BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got these as a free sample. Think I prefer the gel ones. These are comfy and stay in place. But don't last as long. Mine ripped apart.
Amanda E.
This is so comforting to the feet. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend. Got free in my last rosy vox box. All opinions are my own.
Shawn-Marie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love these. I use them in almost all my heels. I wear some wild ones too.It just adds an extra layer of cushion that your toes need.
Marquee W.
These save my life during my long work days, walking up an down the halls! I no longer have terribly sore feet after a couple of hours!
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
They are so soft ut was so comfortable with the heels I had on. I thought they would bother my feet and be irritating but they werent.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
I love this product! It's the only reason I continue to wear heels on the weekend. It truly saves my feet! I would definitely recommend
Alaina C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Loooove these! They're seriously a life saver if you're going out for the night or just love to wear heals. It's like heaven on my feet
Mahani S.
Katonah, NY
This product is amazing. excellent who works all day long because it propose a biggest comfort. other thing good in it is your design.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
I haven't had a time to used them yet, but as what I see I can already tell they're a great product. I can't wait to try them out soon
Monisha R.
I think its a good product. it keeps my feet from hurting. go buy it worth you money. thank you for letting me try this influenster !!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?