BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie J.
I use healed boots a lot and especially for walking long distances and these have helped with the pain of walking the long distance.
Katherine G.
Omg Life saving it's prefect to when I wear heels supper comfortable ! Thanks influencers for this complimentary product! The best !
Vikkie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I put them in my favorite ballet flat that sometimes leave the ball of my foot aching. And I love them. I can wear them all day now!!
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
Feels great to wear heels again!! I have wide feet and heels always kill my feet..having these in my heels really makes a difference
alex m.
They kept my feet in place all day, made my heels a little more bearable. Wish they were a bit softer, but all in all great product!
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
LOVE THEM!!!! They are so comfortable and kept my feet from slipping. I will definitely buy another pair when this pair is done for!
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
ITS A GOOD CUSHION, I GOT IT FOR FREE BUT HONESTLY I'M SO THANKFUL BECAUSE I PURCHASE SIMILARS FROM ALDO YALL KNOW ALDO IS EXPENSIVE
Katie T.
It did give my feet more comfort, but what I didn't like is that they moved pretty easy in my shoe so it was hard to stay in place
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
At first I wasn't sure about these. However, when I try them, they were a really good and felt so confortable.
Totally recommend it
Dushinka F.
Doral, FL
I think this is the better thing to your heels because didnt feel uncomfortable walk in high heels and it's invisible.. I love it.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?