BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
bryanna p.
Hartford, CT
I recommended this product to everyone! It feel so comfortable with shoes that bugs me so much it holds my feet in place. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Parisa A.
Clarksburg, MD
After walking around all day I finally decided to try these cushions that I received for free to write reviews. Feels amazing and you don't even realize you have cushions on your shoes.
Marisa U.
It really helped me wear my new ballet flat shoes that I had recently bought. It felt as if my flats had more of a sole to them. This was because of these little pads they were great and I'm buying more
Jessica J.
Loganville, GA
Not worth it!!! I got this item in my rosy voxbox. It isn't soft and it barely, if any, has support. It does claim that it doesn't slip while that is true it still makes your feet uncomfortable.
Afshan M.
I got these from free and complimentary from rosyvoxbox, from fancy feet , and these r amazing they will not hurt ur ouch heels when u walk with high heels all day long
Pamela H.
I was very pleased to wear this, I never saw the need to use shoe insoles and it was fantastic to wear them with a few heels made it more bearable, I think that when I decide to buy other presentations will be better, it is the first time I use this brand and I am pleased .
Jennifer D.
Oviedo, FL
These are little pillows of heaven under my toes! Refreshes your walk with every step! Very comfy and easily adjustable. A must for every pair of heels in your closet!
Michelle C.
They are fluffy, comfy and great! I put them in my Booties which were really hard on the ball of my feet. These really helped out, now I could last almost night in them!
Ashley C.
Berlin CT
They work alright but I felt like they retained that foot smell too much if you are a sweater and it made my shoes smell worse. Other than that they did their job
Joselin V.
It's nice to have something under your feet other than that gel, this does sweat. it's comfortable.  I suspect the shoe is too big but the one a half size smaller was very cramped feeling. but this is a plus as i can add all these cushions! Thanks influenster. I got this product for free
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?