BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kierstin B.
Greenville, NC
Love the comfort the Fancy Feet Foot Petals provide!! Excellent for everyday wear or simply for 8 hour use when in a friend's wedding! Completely effective in maintaining comfort! Would definitely recommend!
Elizabeth W.
I've used a lot of foot support items and these are nice, but not as cushy and comfortable as gel types. I do like that they are small enough to fit nicely and discreetly into high heels and sandals though.
Esmeralda M.
Sanger, CA
The fancy feet is great. It is soft and cushiony. It is great for flats and heels. It is not something you can feel so it's like it's not even there.
Got to try it for free thanks to VoxBox and Influenster.
Jossie V.
Comfy feet are happy feet ! Right when I was looking for something to add to my heels I get this and love it. So comfortable and I can actually keep my heels a bit longer when I got out. Thanks influenster!!
Jéssica F.
San Francisco, CA
I received this product and it is really good! It's works how they say and I think it's great to use a nice shoe comfortable! So I can say, if you want comfortable shoes every night, you NEED to buy this!
Diana H.
I honestly LOVE this product it kept my feet comfortable all night. This kinda of like having pillows on your feet. I got this for FREE by Influenster but these are my opinions and I would recommend you buy it for yourself.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
I loved that I got these right in time for prom! #gotitfree #love #unique...I used them in a pair of heels that made my feet wobble and they haulted my movement and I would def buy again for prom! Thank you guys! It's not rubber like I expected it's a soft foam that is invisible in your shoe with a sticky pad to adhesive to your shoe bottoms!
Kristiana D.
The cushions feels nice on my feet. I could literally walk in my heels all day! My feet are never sore and I can finally wear those heels that really needs some cushioning.
Stephanie D.
Makes my shoes more comfortable and fits my shoes pretty well. Love these in my heels and they really work. I recommend this to my friends and it exceeded my expectations. I am cery satisfied. :) try them
Alexis R.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet changed my life and the way I wear heels. They're so comfortable and I use them all of the time. By the end of the day my feet don't hurt as bad. It went above and beyond my expectations.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?