I wasn't sure about these. However, when I try them, they were a really good and felt so confortable.
Totally recommend it
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?