BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer H.
I'm so glad I got these in my rosybox! I can't wait to wear these with heels and not have to be thinking when I can take my shoes off! These are so soft and cushiony!!
Alexis R.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet changed my life and the way I wear heels. They're so comfortable and I use them all of the time. By the end of the day my feet don't hurt as bad. It went above and beyond my expectations.
Christie L.
Fallbrook, CA
Ehhh....these are just OK. While they do offer a little padding on the balls of your feet, the feeling doesnt last very long. They do feel a little weird too, I dont think the benefits are worth it.
Linda N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Received this as a complimentary gift. I tried it for a night out in town in my steve madden heels. A must have! I definitely would repurchase this. Feet did not hurt as much the next day.
Lynne D.
HOUSTON, TX
I would say my shoes were more comfortable from not having my feet slip, but I think I was expecting a miracle and they were not that. But for $5 totally worth it!

I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Sarah J.
I love this inserts to put in your shoes you don't even realize you have them in! So comfortable and you feet will thank you at the end of the day for using them!

Disclaimer: I got this product free to try.
Geraldine R.
Bronx, NY
I put these cushions in my new pair of shoes for this spring and I am surprisingly pleasant with them. It makes my heels feel as if I'm walking in the air. Amazed!
Parisa A.
After walking around all day I finally decided to try these cushions that I received for free to write reviews. Feels amazing and you don't even realize you have cushions on your shoes.
india h.
I haven't had to chance to try out my free item yet but I do like this brand a lot! Always my go to for when I buy heels and plan to have a long night out I can't wait to use them!!!!!
Madeline M.
I didn't get the chance to actually wear these all night but I did try them on with some heels and they felt so comfy! I hope that they don't flatten out over time, because they feel so good!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?