BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
BriAnna B.
Charleston, WV
Product didn't stay stuck in shoe very long and didn't provide much comfort. After about an hour they started to slip in shoes and just became a bother.
Phuong H.
Union City, CA
These are so comfortable. I'm able to stand and walk longer in my flats. I love how soft they are on my feet. Definitely going to repurchase this again.
Cidalia S.
rehoboth, MA
I really enjoy these cushions. They keep my feet from sliding around, especially when dancing and make it easier to wear my favorite pair of shoes again.
Shayna E.
Panora, IA
Work really well and make me feel like I haven't been walking all day. They are super easy and meet all my expectations. I use it around 3 times a week.
Darla V.
Fresno, CA
Got a pair and it's amazing and better than the cheap ones I've gotten before. My feet don't hurt nor bother me as much like before. Totally recommend
Karissa M.
Huffman, TX
These are amazing for my heels. I'm in cosmetology school where we stand all the time. Helps my feet from sliding in the shoe and is really comfortable
Areli S.
I started using these when I got it in my RosyVoxBox but they are honestly the beat thing out there. They make wearing heels so much more comfortable.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
I used these for my work heels and it's perfect it keeps my feel from sliding while I'm walking! Thank you influenster for my free complimentary pair!!
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
These are fantastic! I wish I had them for every pair of shoes. They make shoes more comfortable and are great throughout the day. Great for the price!
Lubary R.
Doral, FL
This is amazing!!!!! Feel soft and gentle making every step a great experience. I try the gel options before and I definitely prefers this one. Love it
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?