BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Fawn P.
Titusville, FL
These were very cushioned. I was able to keep my shoes on a lot longer then normal. They didn't hurt my feet and I didn't know they were there.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Got it sent to me for free, but I fell inlove with this product! It's so amazing and easy to use and makes wearing heels a bit more comfortable
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
These foot cushions are comfortable makes it easier for me to walk in my heels. I hate walking in heels so this makes me want use them in all!!
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
I use these whenever I'm at work because I know that I'm gone be doing a lot of walking and so it prevents me from getting any pain in my feet.
Chasity M.
West Union, OH
Loving my fancy feet product!! I usually can't wear heals for very long, but with these I can wear heals for 8-12 hours and have no feet pain!!
Brooke H.
These are great to wear with heels to keep your feet from sliding forward. They add a little bit of padding and stick to the sole of your shoe
Brittnee K.
These are great for work when you have to be on your feet all day! I received these for free by Influenster and so far I'm really liking them
Michelle H.
E Brunswick, NJ
These were great to out in my shoes.. I have a hard time with heels as my feet are wide!! Will definitely recommend to my friends.. #comfort
Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I absolutely love these little pads for your feet. I have a problem with my left foot which causes pain, and these things help tremendously!
Suzi S.
These are amazing!! My feet don't slide in my heels now, and it is freaking awesome. I don't get foot cramps like ever now that I have them.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?