BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
elaine p.
feels amazing with every shoes you wanna wear them. received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. easy to use, mice texture.
Ana A.
I used these for my flats and they actually worked. They kept my feet from slipping while wearing my flats. They are very comfortable so I would recommend.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
These are really nice to use on those nights out where you are dancing! You won't even need to really take your shoes off to dance like nobody is watching!
Concepcion A.
They definitely helped a lot! I got my in my #RosyVoxBox and I'm so obsessed! They're in every pair of shoes I use! I definitely recommend the to everyone!
Elizabeth P.
Great support for people that don't wear heels often. Very soft and cushiony. I received these free in the rosy voxbox. I would definitely purchase these.
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
These to me are just meh. Not bad but not great. I wear flats a LOT and the inserts didn't provide a whole lot of added cushion. I wouldn't buy this brand.
Becca J.
Winnsboro, TX
I love my Fancy Feet. I wear heals all the time and the balls of my feet always hurt. After trying these out I went and bought some for all of my heals.
Jessie S.
banning, CA
They work great! I put them in my converse and they made them so comfy! I wish I would have tried them sooner! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Maggie B.
These are the bomb! Helps save my feet from a long day at work and allows me to run after work with no pain. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone.
Melanie D.
I can finally wear my most uncomfortable heels! I highly recommend Fancy Feet foot petals for anyone needs a little extra cushion to your killer heels!!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?