BY FOOT PETALS

Season S.
Arley, AL
These things are absolutely amazing!!! Compared to other products this one is by far the best!!!! These are absolutely affordable for anyone! I highly recommend them!
Lucy H.
Kissimmee, FL
These make my shoes super comfy! They're very thin so they no add bulk to the shoe. Disclaimer: I received these for free from influenster in exchange for my opinion.
Briana w.
Chesterfield, VA
These are super awesome especially for the summer time when our feet tend to sweat. They are just a life saver. I got these complimentary in exchange for a review
Liann T.
Seatac, WA
I received this item free and testing purposes I decided to give this to my grandma since she's been complaining about her shoes hurting her feet and it felt like she was walking with no shoes !! She loves it !!!
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am so happy to get these! I had stopped wearing heels as much as I normally do just because my feet would kill me by mid day. Now that I have them I can wear heels comfortably and without my foot sliding back and forth.
Victoria M.
Received this product complimentary to test & review from Fancy Feet & Influenster and they SAVE my feet at work, while walking up and down the hallways all day long! My feet aren't dying halfway through the day.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
It makes my feet feel so good!!! My heels used to hurt so much and when I put it in they just felt so much better. I feel like I could go all day wearing my heels.
Holli K.
San Marcos, CA
I love these things! I received them complimentary in my Rosy vox box, but i have previously purchased them from CVS. These make wearing heels soooo much easier!
Barbara G.
Hawthorne, CA
This is really asewome. I have been looking for something that could make feel confortable on my heels. I just tried it for a party and I could dance all night long.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
These eased the pain of wearing heals a bit but may be a bit overrated in my honest opinion. Either way, I'm glad Influenster sent it to me in exchange for my review.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back