BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Veronica S.
Save your feet! Wear those shoes and rock them in comfort-seriously these helped me so much! I stood for 8 hours in heels on concrete working and they did not hurt!
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
I don't wear heels or flats everyday but if I did I would wear these with them. My feet don't hurt all day and actually feel comfortable instead of me being in pain.
Emily B.
Chillicothe, OH
I put this product in my heels and my feet didn't hurt as bad as what they did before. It met my expectations and I'm glad I got this product for free from influenster.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
These actually make some of my worst shoes more comfortable! I have a long wedding coming up and I will for sure be using these! Thanks Influenster for this VoxBox!
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
I am so happy to get these! I had stopped wearing heels as much as I normally do just because my feet would kill me by mid day. Now that I have them I can wear heels comfortably and without my foot sliding back and forth.
Paige A.
Antrim, NH
These little inserts made my even my flats more comfortable!! I will for sure be purchasing more! *I received this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review*
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
#contest @fancy.feet @influenster #myfancyfeet #gotitfree

These are amazing! I hate wearing heels normally, but I received these and tried them out and wow! I will re buy these over and over! Thank you influenster!
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
These are super comfy and make wearing heels easier. The pads stay in place and fit well. No slipping. No sweating. I can definitely highly recommend this product.
Nikki K.
Leonard , MI
These made wearing my flats soooo much more comfortable! The hard floors at work cause me so much pain and these helped! Can't wait to slide them into some heels.
cara l.
Ashville, OH
Work well in wedge boots. Never tried them before. If I had a certain pair of shoes that needed them I would. They are affordable and comfortable for going out. Highly recommend to others who have trouble with feet
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?