BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA
It's the best for my feet and heels ! I always over looked products like such on the market but since I've put them on a pair of pumps, the comfort is much better. Satisfied customer !
Caitlin A.
Brooklyn, NY
These foot petals are great. They keep your feet from sliding or pinching, and won't break the bank. I have very narrow feet, and they are a life saver. I would use these moving forward.
Alexis C.
Newport News, VA
Coming from someone who wears flats on a daily basis at work, I LOVE these. They make it so much easier to break in new flats. My only complaint is they could be a little wider.
Emely V.
Bronx , NY
I received this item for testing purposes. I used them with my heels for about the whole day. It was very comfortable. I liked the way it didn't allow my feet to slide forward
Brandee P.
Fancy feet foot petals are wonderful. They keep your feet comfy throughout a long day, and fit wonderfully in your shoes. If you're having feet trouble, try these cute petals!
Mariah M.
Austin, TX
These make walking in heels the most comfortable I wore heels without them once for a couple of hours and it was the worst but with them they feel like I'm walking in sneakers
Catherine R.
Gainesville , FL
These came in clutch! I have a wedding to go to and my shoes hurt, but these make them feel 10 times better! I love them and would tell all my friends to go out and buy these.
Erin M.
Decatur, AL
Got these free in my box this week and I love them! I wore them out yesterday in heels that are so uncomfortable and they made them feel great! I definitely recommend these
Veronica A.
I received these in my Influenster Voxbox and so glad I did! They are so comfortable, easy to insert and stay in place all day. I can't wait to add them to my other heels(:
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
They are comfy. I just wish that they didnt wear out so quickly. I only got to wear them for about 3 weeks. I do like how you can barley feel them though while they are in your sure. Cause theres nothing that I hate more then that "ive got somthing in my shoe feelin"
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?