BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jasmine M.
I don't wear heels often because my feet start to hurt pretty fast but once I tried the inserts out I was able to wear heels for 5 hours before my feet started hurting
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received the fancy feet foot petals for free! I do not wear heels often but from here on out whenever I do I will have my foot petals with me! I'll be the only one at the wedding who does not have sore feet!
Kierstin B.
Greenville, NC
Love the comfort the Fancy Feet Foot Petals provide!! Excellent for everyday wear or simply for 8 hour use when in a friend's wedding! Completely effective in maintaining comfort! Would definitely recommend!
Kristiana D.
The cushions feels nice on my feet. I could literally walk in my heels all day! My feet are never sore and I can finally wear those heels that really needs some cushioning.
Jossie V.
Comfy feet are happy feet ! Right when I was looking for something to add to my heels I get this and love it. So comfortable and I can actually keep my heels a bit longer when I got out. Thanks influenster!!
Esmeralda M.
Sanger , CA
The fancy feet is great. It is soft and cushiony. It is great for flats and heels. It is not something you can feel so it's like it's not even there.
Got to try it for free thanks to VoxBox and Influenster.
Diana H.
I honestly LOVE this product it kept my feet comfortable all night. This kinda of like having pillows on your feet. I got this for FREE by Influenster but these are my opinions and I would recommend you buy it for yourself.
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
I received this product and it is really good! It's works how they say and I think it's great to use a nice shoe comfortable! So I can say, if you want comfortable shoes every night, you NEED to buy this!
Stephanie D.
Makes my shoes more comfortable and fits my shoes pretty well. Love these in my heels and they really work. I recommend this to my friends and it exceeded my expectations. I am cery satisfied. :) try them
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
I loved that I got these right in time for prom! #gotitfree #love #unique...I used them in a pair of heels that made my feet wobble and they haulted my movement and I would def buy again for prom! Thank you guys! It's not rubber like I expected it's a soft foam that is invisible in your shoe with a sticky pad to adhesive to your shoe bottoms!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?