BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Nikki K.
Leonard , MI
These made wearing my flats soooo much more comfortable! The hard floors at work cause me so much pain and these helped! Can't wait to slide them into some heels.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I received these free for testing purposes, and I definitely like them. I don't wear heels, but these do definitely help with my converse and the balls of my feet.
Briana w.
Chester, VA
These are super awesome especially for the summer time when our feet tend to sweat. They are just a life saver. I got these complimentary in exchange for a review
Starr C.
Lewisburg, TN
These eased the pain of wearing heals a bit but may be a bit overrated in my honest opinion. Either way, I'm glad Influenster sent it to me in exchange for my review.
Daniella D.
I recieved these foot petals complimentary from the rosy vox box but I enjoyed them. They were comfortable and if you are looking for foot cushions these are the best. I gave 4 stars because i dont really use them.
Bianca O.
I wear heels a lot and they eventually end up getting my feet really sore, I was excited to try these heel cushions and I was not let down. Thank you Influenster!
Holli K.
Escondido, CA
I love these things! I received them complimentary in my Rosy vox box, but i have previously purchased them from CVS. These make wearing heels soooo much easier!
Madison M.
Pullman, WA
These saved me from having to buy new heels! They keep my feet from sliding around. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish they were slightly more padded for comfort.
Ally W.
Encino, CA
This works so well. I am so happy that it looks and feels like your shoes fit you. It is amazing and I love these. I would not use any thing else besides these they are so good. I got these free from Influenster
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a server and I'm on my feet all day at work, leaving me sore and exhausted at the end of the day. After using these I didn't even notice any pain in my feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?