BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Paula Q.
Love this product! Super comfortable to use and stays on for a long period of time! I  received this for free through Influenster, and plan to buy this again if I need it!
Samantha I.
Im not much of a heel wearer but these were awesome for my flats. Super comfortable and dont move around. Theres an adhesive on the back to stick to the inside of your shoes.
Dulce H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This product was great. I used on my favorite high heel boots and the whole night i danced and didn't get tired thanks to influenster for letting me test it out for free.
Vanessa F.
These Foot petals saved my life last weekend! I had no other choice but to wear new heels and I don't think I could have done it without the foot petals! So happy I was able to try these thanks to Influenster and fancy feet!
Kiana M.
Loved these things! I had a pair of shooes that hurt my feet badly, then i added these and they worked! I was able to wear them longer than i could without the inserts!
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Where have these been all my life? Heels are now my number one choice thanks to fancy feet! I need a pair in all my shoes! Cheap price and totally worth every penny.
Season S.
Arley, AL
These things are absolutely amazing!!! Compared to other products this one is by far the best!!!! These are absolutely affordable for anyone! I highly recommend them!
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product is mostly made for people with larger feet. This is very wide and large, which means only a select few can use it. There are less users for this product.
Lucy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These make my shoes super comfy! They're very thin so they no add bulk to the shoe. Disclaimer: I received these for free from influenster in exchange for my opinion.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?