BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
renata l.
St Simons Is, GA
If it's not comfortable I simply cannot wear the shoes. These cushion things are awesome. Thank for letting me try them out for free, Influenster!
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
I just bought a new pair of flats and they were killing me. It didn't occur to me to use my free fancy feet right away but when I did it was heaven
Naureen N.
Hollis, NY
This was really good for when I wear my heeled booties! Comfortable and super helpful, but can get smelly if you wear it in hot weather with socks.
Morgan F.
Received these In my ROSY VOX BOX for free. They work well just like any others I have used. I use them on occasion when I'm in heels for a while.
Diane T.
Bronx, NY
I love how they hold my foot in place and prevent sliding. They're super comfortable too; not too bulky, so they don't make your shoe feel tighter.
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
My feet always hurt in heels and these gave just the support I need! I like that they don't move around and really feel like a part of your shoes!
Amanda C.
Circleville, NY
These cushions feel like I am walking on air when I am wearing heels, flats, and boots. I use them a couple times a week and put them in my purse.
Wendy L.
My fancy feet are very comfortable in my boots and heels. I would definitely buy more. Disclaimer I received this product free from at Influenster.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
I received these fancy feet for free to test and this is my third pair! I love flats and these make them more comfortable. Where have these been?!?
Lucy F.
These are so helpful and comfirtable for a long day in high heels ! Thanks to influenster for this free fantastic life hack! #fancyfeet #gotitfree
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?