BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
They help - but nothing to write home about. Then again, I have achy feet in just about everything. So perhaps my expectations are a bit high.

Okay, so the pros are that it doesn't take up space in the shoe (thus making them too tight and in return uncomfortable). They also do provide a fair amount of padding.
Unfortunately I feel the extra oomph goes away within the hour.

Just my personal experience! Like I mentioned, bad feet!
Scottie L.
Chino Hills, CA
I received this fancy feet foot pedals complimentary for testing purposes. I love the material of the foot pedals it's very absorbant - I'm a very sweaty person and usually when my foot sweat it makes my toes slippery and uncomfortable. I love how fancy feet protects my heels and toes :) Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Johanna L.
Before I even knew I was getting this product in my complimentary Rosy Voxbox from Influenster, I was really looking for a product like this. I wear flats and it bothers me that my feet are hurting at the end of the day from my foot sliding on the bottom of the shoe. These cushions really help relieve some of that stress and I can wear my not so comfortable, but cute, flats and turn them into comfortable ones just with these inserts!
Shelynn H.
Dover, DE
Love these fancy feet cushions! They not only kept my feet from sliding forward, but they also kept my most uncomfortable shoes from being so unbearable. Will be getting more soon. Anyone who has a pair of shoes similar to the ones worn in the picture know how unbearable these shoes can be! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Alba Vanessa S.
I fit my Fancy Feet because they are the perfect accessory to put on my heels and enjoy them for a long time without tiring and it's very soft.
The best thing about these ball of foot cushions is that they stick to the shoes preventing them from moving. It's perfect

I think they should bring to the market a package with 2 or 3 pairs of ball of foot cushions to put them to our favorite shoes
Christina E.
What a great product!!! I don't normally wear heels so I wore these with a pair of flats that I have that could use a little help. Oh my was it a great decision! These nifty little pads were amazing!!! I was able to walk around for hours and feel just fine! What a great great product! I need more!
Christine H.
Fountain Vly, CA
I wore these for a party I had to go to the other night and they worked out perfectly. I don't wear heels often and when I do the balls of my feet are always dead by the end of the night. These were super comfy, easy to put on and saved my feet! The only drawback was I was wearing booties so my sock kinda stuck to the pad as I was getting my foot in. Next time maybe no sock or use them on a different pair of shoes.
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
These foot cushions work great as they added a little comfort to my high heel as well as extra cushion in the right place. The cushions help me from slipping and sliding out of my heels too. Although the khaki color did get dirty pretty fast when wearing them for a while, I would have prefer the black color instead. Overall, it’s a pretty good product and I could see myself getting these foot cushions when rocking some massive high heels.
Kyra S.
I recieved this from Influenster, and I actually really like these. I'm not sure if i'm using them correctly, but I put them at the end of my high heels where my toes are, and they made them a lot more comfortable. They also keep my feet from sliding front, due to sweat and gravity ofcourse. I'm not sure how long they last, but I would probably buy them again. They have a good stick to them so they don't slide around.
Lisa S.
Rome, GA
I tried these in my high heel boots for walking all day around Boston after a business meeting and they are my favorites! My boots tend to rub blisters with extensive walking and using the Fancy Feet my feet was blister free and it was SO much more cushioned on the ball of my foot. I would highly recommend these to anyone for any shoes, but especially in heels where weight is placed more on the ball of the foot.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?