BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
BriAnna B.
Charleston, WV
Product didn't stay stuck in shoe very long and didn't provide much comfort. After about an hour they started to slip in shoes and just became a bother.
Phuong H.
Union City, CA
These are so comfortable. I'm able to stand and walk longer in my flats. I love how soft they are on my feet. Definitely going to repurchase this again.
Melanie D.
I can finally wear my most uncomfortable heels! I highly recommend Fancy Feet foot petals for anyone needs a little extra cushion to your killer heels!!!
Cidalia S.
rehoboth, MA
I really enjoy these cushions. They keep my feet from sliding around, especially when dancing and make it easier to wear my favorite pair of shoes again.
Shayna E.
Panora, IA
Work really well and make me feel like I haven't been walking all day. They are super easy and meet all my expectations. I use it around 3 times a week.
Mary H.
Atlanta, GA
They're fine, really nothing special or life changing.  They helped a little with the pressure, but I would've been disappointed if I had to pay for these
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I used these for my work heels and it's perfect it keeps my feel from sliding while I'm walking! Thank you influenster for my free complimentary pair!!
Darla V.
Fresno, CA
Got a pair and it's amazing and better than the cheap ones I've gotten before. My feet don't hurt nor bother me as much like before. Totally recommend
Areli S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I started using these when I got it in my RosyVoxBox but they are honestly the beat thing out there. They make wearing heels so much more comfortable.
Stephanie B.
Laurence Hbr, NJ
I received these for free from influenster for review. They stay put in my shoes and definitely make a difference in the balls of my feet! I'm thrilled
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?