BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
These are great. I have high arches and the way I walk I am hard on the balls of my feet. I am glad influenster sent me these free to review!
Jullyet M.
Newark, DE
Me encanta este producto, Mis pies se sienten menos cansados y evita el deslizamiento del pie. Lo recomiendo y su precio esta bastante bien.
Hailey S.
These are so great. I put them in my heels for a night out and they worked so well! Very comfortable! Definitely will purchase in the future!
Deana C.
These are fantastic! Received free to try them out and I'm so glad I did! I put them into my heels and honestly my feet did NOT hurt all day!
Brandy B.
Violet, LA
Wearing Fancy Feet in heels makes my feet sing! They prevent sliding that causes toe pain! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I received these in the rosy voxbox. I wish they had a little more padding but they still feel pretty good. Make heels much more bearable.
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
These foot cushions are great products.  I put them in the ball of my foot in some heels I have and my shoes were comfortable all day!
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I received these free from INFLUENCER to try out and I absolutely loved them! They worked great and made the day more bearable on my feet.
Kaitlyn Y.
They're a good product. They're not too thick and stay in place well. The other nice part is that they are a nude color, so they blend in.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
I really liked these. They are cushion-y, and they stop your foot from sliding forward. Especially helpful with open-toed shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?