BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
My mother absolutely loved the product. She said she felt as though she could walk in het heals all day. Her feet felt amazing after her 10 he day at work.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Great little cushions to go in heels. Keeps the ball of my foot cushioned for hours. I don't wear heels often but I am sure to put these in whenever I do.
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
These to me are just meh. Not bad but not great. I wear flats a LOT and the inserts didn't provide a whole lot of added cushion. I wouldn't buy this brand.
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
These are really nice to use on those nights out where you are dancing! You won't even need to really take your shoes off to dance like nobody is watching!
Melissa Y.
these are so comfortable to wear! i received this complimentary in one of my voxbox's and its seriously the best! say goodbye to painful feet with these!!
Valincia R.
West Park, FL
Bomb product alert! These are so comfortable. Wore these for 8 hrs in my heels and my feet dis not ache at all. Will purchase more of these in the future!
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I Bought a medium heel and felt some pressure on the balls of my feet but these help make them comfortable enough to wear all night. i love it a lot
Melanie D.
I can finally wear my most uncomfortable heels! I highly recommend Fancy Feet foot petals for anyone needs a little extra cushion to your killer heels!!!
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
They work great! I put them in my converse and they made them so comfy! I wish I would have tried them sooner! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Shayna E.
Panora, IA
Work really well and make me feel like I haven't been walking all day. They are super easy and meet all my expectations. I use it around 3 times a week.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?