BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittnee K.
These are great for work when you have to be on your feet all day! I received these for free by Influenster and so far I'm really liking them
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
These are great. I have high arches and the way I walk I am hard on the balls of my feet. I am glad influenster sent me these free to review!
Alyssa K.
LUXEMBURG, WI
I got these in my rosy box and put them in my heels right away. I don't wear heels too often but when I do, they hurt! I tried them with these in and they didn't hurt at all.
Michelle H.
E Brunswick, NJ
These were great to out in my shoes.. I have a hard time with heels as my feet are wide!! Will definitely recommend to my friends.. #comfort
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love these little pads for your feet. I have a problem with my left foot which causes pain, and these things help tremendously!
Hailey S.
These are so great. I put them in my heels for a night out and they worked so well! Very comfortable! Definitely will purchase in the future!
Deana K.
These are fantastic! Received free to try them out and I'm so glad I did! I put them into my heels and honestly my feet did NOT hurt all day!
Suzi S.
These are amazing!! My feet don't slide in my heels now, and it is freaking awesome. I don't get foot cramps like ever now that I have them.
Roxy E.
Mesquite, TX
I only wear this with my tennia shoes when I run because it hives support to my heel and feels less pressure when running on the concrete.
Kaycee S.
Highlands Ranch, CO
These foot cushions are great products.  I put them in the ball of my foot in some heels I have and my shoes were comfortable all day!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?