BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brittany F.
Love these! They are discreet and can fit into any heel! Long days at work can make life miserable with your feet hurting, needless to say these saved my life! No more achy feet!
Sabrina S.
This product is truly amazing! I received these completely for my review and would deff buy these again! They made wearing heals with a baby comfortable all day!
Holli K.
Escondido, CA
I love these things! I received them complimentary in my Rosy vox box, but i have previously purchased them from CVS. These make wearing heels soooo much easier!
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Liann T.
Seatac, WA
I received this item free and testing purposes I decided to give this to my grandma since she's been complaining about her shoes hurting her feet and it felt like she was walking with no shoes !! She loves it !!!
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
It makes my feet feel so good!!! My heels used to hurt so much and when I put it in they just felt so much better. I feel like I could go all day wearing my heels.
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I was happy to receive these on my rosyvoxbox as I have used these before. They really do keep your feet from sliding forward in heels. Super easy to use! I recommend these especially for those who wear heels.
Shahara G.
Chester, VA
Actually a very comfortable cushion! They didn't slip, slide or move around inside my shoes. I will be using more of these in every shoe I own lol lol Thanks Fancy Feet
Valeria M.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
I liked it although it das doubtful of the product i found it super comfortable the heel helped me to be more comfortable
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
I just got these in a vox box but in all honesty I've been buying these for years they make all my shoes so comfy! I literally have these in every pair I love them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?