BY FOOT PETALS

Brandy B.
Violet, LA
Wearing Fancy Feet in heels makes my feet sing! They prevent sliding that causes toe pain! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Hailey S.
Odenton, MD
These are so great. I put them in my heels for a night out and they worked so well! Very comfortable! Definitely will purchase in the future!
Deana K.
These are fantastic! Received free to try them out and I'm so glad I did! I put them into my heels and honestly my feet did NOT hurt all day!
Michelle H.
E Brunswick, NJ
These were great to out in my shoes.. I have a hard time with heels as my feet are wide!! Will definitely recommend to my friends.. #comfort
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These are great. I have high arches and the way I walk I am hard on the balls of my feet. I am glad influenster sent me these free to review!
Brittnee K.
These are great for work when you have to be on your feet all day! I received these for free by Influenster and so far I'm really liking them
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love these little pads for your feet. I have a problem with my left foot which causes pain, and these things help tremendously!
Jullyet M.
Newark, DE
Me encanta este producto, Mis pies se sienten menos cansados y evita el deslizamiento del pie. Lo recomiendo y su precio esta bastante bien.
Kaycee T.
Highlands Ranch, CO
These foot cushions are great products.  I put them in the ball of my foot in some heels I have and my shoes were comfortable all day!
Stephanie B.
Northampton , PA
I received this product for free for testing purposes. Works super well and comfy. I don't wear heels often but will definitely use these.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's