BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
These to me are just meh. Not bad but not great. I wear flats a LOT and the inserts didn't provide a whole lot of added cushion. I wouldn't buy this brand.
Elizabeth P.
Great support for people that don't wear heels often. Very soft and cushiony. I received these free in the rosy voxbox. I would definitely purchase these.
Asheli C.
Birdsboro, PA
These are really nice to use on those nights out where you are dancing! You won't even need to really take your shoes off to dance like nobody is watching!
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Great little cushions to go in heels. Keeps the ball of my foot cushioned for hours. I don't wear heels often but I am sure to put these in whenever I do.
Ana A.
I used these for my flats and they actually worked. They kept my feet from slipping while wearing my flats. They are very comfortable so I would recommend.
Emma J.
I received these for complementary testing. I love these to cushion my feel after a long day in my favorite pair of heels. I would recommend them for sure!
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale , FL
Bomb product alert! These are so comfortable. Wore these for 8 hrs in my heels and my feet dis not ache at all. Will purchase more of these in the future!
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
My mother absolutely loved the product. She said she felt as though she could walk in het heals all day. Her feet felt amazing after her 10 he day at work.
Hayli T.
Love how these work! My feet never got tired and didn't hurt even after wearing my heels for 3 hours. These heels, mind you, are stilettos without a pump.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
They are very comfortable. They are very soft. They are better than other brands. I am very satisfied. I recommend using this product . It's fast and easy
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?