BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lily D.
Davis, CA
It makes my feet feel so good!!! My heels used to hurt so much and when I put it in they just felt so much better. I feel like I could go all day wearing my heels.
Liann T.
Seatac, WA
I received this item free and testing purposes I decided to give this to my grandma since she's been complaining about her shoes hurting her feet and it felt like she was walking with no shoes !! She loves it !!!
Brittany F.
Love these! They are discreet and can fit into any heel! Long days at work can make life miserable with your feet hurting, needless to say these saved my life! No more achy feet!
Sabrina S.
This product is truly amazing! I received these completely for my review and would deff buy these again! They made wearing heals with a baby comfortable all day!
Jasmine M.
I don't wear heels often because my feet start to hurt pretty fast but once I tried the inserts out I was able to wear heels for 5 hours before my feet started hurting
Valeria M.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
I liked it although it das doubtful of the product i found it super comfortable the heel helped me to be more comfortable
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received the fancy feet foot petals for free! I do not wear heels often but from here on out whenever I do I will have my foot petals with me! I'll be the only one at the wedding who does not have sore feet!
Shahara G.
Chester, VA
Actually a very comfortable cushion! They didn't slip, slide or move around inside my shoes. I will be using more of these in every shoe I own lol lol Thanks Fancy Feet
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
I just got these in a vox box but in all honesty I've been buying these for years they make all my shoes so comfy! I literally have these in every pair I love them!
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I was happy to receive these on my rosyvoxbox as I have used these before. They really do keep your feet from sliding forward in heels. Super easy to use! I recommend these especially for those who wear heels.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?