BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
I love this product! It's the only reason I continue to wear heels on the weekend. It truly saves my feet! I would definitely recommend
Monisha R.
I think its a good product. it keeps my feet from hurting. go buy it worth you money. thank you for letting me try this influenster !!!
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got these as a free sample. Think I prefer the gel ones. These are comfy and stay in place. But don't last as long. Mine ripped apart.
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
LOVE THEM!!!! They are so comfortable and kept my feet from slipping. I will definitely buy another pair when this pair is done for!
Natalie V.
El Paso, TX
Super comfortable and my shoes don't slip. Though I do wish the glue at the bottom lasted more when changing them to different shoes.
Vikkie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I put them in my favorite ballet flat that sometimes leave the ball of my foot aching. And I love them. I can wear them all day now!!
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
Comfy and durable. Good for a day at the office. Works well with heels, loafers, etc.
#myfancyfeet #contest @fancy.feet @influenster
Johanna R.
I love these they are so comfortable in my shoes! I also really like how discrete they are, no one can tell that they're in my shoes!
Lio L.
Vallejo , CA
they were a big support on my shoes! i totally felt i was barefoot. i loved them so much that every pair that i owe has fancy petals😉
Katherine G.
Omg Life saving it's prefect to when I wear heels supper comfortable ! Thanks influencers for this complimentary product! The best !
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?