Buy on Kohl's*
Veronica A.
I received these in my Influenster Voxbox and so glad I did! They are so comfortable, easy to insert and stay in place all day. I can't wait to add them to my other heels(:
Erin M.
Decatur, AL
Got these free in my box this week and I love them! I wore them out yesterday in heels that are so uncomfortable and they made them feel great! I definitely recommend these
lizz g.
Somersworth, NH
They are comfy. I just wish that they didnt wear out so quickly. I only got to wear them for about 3 weeks. I do like how you can barley feel them though while they are in your sure. Cause theres nothing that I hate more then that "ive got somthing in my shoe feelin"
Gina K.
What a great product!  I wish they can make an entire heeled shoe with foot cushions at the bottom.  Very Affordable too.  I received this product complementary for review.
Afshan M.
I got these from free and complimentary from rosyvoxbox, from fancy feet , and these r amazing they will not hurt ur ouch heels when u walk with high heels all day long
Jennifer D.
Oviedo , FL
These are little pillows of heaven under my toes! Refreshes your walk with every step! Very comfy and easily adjustable. A must for every pair of heels in your closet!
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This little piece of heaven was way more than what I imagined!! I love this foot fusion💞 I wear them when I'm doing my 'mommy runs' and they always keep me going. I usually have times when I'm out doing things and I have to cut my day short because my feet would start to hurt and I'm getting irritated because my feet hurt. When I gave these a try I couldn't help but notice the difference in how my foot felt. I wore them in my running shoes as well and heels and boots!!😘
Kyra S.
I recieved this from Influenster, and I actually really like these. I'm not sure if i'm using them correctly, but I put them at the end of my high heels where my toes are, and they made them a lot more comfortable. They also keep my feet from sliding front, due to sweat and gravity ofcourse. I'm not sure how long they last, but I would probably buy them again. They have a good stick to them so they don't slide around.
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
I can live without them. I need a lot of support but I love how sophisticated flats look. These make them easier to wear. I can get at least four hours out of them. I love that! They are so inconspicuous. I need to buy more for my heels and flatter tennis shoes. I received these for free but all opinions are my own.
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
I received my free sample from my rosy voxbox & I was very impressed with these! I work in an office and I'm always up and down, I also have a lot of trouble with my feet, putting these in my heels made my day so much better, the padding definitely helped and I didn't feel like my toes were crunching in the front of my heels! Only down fall was the sticky back, I feel like they won't last for long!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?