BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
I used theses in work boots because I do not own heels :) While these felt great on the bulbs of my feet, I felt that my heels really needed something too. They did keep my feet from sliding forward (which can happen on somedays) and I can see that in heels, these would be awesome!
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
I love these! My heels get rubbed bad when I wear a new pair of flats. These protect the backs of my feet when I'm walking around, breaking in new shoes! Totally would recommend to friends or family.
Veronica Y.
Washington , DC
Never used these before but I am glad I had the opportunity to try them. They make my heels so comfortable--I wore them dancing all night! Might have to invest in some for other pairs of shoes I have.
Tiffany H.
Blountsville , AL
Thank you Influenster! I loved this product! It was so soft against my heels and helped to prevent blisters on the bottom of my feet! Made it so much easier to wear high heels and actuall enjoy them!
Amanda R.
Franklin , IN
Great support! Wish they were reusable tho. They were very good support with high heels. I've never really used anything else but it was so good! I got it in my rosy box. I would recommend to others for sure!
Ally W.
San Francisco , CA
Thank goodness for these cushions! I worked in a restaurant and worried about moving around in my shoes, but the foot petals kept my feet in place perfectly (so no rubbing 🙌) and added a nice amount of support while walking around
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I got these inserts free in my rosy voxbox! I used them in some 4 inch heeled boots and my feet didn't even hurt after standing in like at a restaurant for 35 minutes. I would totally recommend these for your nights out ladies.
Dessie W.
Fancy Feet is a wonderful product which i received free for testing purpose, it is easy to apply on to your shoes and makes my feet feel comfortable when standing in my heals for a long time period.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this insert! I put them in a pair of heels that I don't wear much because the hurt my feet... it was like walking on a cloud! Definitely made it easier to make it through the work day in heels
Olivia-Anne N.
Notre Dame, IN
These work amazingly well. I tried them with the boots because that's where I usually get discomfort. They made me day! I wore them all day with no pain and no slip. Very comfortable and would recommend.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?