BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda E.
This is so comforting to the feet. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend. Got free in my last rosy vox box. All opinions are my own.
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
I love this product! It's the only reason I continue to wear heels on the weekend. It truly saves my feet! I would definitely recommend
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got these as a free sample. Think I prefer the gel ones. These are comfy and stay in place. But don't last as long. Mine ripped apart.
Monisha R.
I think its a good product. it keeps my feet from hurting. go buy it worth you money. thank you for letting me try this influenster !!!
Marquee W.
These save my life during my long work days, walking up an down the halls! I no longer have terribly sore feet after a couple of hours!
Alaina C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Loooove these! They're seriously a life saver if you're going out for the night or just love to wear heals. It's like heaven on my feet
Katherine G.
Omg Life saving it's prefect to when I wear heels supper comfortable ! Thanks influencers for this complimentary product! The best !
Vikkie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I put them in my favorite ballet flat that sometimes leave the ball of my foot aching. And I love them. I can wear them all day now!!
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
Super comfy but I they were clear since they show on anything that isn't this color. I received them in nude. They're easy to apply!
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
I absolutely love these! I'm definitely using these for prom! I've received this product complimentary from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?