BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Eden  K.
algona, IA
A quick and easy fix for anyone who likes to wear heels or flats. I really appreciate the extra cushion when I'm wearing a pair of heels, and so do my feet.
Ana A.
I used these for my flats and they actually worked. They kept my feet from slipping while wearing my flats. They are very comfortable so I would recommend.
elaine p.
feels amazing with every shoes you wanna wear them. received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. easy to use, mice texture.
Berenice P.
Very comfortable feeling, lasts all day and really enjoy it so far. It kind of comparison like the dr. Schulz brand and it helps my arch on my feet great.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Bomb product alert! These are so comfortable. Wore these for 8 hrs in my heels and my feet dis not ache at all. Will purchase more of these in the future!
Elizabeth P.
Great support for people that don't wear heels often. Very soft and cushiony. I received these free in the rosy voxbox. I would definitely purchase these.
Hayli T.
Love how these work! My feet never got tired and didn't hurt even after wearing my heels for 3 hours. These heels, mind you, are stilettos without a pump.
Emma J.
I received these for complementary testing. I love these to cushion my feel after a long day in my favorite pair of heels. I would recommend them for sure!
Jasmine M.
Dallas , TX
They are very comfortable. They are very soft. They are better than other brands. I am very satisfied. I recommend using this product . It's fast and easy
Jennifer U.
Corinth, MS
Great little cushions to go in heels. Keeps the ball of my foot cushioned for hours. I don't wear heels often but I am sure to put these in whenever I do.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?