BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Being a bigger girl in heels..it can be tough!! But with these it helps for a night out on the town! I have a already shared my thoughts with my girlfriends
Allie B.
Chapel Hill, NC
love these things! they keep my feet from getting too warn out at parties, and I will be putting them in my tap shoes so my feet won't hurt at performances!
Brittany H.
West Plains , MO
Loveee'nnnnn it's like my foot is taking a little vacation on top of a fluffy cloud! The soft fabric doesn't irritate my foot at all or cause any discomfort.
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
I received these complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox and I'm in love! They're so comfy and my feet don't slide all over the place while I'm wearing my heals! :)
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
They are so comfortable and so necessary! I've needed these for forever but I've been so lazy to get them myself! Thank you Influenster for treating my feet!
Eden  K.
Nicollet, MN
A quick and easy fix for anyone who likes to wear heels or flats. I really appreciate the extra cushion when I'm wearing a pair of heels, and so do my feet.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Looking forward to wearing these in my heels all BHoF weekend in Vegas in a few months! So far, they've been a nice addition to my normal day wear of flats.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
I got these for free from influenster in the #rosyvoxbox. I absolutely love them while I'm wearing my high heels. They are obsolete in any other shoe I find.
Megan M.
Very comfortable!!! They are thin, but provide so much support. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes to wear heels, they make such a difference!!
sarah c.
West Deptford , NJ
I love these. They are easy to apply and they give good support for the balls of your feet. They are very effective. I got them free for an honest review.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?