BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lisa S.
Rome, GA
I tried these in my high heel boots for walking all day around Boston after a business meeting and they are my favorites! My boots tend to rub blisters with extensive walking and using the Fancy Feet my feet was blister free and it was SO much more cushioned on the ball of my foot. I would highly recommend these to anyone for any shoes, but especially in heels where weight is placed more on the ball of the foot.
Nena L.
I used this product for some flats that usually hurt my feet after an hour, but I absolutely love how cute they are. With fancy feet I was able to use the shoes for a whole day of walking and I didn't even notice they were there! I want to try these out with heels next:)
I recommend these for the shoes you love so they no longer kill your feet:p
I got these in my Rosy Vox Box and so happy I did! #gotitfree
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
These are sooo soft! I don't know why I haven't bought these before ! They make my high heels easy to wear don't hurt my feet as fast ! I received a pair of fancy feet from influenster for testing purposes only but my review is 100% honest! I actually bought my mother in law some of these so her feet don't get as tired.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
I received these in my Rosy VoxBox as a free gift and was very excited to try 'me. They're very easy to use, and can be used in heels, boots and flats. I used in my black pump heels and they were glorious. My feet felt more comfortable, it stopped slipping making it much easier to walk on them. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Fallon J.
They have an extremely soft texture (a memory foam-like texture) that gently massages the balls of your feet. The foot petals do a terrific job preventing your feet from sliding around in your shoes (they work wonders in stilettos). They can be worn in any style of shoe. These foot petals are available in black and khaki.
Claudia S.
Tampico, Tamaulipas
I received this complimentary from Fancy Feet and Influenster to review and I really like them!! Whenever I wear heels the balls of my feet hurt very bad by the end of the night. These cushions help support my feet giving them a comfy landing so they don't hurt as much by the time I take my high heels off. Also, they can be pasted to the shoe, that way there's no problem with it moving around your shoe.
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
I have flat feet and have searched for foot petals basically all of my adult life. I got sent these babies for free from influenster and they are the best ones I've tried so far. They don't make your shoes too tight and I didn't experience any cramping or pain after wearing the for 4 hours. I will definitely be buying these!!
Megan K.
Detroit, MI
Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions are a life saver! They're affordable and my go to for events where I'll be on my feet a lot. I hate when my feet slide into shoes and my toes end up hurting throughout the night because of it. These Ball of Foot Cushions do the trick! They keep my feet comfortable in heels all night long! I received this product in my Rosy VoxBox free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
I can live without them. I need a lot of support but I love how sophisticated flats look. These make them easier to wear. I can get at least four hours out of them. I love that! They are so inconspicuous. I need to buy more for my heels and flatter tennis shoes. I received these for free but all opinions are my own.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
So I'm the type of gal who lives for wearing heels or a fancy flat! However, we all know how uncomfortable they can be after just a few hours. I tired the fancy feet foot petals, in my flats, they were like walking on clouds and I loved it! In my heels, they didn't give much support or comfort to me but the extra bit of cushion also didn't hurt! I would still purchase them and pop in every little ballet shoe I have!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?