BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Liz V.
Used this over the weekend going out with friends was comfortable kept my feet comfortable no rubbing. I really like it and
Going to get it for a couple
Other pairs of shoes
Rebecca R.
Highland, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got these free from Influenster in a Vox Box. They add extra support and comfort for shoes that might hurt after a while. And they don't slip like other brands I've tried!
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
No more aching pigs! These will cushion them on their own little pillow! Helps prevent pain and aches from the hard bottoms of heals! Highly recommended if you love your feet!
Jennifer S.
Bronx, NY
This is so perfect to have for every single woman in they closet. It helps you out when you need a little more cushion on your feet. With all the heels you wear all the time.
Paige B.
South Amboy, NJ
When I wear heels, I always get extremely sore on the ball of my feet. Luckily these came just in time for my vacations through my Rosy Vox Box. When I put them on I was able to walk around for HOURS when I normally give up my heels after wearing them for a few MINUTES!
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
I wish they were slightly thicker to provide a bit more cushion, however they worked great. They provide a bit cushion and I was able to stand on my feet with heels longer than I expected. I will be trying them with flats soon!
Samantha H.
Boyertown , PA
Love love love! They help me while I'm on my feet all day no matter the shoe I wear. As a full time hair stylist and a part time waitress it could be rough but they help make my day easier.
Stacie G.
Dumont, NJ
I love these Fancy Feet inserts that I got for free from Influenster. They make my uncomfortable heels almost fun to wear again. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Lauren H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these things! I had a pair of shoes that I desperately wanted to bring to NYC, but they were new and were not broken in.. and you know it's all about being trendy. But I popped these bad boys and and I felt no pain for the whole day!! I highly recommend
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?