BY FOOT PETALS

Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Made it more comfortable even in shoes I didn't think it was possible for. Only thing is that sometimes they like to come loose from the shoe.
Received free for review but all opinions are my own.
Kira L.
Summerville, SC
It gives good support while wearing heels. It makes them more comfortable so you won't get blisters. It is easy to place and stick onto any show you want it on. I would recommend if you wear heels a lot.
Jessica S.
North Hills, CA
Definitely happy with these! I was a bit surprised that they are comfy, but they certainly are. I put them in a pair of sandals that I almost tossed but they will now be in regular rotation!
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
These work great for my 15 I had to use them and they honestly saved my life they made my feet so comfortable and they were so easy to apply to my heels I know use them when I go to party or events
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
This is an absolute life saver! My cute shoes often burn/hurt the balls of my feet which make it difficult to walk/wear my shoes all night. The cushioning on these make the way more bearable!
Chelsea M.
Westminster, MD
My only negative is that there weren't more of them!! Or if they could be moved between shoes... It was difficult to choose just one pair to use them on! But they were comfy, prevented slipping, and worked pretty well!
Nancy I.
Torrington, WY
These are amazing! I should have bought some months ago! I popped these into my shoes before work and they made my feet feel soooo much better! I work 10 hour shifts, these are a lifesaver.
Anna T.
Corona, NY
This is the greatest I've ever use with my heels. I received my complimentary from influenster and it's so great. I literally love it and would buy it anywhere. Literally my go to everywhere I go
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Very good! It makes me feel comfortable and it's soft. I could walk with my fancy shoes using my "fancy feet" that I got for free for testing purposes. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
anahy a.
when i wear heels, it hurts my arch on the bottom of my feet. but when i recieved this free product, i was excited because i walk without my feet hurting. they are soft & you can barely feel that you are wearing them!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

back