BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Roxanne C.
KYLE, TX
Wore these for a wedding in brand new heels. Needless to say, I danced quite a bit. Not once did my feet feel slippery or sweaty. I'm now a fan of fancy feet.
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Very Comfortable. It is a lifesaver for making my shoes feel better. My feet swell up or get really rough when out for a long day. This really helped my feet.
Emily C.
So great for a night out in heels and your feet will thank you in the morning! Fit perfectly in shoes and don't slide around. Great for boots, flats and heels!
Melissa S.
Put these in my not so comfortable dressy shoes they made them more comfortable to wear definitely interested in other fancy feet products for my other shoes.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I love these fancy feet ball of foot questions that he has my foot questioned all night and allow me to wear my heels for longer yes I met all my expectations
Rukesa W.
I love how comfortable they are so many companies make these for the heel of the feet but not the balls of your feeet and i also like that they are affordable
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
I am a heels and boots fanatic and these babies right here make it Easier to get through a long day in my stilettos Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Asia h.
Deland, FL
I am a hairstylist so I'm on my feet for up to 9 hours at a time(no break) and theses work wonders before my feet would hurt so much now its about a 2out of 10
Amber R.
These are great for my office job! The price point is competitive with all other brands! I use these not for comfort but to make my shoes fit a little better!
Ashley T.
Jackson, KY
Very comfortable and fit wonderfully in my shoes. They gave a lot of comfort and support and definitely helped with pain from being on my feet 8 hours at work.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?