BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brandy B.
Violet, LA
Wearing Fancy Feet in heels makes my feet sing! They prevent sliding that causes toe pain! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
These are great. I have high arches and the way I walk I am hard on the balls of my feet. I am glad influenster sent me these free to review!
Michelle H.
E Brunswick, NJ
These were great to out in my shoes.. I have a hard time with heels as my feet are wide!! Will definitely recommend to my friends.. #comfort
Kaycee S.
Englewood, CO
These foot cushions are great products.  I put them in the ball of my foot in some heels I have and my shoes were comfortable all day!
Kaitlyn Y.
They're a good product. They're not too thick and stay in place well. The other nice part is that they are a nude color, so they blend in.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
I really liked these. They are cushion-y, and they stop your foot from sliding forward. Especially helpful with open-toed shoes.
Roxy E.
Mesquite, TX
I only wear this with my tennia shoes when I run because it hives support to my heel and feels less pressure when running on the concrete.
Stephanie B.
Northampton , PA
I received this product for free for testing purposes. Works super well and comfy. I don't wear heels often but will definitely use these.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
I received these free from INFLUENCER to try out and I absolutely loved them! They worked great and made the day more bearable on my feet.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I received these in the rosy voxbox. I wish they had a little more padding but they still feel pretty good. Make heels much more bearable.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?