BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'm not a big fan of heels.. but these helped great to keep my feet from hurting.. bonus got it free from influenster in my #rosyvoxbox
alex m.
They kept my feet in place all day, made my heels a little more bearable. Wish they were a bit softer, but all in all great product!
Natalie V.
El Paso, TX
Super comfortable and my shoes don't slip. Though I do wish the glue at the bottom lasted more when changing them to different shoes.
Stephanie J.
I use healed boots a lot and especially for walking long distances and these have helped with the pain of walking the long distance.
Katherine M.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love these! I'm definitely using these for prom! I've received this product complimentary from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
marykate r.
Philadelphia, PA
Feels great to wear heels again!! I have wide feet and heels always kill my feet..having these in my heels really makes a difference
heather f.
Trafalgar, IN
Comfy and durable. Good for a day at the office. Works well with heels, loafers, etc.
#myfancyfeet #contest @fancy.feet @influenster
Lio L.
Vallejo , CA
they were a big support on my shoes! i totally felt i was barefoot. i loved them so much that every pair that i owe has fancy petals😉
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Super comfy but I they were clear since they show on anything that isn't this color. I received them in nude. They're easy to apply!
Britnee N.
Destin, FL
LOVE THEM!!!! They are so comfortable and kept my feet from slipping. I will definitely buy another pair when this pair is done for!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?