Buy on Kohl's*
Autumn R.
I actually really liked these, I've tried quite a few brands because I love my heels but I don't love the pain. These made me so much more comfortable!
Darla V.
Fresno, CA
Got a pair and it's amazing and better than the cheap ones I've gotten before. My feet don't hurt nor bother me as much like before. Totally recommend
Eliza W.
Coral Springs, FL
I have a few very cute pair of high heels that don't get worn much, but add these cushions inside and a full day at the office and my feet don't hurt!
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
With out a doubt these literally make your feet feel fancy. A night out on the town this are a must to wear. You will feel like dancing the night away
Areli S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I started using these when I got it in my RosyVoxBox but they are honestly the beat thing out there. They make wearing heels so much more comfortable.
Savannah R.
These felt super soft and cushioning. Helps keeping your feet from sliding forwards in your shoes. So glad Influenster let me try these out for free!!!
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
These are amazing for my heels. I'm in cosmetology school where we stand all the time. Helps my feet from sliding in the shoe and is really comfortable
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
These are fantastic! I wish I had them for every pair of shoes. They make shoes more comfortable and are great throughout the day. Great for the price!
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I received these for free from influenster for review. They stay put in my shoes and definitely make a difference in the balls of my feet! I'm thrilled
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I used these for my work heels and it's perfect it keeps my feel from sliding while I'm walking! Thank you influenster for my free complimentary pair!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?