BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I dont like wearing heels at all because my feet hurt and they are not very comfortable. But with fancy feet I don't have that problem wearing heels is fun and comfortable thanks to fancy feet
Jenna D.
Comfortable and kept my feet in place, but I was disappointed that the cushions are not removable. I applied them to an expensive pair of shoes and now they are unremovable or adjustable. I would prefer to use these on a more casual pair.
Lauren P.
It adds just the perfect cushion to your foot without being bulky and overbearing. I loved using this and would use it again in the future. Plus it's affordable
Maria S.
Columbus, OH
Makes you go from a painful "oooh" to a relieved "ahhh". These make you feel like your walking on a comfort cloud! Heels can now look AND feel great! Love them!
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this product from @influenster & @FancyFeet for free testing ! I must say i love it , its great for flats or heels and its so comfy you forget its there !
Maryanne S.
Lodi, CA
Totally great. Soft. Durable. Got it free so even better. Use it whenever I can . Really was fantastic yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Christina C.
I received my item complementary from influenster. I tried and I'm in love so much that I will continue to purchase, it's easy, it's comfy, and it's affordable.
Gabby C.
los angeles, CA
This fancy feet ball cushion definitely help me wear my high heeled boots longer with minimal pain. They are very comfortable and easy to install in your heels.
Emily C.
So great for a night out in heels and your feet will thank you in the morning! Fit perfectly in shoes and don't slide around. Great for boots, flats and heels!
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
I am a heels and boots fanatic and these babies right here make it Easier to get through a long day in my stilettos Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?