Buy on Kohl's*
Joselin V.
It's nice to have something under your feet other than that gel, this does sweat. it's comfortable.  I suspect the shoe is too big but the one a half size smaller was very cramped feeling. but this is a plus as i can add all these cushions! Thanks influenster. I got this product for free
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I dont like wearing heels at all because my feet hurt and they are not very comfortable. But with fancy feet I don't have that problem wearing heels is fun and comfortable thanks to fancy feet
Jenna D.
Comfortable and kept my feet in place, but I was disappointed that the cushions are not removable. I applied them to an expensive pair of shoes and now they are unremovable or adjustable. I would prefer to use these on a more casual pair.
Lauren P.
It adds just the perfect cushion to your foot without being bulky and overbearing. I loved using this and would use it again in the future. Plus it's affordable
Christina C.
I received my item complementary from influenster. I tried and I'm in love so much that I will continue to purchase, it's easy, it's comfy, and it's affordable.
Maryanne S.
Lodi, CA
Totally great. Soft. Durable. Got it free so even better. Use it whenever I can . Really was fantastic yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Gabby C.
los angeles, CA
This fancy feet ball cushion definitely help me wear my high heeled boots longer with minimal pain. They are very comfortable and easy to install in your heels.
Maria S.
Columbus, OH
Makes you go from a painful "oooh" to a relieved "ahhh". These make you feel like your walking on a comfort cloud! Heels can now look AND feel great! Love them!
Genesis N.
Philadelphia , PA
I got this product from @influenster & @FancyFeet for free testing ! I must say i love it , its great for flats or heels and its so comfy you forget its there !
Camryn D.
E Saint Louis, IL
I don't really wear heels that often but I've found that whenever I do decide to wear them, these will be the best inserts to get. I will definitely get more!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?