BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brooke H.
These are great to wear with heels to keep your feet from sliding forward. They add a little bit of padding and stick to the sole of your shoe
Fawn P.
Titusville, FL
These were very cushioned. I was able to keep my shoes on a lot longer then normal. They didn't hurt my feet and I didn't know they were there.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Got it sent to me for free, but I fell inlove with this product! It's so amazing and easy to use and makes wearing heels a bit more comfortable
Marissa M.
Phoenix, AZ
Finally a product that keeps me comfortable and fashionable! These are so convenient for me because all I wear are heels @influencer #gotitfree
Chasity M.
Manchester, OH
Loving my fancy feet product!! I usually can't wear heals for very long, but with these I can wear heals for 8-12 hours and have no feet pain!!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
I put these into my tennis shoes for work and was so satisfied with it! They make working on my feet all day so much easier! Highly recommend!
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
What can I say.... Take me to church, all comfortable! Got these free from Influenster and it has been making my heel wearing nicer! Excellent!
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
These foot cushions are comfortable makes it easier for me to walk in my heels. I hate walking in heels so this makes me want use them in all!!
Jullyet M.
Newark, DE
Me encanta este producto, Mis pies se sienten menos cansados y evita el deslizamiento del pie. Lo recomiendo y su precio esta bastante bien.
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love these little pads for your feet. I have a problem with my left foot which causes pain, and these things help tremendously!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?