BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa Y.
these are so comfortable to wear! i received this complimentary in one of my voxbox's and its seriously the best! say goodbye to painful feet with these!!
Concepcion A.
They definitely helped a lot! I got my in my #RosyVoxBox and I'm so obsessed! They're in every pair of shoes I use! I definitely recommend the to everyone!
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Very comfortable feeling, lasts all day and really enjoy it so far. It kind of comparison like the dr. Schulz brand and it helps my arch on my feet great.
elaine p.
feels amazing with every shoes you wanna wear them. received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. easy to use, mice texture.
Maggie B.
These are the bomb! Helps save my feet from a long day at work and allows me to run after work with no pain. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone.
Melanie D.
I can finally wear my most uncomfortable heels! I highly recommend Fancy Feet foot petals for anyone needs a little extra cushion to your killer heels!!!
Mary H.
Atlanta, GA
They're fine, really nothing special or life changing.  They helped a little with the pressure, but I would've been disappointed if I had to pay for these
Jessie S.
Banning, CA
They work great! I put them in my converse and they made them so comfy! I wish I would have tried them sooner! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sakinah G.
orlando, FL
support comfortable received it in a voxbox & love them definitely on the affordable side they get the job done perfect for heels that are uncomfortable
Becca J.
Winnsboro, TX
I love my Fancy Feet. I wear heals all the time and the balls of my feet always hurt. After trying these out I went and bought some for all of my heals.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?