BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittany D.
Richmond, KY
These worked wonderfully for the first couple of times that I used them. They helped with my feet not feeling so sore after I had been on my feet all day at work. But I feel like after a few uses they start to lose their shape or something and they'll slide around in my shoe more. I think ideally they'd be best to wear to a one time event that's long where you know you're going to be on your feet the whole time.
May M.
Hoboken, NJ
These are amazing! I put these in my heels that I wear to work and they cushion the balls of my feet enough for a long day. They also prevent my feet from sliding forward when I walk, especially on days that I want to wear tights--which is a huge plus during colder months!. They don't overcrowd the inside of my shoes either. I wish they were able to be transferred among several pairs of shoes but if this is my only complaint I can always buy more! I highly recommend these to anyone!I received this product complimentary to test but these opinions are my own.
Nena L.
I used this product for some flats that usually hurt my feet after an hour, but I absolutely love how cute they are. With fancy feet I was able to use the shoes for a whole day of walking and I didn't even notice they were there! I want to try these out with heels next:)
I recommend these for the shoes you love so they no longer kill your feet:p
I got these in my Rosy Vox Box and so happy I did! #gotitfree
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I received these in my Rosy VoxBox as a free gift and was very excited to try 'me. They're very easy to use, and can be used in heels, boots and flats. I used in my black pump heels and they were glorious. My feet felt more comfortable, it stopped slipping making it much easier to walk on them. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
These are sooo soft! I don't know why I haven't bought these before ! They make my high heels easy to wear don't hurt my feet as fast ! I received a pair of fancy feet from influenster for testing purposes only but my review is 100% honest! I actually bought my mother in law some of these so her feet don't get as tired.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
These are extremely comfortable. I have a pair of heals that I have been wanting to wear but they were a tad bit uncomfortable to wear. Once I received these fancy feet insoles I have been non stop wearing my shoes. I love that they are easy to apply. They stay in place and provide comfort to your feet for housrs. I received this product complementary from Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
Jamie K.
Memphis, TN
Love, love, love these fancy feet cushions. They are definitely a big step up from old cushions I have used in the past. They are super light weight, incredibly soft to the touch, fit in any style shoe (yes, even super little heels), and feel amazing on the cushions of my feet. Definitely worth giving them a try! I have a wedding this weekend and I can't wait to wear these to dance the night away.
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
I have flat feet and have searched for foot petals basically all of my adult life. I got sent these babies for free from influenster and they are the best ones I've tried so far. They don't make your shoes too tight and I didn't experience any cramping or pain after wearing the for 4 hours. I will definitely be buying these!!
Megan K.
Detroit, MI
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are a life saver! They're affordable and my go to for events where I'll be on my feet a lot. I hate when my feet slide into shoes and my toes end up hurting throughout the night because of it. These Ball of Foot Cushions do the trick! They keep my feet comfortable in heels all night long! I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
I received this complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster to review and I really like them!! Whenever I wear heels the balls of my feet hurt very bad by the end of the night. These cushions help support my feet giving them a comfy landing so they don't hurt as much by the time I take my high heels off. Also, they can be pasted to the shoe, that way there's no problem with it moving around your shoe.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?