BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Gina K.
What a great product!  I wish they can make an entire heeled shoe with foot cushions at the bottom.  Very Affordable too.  I received this product complementary for review.
Afshan M.
I got these from free and complimentary from rosyvoxbox, from fancy feet , and these r amazing they will not hurt ur ouch heels when u walk with high heels all day long
Jennifer D.
Oviedo , FL
These are little pillows of heaven under my toes! Refreshes your walk with every step! Very comfy and easily adjustable. A must for every pair of heels in your closet!
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert
This little piece of heaven was way more than what I imagined!! I love this foot fusion💞 I wear them when I'm doing my 'mommy runs' and they always keep me going. I usually have times when I'm out doing things and I have to cut my day short because my feet would start to hurt and I'm getting irritated because my feet hurt. When I gave these a try I couldn't help but notice the difference in how my foot felt. I wore them in my running shoes as well and heels and boots!!😘
Michelle C.
They are fluffy, comfy and great! I put them in my Booties which were really hard on the ball of my feet. These really helped out, now I could last almost night in them!
Tess B.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these in my Rosy VoxBox for free,  and I absolutely LOVE them! Especially when I have a long day of wearing flats, these keep my tootsies comfy all day long!
Ashley C.
Berlin CT
They work alright but I felt like they retained that foot smell too much if you are a sweater and it made my shoes smell worse. Other than that they did their job
Jackalyn E.
These are so comfortable and make me feel so secure, I used them on my work shoes and I am so glad I put them there, I have used other similar products but so far these are my fav.
Jessica P.
Stockton, CA
As a nursing student I am always looking for comfortable shoes or insoles! These were pretty great and I noticed my feel were significantly less sore after a days work!
Alonipse H.
Terry, MS
My feet hurt when I walk a very long time so this really if you have Hughes and you have to walk a very long distance girls you really need to buy this because he will not be home you can go out to the club and they still be good all nigh long
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?