BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Eliza W.
Coral Springs, FL
I have a few very cute pair of high heels that don't get worn much, but add these cushions inside and a full day at the office and my feet don't hurt!
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
With out a doubt these literally make your feet feel fancy. A night out on the town this are a must to wear. You will feel like dancing the night away
Savannah R.
These felt super soft and cushioning. Helps keeping your feet from sliding forwards in your shoes. So glad Influenster let me try these out for free!!!
Autumn R.
I actually really liked these, I've tried quite a few brands because I love my heels but I don't love the pain. These made me so much more comfortable!
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I received these for free from influenster for review. They stay put in my shoes and definitely make a difference in the balls of my feet! I'm thrilled
Anahi C.
Im not much of a girl who wears high heels but when i do i get tire and blisters very easily but with these babies it would make a bit more confertable
Amanda W.
North Bergen, NJ
These work great for me since my feet are between a 7.5 and an 8 in most heels. They made my shoes fit better, and more comfortable at the same time!
Maggie M.
Overbrook, OK
Very comfortable! Doesn't slide! Gives me great support! I received this product in my #RosyVoxBox completely Free! This product is great for dances!
Natalie G.
This helped my feet when I had to go to a party and hadn't broken in my new heels! My feet didn't feel as much pain as they would with heels!! I love
Baily P.
These really helped my feet when I would wear high heels! I would recommend highly!! I got this complimentary from Influenster. So happy with these!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?