BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
I love these fancy feet ball of foot questions that he has my foot questioned all night and allow me to wear my heels for longer yes I met all my expectations
Camryn D.
E Saint Louis, IL
I don't really wear heels that often but I've found that whenever I do decide to wear them, these will be the best inserts to get. I will definitely get more!
Rukesa W.
I love how comfortable they are so many companies make these for the heel of the feet but not the balls of your feeet and i also like that they are affordable
Emily C.
So great for a night out in heels and your feet will thank you in the morning! Fit perfectly in shoes and don't slide around. Great for boots, flats and heels!
Faith R.
los angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are awesome and easy to apply! I use them in my bootie heels and it made them 10 times more comfortable. I received these free, but I’m not being biased!
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
I am a heels and boots fanatic and these babies right here make it Easier to get through a long day in my stilettos Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
Love these and they offer comfort with my heels where my feet usually hurt the worst. Only downfall is having to cut them down to size for an appropriate fit.
Amber R.
These are great for my office job! The price point is competitive with all other brands! I use these not for comfort but to make my shoes fit a little better!
Eva H.
Eglin AFB , FL
I personally don't wear heels or flats but my sister does so I gave her my pair and she loved them!! She wears heels often so she def appreciated the comfort.
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Very Comfortable. It is a lifesaver for making my shoes feel better. My feet swell up or get really rough when out for a long day. This really helped my feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?