BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenna D.
Comfortable and kept my feet in place, but I was disappointed that the cushions are not removable. I applied them to an expensive pair of shoes and now they are unremovable or adjustable. I would prefer to use these on a more casual pair.
Gabby C.
los angeles, CA
This fancy feet ball cushion definitely help me wear my high heeled boots longer with minimal pain. They are very comfortable and easy to install in your heels.
Christina C.
I received my item complementary from influenster. I tried and I'm in love so much that I will continue to purchase, it's easy, it's comfy, and it's affordable.
Maria S.
Columbus, OH
Makes you go from a painful "oooh" to a relieved "ahhh". These make you feel like your walking on a comfort cloud! Heels can now look AND feel great! Love them!
Maryanne S.
Lodi, CA
Totally great. Soft. Durable. Got it free so even better. Use it whenever I can . Really was fantastic yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lauren P.
It adds just the perfect cushion to your foot without being bulky and overbearing. I loved using this and would use it again in the future. Plus it's affordable
Genesis N.
Philadelphia, PA
I got this product from @influenster & @FancyFeet for free testing ! I must say i love it , its great for flats or heels and its so comfy you forget its there !
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
I am a heels and boots fanatic and these babies right here make it Easier to get through a long day in my stilettos Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Melissa S.
Put these in my not so comfortable dressy shoes they made them more comfortable to wear definitely interested in other fancy feet products for my other shoes.
Asia h.
Deland, FL
I am a hairstylist so I'm on my feet for up to 9 hours at a time(no break) and theses work wonders before my feet would hurt so much now its about a 2out of 10
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?