Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
These made my heels so much easier to wear! Super fast to put in your shoe and make a world of a difference. So happy to finally get use out of shoes I wasn't wearing because my feet would slide around. Will definitely get some for all of my high heels.
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I hate wearing heels only because my feet hurt after awhile and I end up bear foot the rest of the night. After trying this that I got for free from influenster I love them ! So comfortable and I can dance all night. Thank you influencer
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I use these in my work shoes, as a preschool teacher I am ALWAYS on the go! These are amazing to my feet, I was skeptical at first but as I wore them they became comfortable. I would DEFINITELY buy these!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I received these in a vox box and I really do love them. I compared them to my dr. Scholls inserts that I bought a year or two ago. I love these in all shoes from heels to boots. I would definitely repurchase to have some laying around!
Kimberly T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are so comfortable. I really do love them. I usually wear them with my flats. My feet tend to hurt easily so these are just what I need. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has to be on their feet for any length of time.
Kimberly B.
Very comfortable doesn't slide off used for running shoes
But worked out great 👍 . You can ind these right about any store for example target , kohls, Macy's, Walmart . I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster .
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this, it does a great job of keeping my feet getting smooched at the front of my shoe as keeps my feet from sliding within the shoe. I love it. I received this product in my rosy VoxBox for free for testing purposes.
Sydney S.
Where have these been all my life! This brand and this product are amazing so thank you to Influenster for showing these to me. They're saving my feet from the pain of wearing heels all day and making it much more comfortable!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?