BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaylee B.
Napa, CA
These cushions are so comfy and now I can finally wear my boots all day without my feet hurting! These can go in any pair of shoes! Thanks for my free stuff influenster!
Michaela H.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG OKAY. I had a professional conference to attend and my heels were not comfy and I was dreading having to wear them, and then my RosyVoxBox came and theses were in there and I was so excited. I wore the heels two days in a row because I could actually bear wearing them. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Camille A.
This is an interesting product and I am not particularly fond of it. It was not very effective and did not provide much support. I received this item in a VoxBox. I used this about 5 times before this review. Honestly not very satisfied....but I will keep it and use it just cuz.
Jessica J.
Monroe, GA
Not worth it!!! I got this item in my rosy voxbox. It isn't soft and it barely, if any, has support. It does claim that it doesn't slip while that is true it still makes your feet uncomfortable.
claire s.
Chula Vista, CA
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I absolutely love how easy these are to use and they make my feet feel so much better.
Victoria M.
Received this product complimentary to test & review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and they SAVE my feet at work, while walking up and down the hallways all day long! My feet aren't dying halfway through the day.
Marisa U.
It really helped me wear my new ballet flat shoes that I had recently bought. It felt as if my flats had more of a sole to them. This was because of these little pads they were great and I'm buying more
Bryanna P.
Hartford, CT
I recommended this product to everyone! It feel so comfortable with shoes that bugs me so much it holds my feet in place. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Joselin V.
It's nice to have something under your feet other than that gel, this does sweat. it's comfortable.  I suspect the shoe is too big but the one a half size smaller was very cramped feeling. but this is a plus as i can add all these cushions! Thanks influenster. I got this product for free
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I dont like wearing heels at all because my feet hurt and they are not very comfortable. But with fancy feet I don't have that problem wearing heels is fun and comfortable thanks to fancy feet
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?