BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Nicky P.
Miami Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product. It makes my shoes feel so comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have it inside my work shoes and I can walk all day.
Katherine B.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely love this product!! It's definitely a must to have. I'm so excited I got to try this from the voxbox that I got it for free
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got these as a free sample. Think I prefer the gel ones. These are comfy and stay in place. But don't last as long. Mine ripped apart.
Alaina C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Loooove these! They're seriously a life saver if you're going out for the night or just love to wear heals. It's like heaven on my feet
Amanda E.
This is so comforting to the feet. Easy to apply and use. I would recommend. Got free in my last rosy vox box. All opinions are my own.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo, TX
I haven't had a time to used them yet, but as what I see I can already tell they're a great product. I can't wait to try them out soon
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
They are so soft ut was so comfortable with the heels I had on. I thought they would bother my feet and be irritating but they werent.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a big fan of heels.. but these helped great to keep my feet from hurting.. bonus got it free from influenster in my #rosyvoxbox
Mahani S.
Katonah, NY
This product is amazing. excellent who works all day long because it propose a biggest comfort. other thing good in it is your design.
Marquee W.
These save my life during my long work days, walking up an down the halls! I no longer have terribly sore feet after a couple of hours!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?