BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lucy F.
These are so helpful and comfirtable for a long day in high heels ! Thanks to influenster for this free fantastic life hack! #fancyfeet #gotitfree
Jenna D.
Comfortable and kept my feet in place, but I was disappointed that the cushions are not removable. I applied them to an expensive pair of shoes and now they are unremovable or adjustable. I would prefer to use these on a more casual pair.
Wendy C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I got this for free to test and review in my #rosyvoxbox and these have been working great in a pair of my boots that can be uncomfortable to wear!
Amanda C.
Circleville, NY
These cushions feel like I am walking on air when I am wearing heels, flats, and boots. I use them a couple times a week and put them in my purse.
Amanda B.
Rockford, IL
Got it for free, and I love any help I can get with uncomfortable heels! Stays in place pretty great and easy to clean as well. So works for me!
Hazel G.
I received this product and I love how I feel with them. Have the best quallity. Thank you fancy feet Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I used these in my flats, and I did not get very much support from these. I was hoping so. But I have very wide feet so It didn't do much for me.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
These things are amazing they feel nice when I was at a dance I don't use heals but I put them in my flats now the way I dance it helped a lot
Alyson C.
Green Brook, NJ
Not bad but not great. I don't think I would see myself ever buying this kind of stuff, but some people may find it useful especially in heels.
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
I use these whenever I'm at work because I know that I'm gone be doing a lot of walking and so it prevents me from getting any pain in my feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?