BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
india h.
I haven't had to chance to try out my free item yet but I do like this brand a lot! Always my go to for when I buy heels and plan to have a long night out I can't wait to use them!!!!!
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA
It's the best for my feet and heels ! I always over looked products like such on the market but since I've put them on a pair of pumps, the comfort is much better. Satisfied customer !
Caitlin A.
Brooklyn, NY
These foot petals are great. They keep your feet from sliding or pinching, and won't break the bank. I have very narrow feet, and they are a life saver. I would use these moving forward.
Alexis C.
Fort Eustis , VA
Coming from someone who wears flats on a daily basis at work, I LOVE these. They make it so much easier to break in new flats. My only complaint is they could be a little wider.
Emely V.
Bronx, NY
I received this item for testing purposes. I used them with my heels for about the whole day. It was very comfortable. I liked the way it didn't allow my feet to slide forward
Brandee P.
Fancy feet foot petals are wonderful. They keep your feet comfy throughout a long day, and fit wonderfully in your shoes. If you're having feet trouble, try these cute petals!
Mariah M.
Austin, TX
These make walking in heels the most comfortable I wore heels without them once for a couple of hours and it was the worst but with them they feel like I'm walking in sneakers
Catherine R.
These came in clutch! I have a wedding to go to and my shoes hurt, but these make them feel 10 times better! I love them and would tell all my friends to go out and buy these.
Veronica A.
I received these in my Influenster Voxbox and so glad I did! They are so comfortable, easy to insert and stay in place all day. I can't wait to add them to my other heels(:
Erin M.
Decatur, AL
Got these free in my box this week and I love them! I wore them out yesterday in heels that are so uncomfortable and they made them feel great! I definitely recommend these
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?