BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda C.
Circleville, NY
These cushions feel like I am walking on air when I am wearing heels, flats, and boots. I use them a couple times a week and put them in my purse.
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
My feet always hurt in heels and these gave just the support I need! I like that they don't move around and really feel like a part of your shoes!
Amber P.
I used these in my flats, and I did not get very much support from these. I was hoping so. But I have very wide feet so It didn't do much for me.
Hazel G.
I received this product and I love how I feel with them. Have the best quallity. Thank you fancy feet Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Amanda B.
Rockford, IL
Got it for free, and I love any help I can get with uncomfortable heels! Stays in place pretty great and easy to clean as well. So works for me!
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
What can I say.... Take me to church, all comfortable! Got these free from Influenster and it has been making my heel wearing nicer! Excellent!
Chasity M.
West Union, OH
Loving my fancy feet product!! I usually can't wear heals for very long, but with these I can wear heals for 8-12 hours and have no feet pain!!
Sasha N.
Plantation, FL
These foot cushions are comfortable makes it easier for me to walk in my heels. I hate walking in heels so this makes me want use them in all!!
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
I put these into my tennis shoes for work and was so satisfied with it! They make working on my feet all day so much easier! Highly recommend!
Alyson C.
Green Brook, NJ
Not bad but not great. I don't think I would see myself ever buying this kind of stuff, but some people may find it useful especially in heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?