BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Amanda R.
I am constantly on the run at my job and unfortunately cannot wear sneakers. (Lots of meetings and I am extremely short!) So as you can imagine my feet are begging me to through off my shoes and soak for hours by the end of the day. I have found that these alleviate the pain and rubbing I get on the balls of my feet from heels. Would definitely recommend especially for those thin bottomed shoes.
Ofelia F.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
I have some very high, very expensive shoes that have been collecting dust because they kill my feet lol I love them and I thought about these said slippers when I thought I should try these cushions. There was definitely a difference! 80% more comfortable to wear! I may have to pick more of these up for my other heels. I love shoes but it kills me when they are hard to walk in.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
I was hesitant to try Fancy Feet at first, because i didnt know what to expect. I put them in my western boots and i absolutely love it! They keep my feet lasting all day. I didnt give them five stars because after a few weeks of wear, they wore off... i was disappointed.
Maria P.
Windermere , FL
You can find those Foot Cushions in Macy's or Kohl's. I used them with my flats that were too big and my foot had much better position in the shoe. I like that you can use them with different shoes. I didn't stick them to one shoe this way I can wear them with different pairs. I am looking forward trying them with my high hills that a bit too big and make me loose my shoes sometimes in the middle of walking somewhere. I received Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster but all opinions my own.
Sailusha G.
West New York, NJ
I love these foot petals! Not sure why I never bought them before because I ALWAYS wear heels! They are super soft and definitely help ease pain frown wearing heels all night. I would definitely buy a few of these to have in every pair of shoes. I receive this product for free from Influenster to review.
Irene H.
I have these uncomfortable, but very cute going out shoes that I love wearing. However, they were cheap and they always hurt the balls of my feet. I don't want to buy a new, more expensive shoes since they are out of my budget so I used these to help with the pain in the balls of my feet. OMG. amazing. DEFINITELY recommend. They will make any cheap, uncomfortable shoes worth it!
Vishra P.
I received this product complimentary in a Rosy VoxBox for testing and review purposes. I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use. Take the petal pad and measure out where you want to place it in the heel or flat. Then peel the adhesive and it’s ready to wear. Once I applied these petals, I wore my heels throughout the day and my feet didn't hurt at all. The petal pad provided extra support to the sole of my heels and the ball of my foot making it comfortable and cushiony. Also my feet weren’t sliding or cramming my toes. I am beyond happy to with Foot Petals and I recommend this for anyone looking for extra cushion for the ball of your foot. p.s. I got the nude ones and they were prefect since my heels sole is nude!
Julz L.
i received a complimentary fancy feet product from influenster for free. First thing i would like to mention is make sure you put them on the right way the first or they might not stick again the second time. After using them on my 5inch heels, I don't think they felt like sneakers like the add pictures but i did notice my feet weren't killing me at the end of the night., while they
D'Arcy V.
Eden, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Have you tried Fancy feet? I have been using for years and adore❤ so when I was given a pair to give a honest review, It was my pleasure!!! I tell my customers and clients it's a must have for heel wearing ❤Takes the pain awayFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions their affordable and a must have for your shoes collection!
Beatrice H.
I was sent this product to try from Influenster and Fancy Feet! These were a nice touch to add to your heels. They made my heels slightly more comfortable to wear, especially if the front of your foot hurts a lot from wearing heels, if they don't this product won't be nothing too too special for you. For the price it would be a nice to try.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?