BY FOOT PETALS

Fawn P.
Titusville, FL
These were very cushioned. I was able to keep my shoes on a lot longer then normal. They didn't hurt my feet and I didn't know they were there.
Brooke H.
These are great to wear with heels to keep your feet from sliding forward. They add a little bit of padding and stick to the sole of your shoe
Alyson C.
Green Brook, NJ
Not bad but not great. I don't think I would see myself ever buying this kind of stuff, but some people may find it useful especially in heels.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
These things are amazing they feel nice when I was at a dance I don't use heals but I put them in my flats now the way I dance it helped a lot
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio , TX
Got it sent to me for free, but I fell inlove with this product! It's so amazing and easy to use and makes wearing heels a bit more comfortable
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
What can I say.... Take me to church, all comfortable! Got these free from Influenster and it has been making my heel wearing nicer! Excellent!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
I put these into my tennis shoes for work and was so satisfied with it! They make working on my feet all day so much easier! Highly recommend!
Chasity M.
Manchester, OH
Loving my fancy feet product!! I usually can't wear heals for very long, but with these I can wear heals for 8-12 hours and have no feet pain!!
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
These foot cushions are comfortable makes it easier for me to walk in my heels. I hate walking in heels so this makes me want use them in all!!
Suzi S.
These are amazing!! My feet don't slide in my heels now, and it is freaking awesome. I don't get foot cramps like ever now that I have them.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's