BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
They are comfy. I just wish that they didnt wear out so quickly. I only got to wear them for about 3 weeks. I do like how you can barley feel them though while they are in your sure. Cause theres nothing that I hate more then that "ive got somthing in my shoe feelin"
Gina K.
What a great product!  I wish they can make an entire heeled shoe with foot cushions at the bottom.  Very Affordable too.  I received this product complementary for review.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This little piece of heaven was way more than what I imagined!! I love this foot fusion💞 I wear them when I'm doing my 'mommy runs' and they always keep me going. I usually have times when I'm out doing things and I have to cut my day short because my feet would start to hurt and I'm getting irritated because my feet hurt. When I gave these a try I couldn't help but notice the difference in how my foot felt. I wore them in my running shoes as well and heels and boots!!😘
Jennifer D.
Oviedo , FL
These are little pillows of heaven under my toes! Refreshes your walk with every step! Very comfy and easily adjustable. A must for every pair of heels in your closet!
Afshan M.
I got these from free and complimentary from rosyvoxbox, from fancy feet , and these r amazing they will not hurt ur ouch heels when u walk with high heels all day long
Michelle C.
They are fluffy, comfy and great! I put them in my Booties which were really hard on the ball of my feet. These really helped out, now I could last almost night in them!
Tess B.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these in my Rosy VoxBox for free,  and I absolutely LOVE them! Especially when I have a long day of wearing flats, these keep my tootsies comfy all day long!
Ashley C.
Berlin CT
They work alright but I felt like they retained that foot smell too much if you are a sweater and it made my shoes smell worse. Other than that they did their job
Jackalyn E.
These are so comfortable and make me feel so secure, I used them on my work shoes and I am so glad I put them there, I have used other similar products but so far these are my fav.
Jessica P.
Stockton, CA
As a nursing student I am always looking for comfortable shoes or insoles! These were pretty great and I noticed my feel were significantly less sore after a days work!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?