BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Christin L.
Milwaukee, WI
the moment I placed this item in my heels I knew I was going to love them. there very effective my feet didn't slip. and they were comfortable. yes I would recommend this item to others
Gabrielle H.
Owings Mills, MD
They are discret when you wear them, major plus but they are not as cushiony as they are just pads and not the gel. They do help with the pain of 5" heels. Overall, I would stil buy them.
Amber K.
Viroqua, WI
These foot petals are fantastic! I recieved them free in my rosy voxbox and immediately put them into my favorite paur if springtime heels and wow did they provide the relief i needed!
London p.
I recently got these for free for testing from Influenster! I absolutely love them! They are extremely soft and I can walk longer in heels now. The were easy to apply and they are reusable which makes them better!
Jessica A.
Love! Love! Love! I can't get over how amazing these squishy things are! I can't... I honestly don't know why I've never tried them before. Never wearing my heels without there ever again!
Yanicia D.
I love fancy feet!! They work great. I use them for my heels that usually hurt my feet after a couple of hours using them but with fancy feet the heels last longer on my feet then usual.
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
I think they are great and amazing if you need support while wearing heels. one issue is depending on the shoe, you may need to cut them down. and they may be too thick on a tighter heel, but otherwise worth the buy. i think it's amazing they are good for multiple uses as well. got these from influenster in a voxbox
Ivy D.
Really comfortable and fit nicely in all the shoes I've tried them in so far. Adds some cushion to heels that might not be so comfortable and definitely helps your foot stay in place.
Alasia S.
I decided to put these in my Van's and they're so comfy! I can barely tell anything is there and my feet stay in place. I love how thin they are especially. Definitely worth trying!
Corina V.
Renton , WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These definitely add some comfort to my heels. It relieves the discomfort of walking on the balls of my feet a bit. It's not a miracle worker for no pain heels, but it does help.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?