BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
These foot cushions are comfortable makes it easier for me to walk in my heels. I hate walking in heels so this makes me want use them in all!!
Marissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Finally a product that keeps me comfortable and fashionable! These are so convenient for me because all I wear are heels @influencer #gotitfree
Chasity M.
West Union, OH
Loving my fancy feet product!! I usually can't wear heals for very long, but with these I can wear heals for 8-12 hours and have no feet pain!!
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Got it sent to me for free, but I fell inlove with this product! It's so amazing and easy to use and makes wearing heels a bit more comfortable
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love these little pads for your feet. I have a problem with my left foot which causes pain, and these things help tremendously!
Hailey S.
These are so great. I put them in my heels for a night out and they worked so well! Very comfortable! Definitely will purchase in the future!
Kimberly S.
Roseville, MN
These are great. I have high arches and the way I walk I am hard on the balls of my feet. I am glad influenster sent me these free to review!
Deana C.
These are fantastic! Received free to try them out and I'm so glad I did! I put them into my heels and honestly my feet did NOT hurt all day!
Brittnee K.
These are great for work when you have to be on your feet all day! I received these for free by Influenster and so far I'm really liking them
Jullyet M.
Newark, DE
Me encanta este producto, Mis pies se sienten menos cansados y evita el deslizamiento del pie. Lo recomiendo y su precio esta bastante bien.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?