BY FOOT PETALS

Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Very Comfortable. It is a lifesaver for making my shoes feel better. My feet swell up or get really rough when out for a long day. This really helped my feet.
Eva H.
Eglin Afb, FL
I personally don't wear heels or flats but my sister does so I gave her my pair and she loved them!! She wears heels often so she def appreciated the comfort.
Ashley M.
Falmouth, KY
Very comfortable and fit wonderfully in my shoes. They gave a lot of comfort and support and definitely helped with pain from being on my feet 8 hours at work.
Eden  K.
algona, IA
A quick and easy fix for anyone who likes to wear heels or flats. I really appreciate the extra cushion when I'm wearing a pair of heels, and so do my feet.
Megan D.
Very comfortable!!! They are thin, but provide so much support. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes to wear heels, they make such a difference!!
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
Looking forward to wearing these in my heels all BHoF weekend in Vegas in a few months! So far, they've been a nice addition to my normal day wear of flats.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
I got these for free from influenster in the #rosyvoxbox. I absolutely love them while I'm wearing my high heels. They are obsolete in any other shoe I find.
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Being a bigger girl in heels..it can be tough!! But with these it helps for a night out on the town! I have a already shared my thoughts with my girlfriends
Brittany H.
West Plains , MO
Loveee'nnnnn it's like my foot is taking a little vacation on top of a fluffy cloud! The soft fabric doesn't irritate my foot at all or cause any discomfort.
Sarah C.
Olympia , WA
I received these complimentary in my Rosy VoxBox and I'm in love! They're so comfy and my feet don't slide all over the place while I'm wearing my heals! :)
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's