BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tamara M.
Super comfortable!!! Literally will make you feel like you are walking on clouds!! You can put them on your heels and you're all set for a night out!
Andria R.
I absolutely love these. I am going to buy a pair for each of my heels this weekend. It made me feel like I was walking on air when wearing my heels.
Maggie M.
Overbrook, OK
Very comfortable! Doesn't slide! Gives me great support! I received this product in my #RosyVoxBox completely Free! This product is great for dances!
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Didn't feel there was any support throughout an 8 hour day. Fit nicely and wasn't too thick or wide but i didn't feel much more comfort than normal.
Courtney L.
Manistique, MI
Work very well especially because I am on my feet all day everyday at work and with these I feel so Much better and can actually enjoy being at work.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I thought these worked really well; however, I wish that they were more adhesive than they are. They stuck really well at first but it wore off fast.
Paige B.
Felton, DE
I love these foot cushions! They are small and flexible allowing them to easily fit into any shoe. They are very comfortable and affordable as well!
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Not only do these keep your foot from sliding forward, but it also provides a little cushion for shoes that don't have that great of an insole.
Natalie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This helped my feet when I had to go to a party and hadn't broken in my new heels! My feet didn't feel as much pain as they would with heels!! I love
Jeniffer F.
Duluth, GA
Looooooooooooove it. Very confortable and soft :) we can use with tênis shows and sandals. I really loved Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?