BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Becky C.
Heyburn, ID
Love these and they offer comfort with my heels where my feet usually hurt the worst. Only downfall is having to cut them down to size for an appropriate fit.
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Very Comfortable. It is a lifesaver for making my shoes feel better. My feet swell up or get really rough when out for a long day. This really helped my feet.
Eva H.
Eglin AFB , FL
I personally don't wear heels or flats but my sister does so I gave her my pair and she loved them!! She wears heels often so she def appreciated the comfort.
Rukesa W.
I love how comfortable they are so many companies make these for the heel of the feet but not the balls of your feeet and i also like that they are affordable
Emily C.
So great for a night out in heels and your feet will thank you in the morning! Fit perfectly in shoes and don't slide around. Great for boots, flats and heels!
Ashley T.
Winchester, KY
Very comfortable and fit wonderfully in my shoes. They gave a lot of comfort and support and definitely helped with pain from being on my feet 8 hours at work.
Camryn D.
E Saint Louis, IL
I don't really wear heels that often but I've found that whenever I do decide to wear them, these will be the best inserts to get. I will definitely get more!
Asia h.
Deland, FL
I am a hairstylist so I'm on my feet for up to 9 hours at a time(no break) and theses work wonders before my feet would hurt so much now its about a 2out of 10
Roxanne C.
Kyle, TX
Wore these for a wedding in brand new heels. Needless to say, I danced quite a bit. Not once did my feet feel slippery or sweaty. I'm now a fan of fancy feet.
Amber R.
These are great for my office job! The price point is competitive with all other brands! I use these not for comfort but to make my shoes fit a little better!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?