BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
sara m.
yakima, WA
I dont like wearing heels at all because my feet hurt and they are not very comfortable. But with fancy feet I don't have that problem wearing heels is fun and comfortable thanks to fancy feet
india h.
I haven't had to chance to try out my free item yet but I do like this brand a lot! Always my go to for when I buy heels and plan to have a long night out I can't wait to use them!!!!!
christina m.
I received my item complementary from influenster. I tried and I'm in love so much that I will continue to purchase, it's easy, it's comfy, and it's affordable.
Gabby C.
Los Angeles, CA
This fancy feet ball cushion definitely help me wear my high heeled boots longer with minimal pain. They are very comfortable and easy to install in your heels.
Maria S.
Columbus, OH
Makes you go from a painful "oooh" to a relieved "ahhh". These make you feel like your walking on a comfort cloud! Heels can now look AND feel great! Love them!
Lauren P.
It adds just the perfect cushion to your foot without being bulky and overbearing. I loved using this and would use it again in the future. Plus it's affordable
Maryanne S.
Ormond Beach, FL
Totally great. Soft. Durable. Got it free so even better. Use it whenever I can . Really was fantastic yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this product from @influenster & @FancyFeet for free testing ! I must say i love it , its great for flats or heels and its so comfy you forget its there !
Snigdha P.
Woodside, NY
Very Comfortable. It is a lifesaver for making my shoes feel better. My feet swell up or get really rough when out for a long day. This really helped my feet.
Melissa S.
Put these in my not so comfortable dressy shoes they made them more comfortable to wear definitely interested in other fancy feet products for my other shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?