BY FOOT PETALS

Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I receive these complimentary for free from influenster to test and I really do love them I do recommend them they are still comfortable.
Charissa H.
Lynchburg, VA
They are so comfortable and so helpful when you want to wear heels, but you know you're going to wear them for a long time.. I love them!
Neli C.
Naperville, IL
Very comfortable when wearing my Running shoes . Received this product for free to try and absolutely love it , thank you Influenster :)
Katherine B.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely love this product!! It's definitely a must to have. I'm so excited I got to try this from the voxbox that I got it for free
Nikki R.
Daytona Beach, FL
These fancy fest pad cushions are so soft and really help my feet when I wear my heels! They definitely save my life! #godsend #fancyfeet
Jessica L.
N Hollywood, CA
Got these as a free sample. Think I prefer the gel ones. These are comfy and stay in place. But don't last as long. Mine ripped apart.
Jeniffer H.
Alamo , TX
I haven't had a time to used them yet, but as what I see I can already tell they're a great product. I can't wait to try them out soon
Marquee W.
These save my life during my long work days, walking up an down the halls! I no longer have terribly sore feet after a couple of hours!
Monisha R.
I think its a good product. it keeps my feet from hurting. go buy it worth you money. thank you for letting me try this influenster !!!
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not a big fan of heels.. but these helped great to keep my feet from hurting.. bonus got it free from influenster in my #rosyvoxbox
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back