BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Paige B.
Felton, DE
I love these foot cushions! They are small and flexible allowing them to easily fit into any shoe. They are very comfortable and affordable as well!
Amanda W.
North Bergen, NJ
These work great for me since my feet are between a 7.5 and an 8 in most heels. They made my shoes fit better, and more comfortable at the same time!
Tamara M.
Super comfortable!!! Literally will make you feel like you are walking on clouds!! You can put them on your heels and you're all set for a night out!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Didn't feel there was any support throughout an 8 hour day. Fit nicely and wasn't too thick or wide but i didn't feel much more comfort than normal.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Not only do these keep your foot from sliding forward, but it also provides a little cushion for shoes that don't have that great of an insole.
Baily P.
These really helped my feet when I would wear high heels! I would recommend highly!! I got this complimentary from Influenster. So happy with these!
Courtney L.
Manistique, MI
Work very well especially because I am on my feet all day everyday at work and with these I feel so Much better and can actually enjoy being at work.
Jeniffer F.
Duluth, GA
Looooooooooooove it. Very confortable and soft :) we can use with tênis shows and sandals. I really loved Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Anna D.
Yucaipa, CA
Received for free for review. Paired it with my sketchers for a long day at disneyland. This did help my feet not ache as much as it normally would.
Wendy C.
Fashionista Expert
I got this for free to test and review in my #rosyvoxbox and these have been working great in a pair of my boots that can be uncomfortable to wear!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?