BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda B.
Sycamore , IL
Got it for free, and I love any help I can get with uncomfortable heels! Stays in place pretty great and easy to clean as well. So works for me!
Amber P.
I used these in my flats, and I did not get very much support from these. I was hoping so. But I have very wide feet so It didn't do much for me.
Hazel G.
I received this product and I love how I feel with them. Have the best quallity. Thank you fancy feet Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Brooke H.
These are great to wear with heels to keep your feet from sliding forward. They add a little bit of padding and stick to the sole of your shoe
Alyson C.
Green Brook, NJ
Not bad but not great. I don't think I would see myself ever buying this kind of stuff, but some people may find it useful especially in heels.
Fawn P.
Titusville, FL
These were very cushioned. I was able to keep my shoes on a lot longer then normal. They didn't hurt my feet and I didn't know they were there.
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
These things are amazing they feel nice when I was at a dance I don't use heals but I put them in my flats now the way I dance it helped a lot
Adella L.
San Jose, CA
What can I say.... Take me to church, all comfortable! Got these free from Influenster and it has been making my heel wearing nicer! Excellent!
Madison C.
Anderson, SC
I use these whenever I'm at work because I know that I'm gone be doing a lot of walking and so it prevents me from getting any pain in my feet.
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
I put these into my tennis shoes for work and was so satisfied with it! They make working on my feet all day so much easier! Highly recommend!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?