BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melanie D.
I can finally wear my most uncomfortable heels! I highly recommend Fancy Feet foot petals for anyone needs a little extra cushion to your killer heels!!!
Shayna E.
Panora, IA
Work really well and make me feel like I haven't been walking all day. They are super easy and meet all my expectations. I use it around 3 times a week.
Phuong H.
Union City , CA
These are so comfortable. I'm able to stand and walk longer in my flats. I love how soft they are on my feet. Definitely going to repurchase this again.
Sakinah G.
Orlando, FL
support comfortable received it in a voxbox & love them definitely on the affordable side they get the job done perfect for heels that are uncomfortable
Cidalia S.
rehoboth, MA
I really enjoy these cushions. They keep my feet from sliding around, especially when dancing and make it easier to wear my favorite pair of shoes again.
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
They work great! I put them in my converse and they made them so comfy! I wish I would have tried them sooner! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Mary H.
Atlanta, GA
They're fine, really nothing special or life changing.  They helped a little with the pressure, but I would've been disappointed if I had to pay for these
Autumn R.
I actually really liked these, I've tried quite a few brands because I love my heels but I don't love the pain. These made me so much more comfortable!
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I received these for free from influenster for review. They stay put in my shoes and definitely make a difference in the balls of my feet! I'm thrilled
Areli S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I started using these when I got it in my RosyVoxBox but they are honestly the beat thing out there. They make wearing heels so much more comfortable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?