BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Allie B.
Wilmington, NC
love these things! they keep my feet from getting too warn out at parties, and I will be putting them in my tap shoes so my feet won't hurt at performances!
Elizabeth P.
Great support for people that don't wear heels often. Very soft and cushiony. I received these free in the rosy voxbox. I would definitely purchase these.
Emma J.
I received these for complementary testing. I love these to cushion my feel after a long day in my favorite pair of heels. I would recommend them for sure!
Concepcion A.
They definitely helped a lot! I got my in my #RosyVoxBox and I'm so obsessed! They're in every pair of shoes I use! I definitely recommend the to everyone!
elaine p.
feels amazing with every shoes you wanna wear them. received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. easy to use, mice texture.
Hayli T.
Love how these work! My feet never got tired and didn't hurt even after wearing my heels for 3 hours. These heels, mind you, are stilettos without a pump.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Great little cushions to go in heels. Keeps the ball of my foot cushioned for hours. I don't wear heels often but I am sure to put these in whenever I do.
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
I love these. They are easy to apply and they give good support for the balls of your feet. They are very effective. I got them free for an honest review.
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
My mother absolutely loved the product. She said she felt as though she could walk in het heals all day. Her feet felt amazing after her 10 he day at work.
Ana A.
I used these for my flats and they actually worked. They kept my feet from slipping while wearing my flats. They are very comfortable so I would recommend.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?