BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maggie M.
Overbrook, OK
Very comfortable! Doesn't slide! Gives me great support! I received this product in my #RosyVoxBox completely Free! This product is great for dances!
Jeniffer F.
Duluth, GA
Looooooooooooove it. Very confortable and soft :) we can use with tênis shows and sandals. I really loved Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Amanda W.
North Bergen, NJ
These work great for me since my feet are between a 7.5 and an 8 in most heels. They made my shoes fit better, and more comfortable at the same time!
Andria R.
Houston , TX
I absolutely love these. I am going to buy a pair for each of my heels this weekend. It made me feel like I was walking on air when wearing my heels.
Chadéia M.
Wilmington, DE
Not only do these keep your foot from sliding forward, but it also provides a little cushion for shoes that don't have that great of an insole.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Didn't feel there was any support throughout an 8 hour day. Fit nicely and wasn't too thick or wide but i didn't feel much more comfort than normal.
Natalie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This helped my feet when I had to go to a party and hadn't broken in my new heels! My feet didn't feel as much pain as they would with heels!! I love
Courtney L.
Manistique, MI
Work very well especially because I am on my feet all day everyday at work and with these I feel so Much better and can actually enjoy being at work.
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I thought these worked really well; however, I wish that they were more adhesive than they are. They stuck really well at first but it wore off fast.
Anna D.
Yucaipa, CA
Received for free for review. Paired it with my sketchers for a long day at disneyland. This did help my feet not ache as much as it normally would.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?