BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittany H.
West Plains, MO
Loveee'nnnnn it's like my foot is taking a little vacation on top of a fluffy cloud! The soft fabric doesn't irritate my foot at all or cause any discomfort.
Jasmine M.
Dallas, TX
They are very comfortable. They are very soft. They are better than other brands. I am very satisfied. I recommend using this product . It's fast and easy
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
My mother absolutely loved the product. She said she felt as though she could walk in het heals all day. Her feet felt amazing after her 10 he day at work.
Emma J.
I received these for complementary testing. I love these to cushion my feel after a long day in my favorite pair of heels. I would recommend them for sure!
sarah c.
Radnor, PA
I love these. They are easy to apply and they give good support for the balls of your feet. They are very effective. I got them free for an honest review.
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Great little cushions to go in heels. Keeps the ball of my foot cushioned for hours. I don't wear heels often but I am sure to put these in whenever I do.
Kaz D.
Jacksonville, FL
These to me are just meh. Not bad but not great. I wear flats a LOT and the inserts didn't provide a whole lot of added cushion. I wouldn't buy this brand.
Ana A.
I used these for my flats and they actually worked. They kept my feet from slipping while wearing my flats. They are very comfortable so I would recommend.
Elizabeth P.
Great support for people that don't wear heels often. Very soft and cushiony. I received these free in the rosy voxbox. I would definitely purchase these.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bomb product alert! These are so comfortable. Wore these for 8 hrs in my heels and my feet dis not ache at all. Will purchase more of these in the future!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?