BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
cara l.
Ashville, OH
Work well in wedge boots. Never tried them before. If I had a certain pair of shoes that needed them I would. They are affordable and comfortable for going out. Highly recommend to others who have trouble with feet
Briana w.
Chester, VA
These are super awesome especially for the summer time when our feet tend to sweat. They are just a life saver. I got these complimentary in exchange for a review
Nikki K.
Leonard, MI
These made wearing my flats soooo much more comfortable! The hard floors at work cause me so much pain and these helped! Can't wait to slide them into some heels.
Bianca O.
I wear heels a lot and they eventually end up getting my feet really sore, I was excited to try these heel cushions and I was not let down. Thank you Influenster!
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I received these free for testing purposes, and I definitely like them. I don't wear heels, but these do definitely help with my converse and the balls of my feet.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
These are so easy to throw into your highest of heels and do not add bulk! I hate when foot pads are too bulky and make your shoes even more uncomfortable. These are great!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
These are super comfy and make wearing heels easier. The pads stay in place and fit well. No slipping. No sweating. I can definitely highly recommend this product.
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
These eased the pain of wearing heals a bit but may be a bit overrated in my honest opinion. Either way, I'm glad Influenster sent it to me in exchange for my review.
Madison M.
Pullman, WA
These saved me from having to buy new heels! They keep my feet from sliding around. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish they were slightly more padded for comfort.
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a server and I'm on my feet all day at work, leaving me sore and exhausted at the end of the day. After using these I didn't even notice any pain in my feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?