BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Where have these been all my life? Heels are now my number one choice thanks to fancy feet! I need a pair in all my shoes! Cheap price and totally worth every penny.
rocio c.
Me gusta mucho esta almohadillas porque cuando llevo tacones se me resiente mucho el pie y con esta almohadilla noto que aguanto mucho mejor los tacones #myfancyfeet
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
These actually make some of my worst shoes more comfortable! I have a long wedding coming up and I will for sure be using these! Thanks Influenster for this VoxBox!
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am so happy to get these! I had stopped wearing heels as much as I normally do just because my feet would kill me by mid day. Now that I have them I can wear heels comfortably and without my foot sliding back and forth.
Kristy D.
Hollywood , FL
This has made my shoes so much more comfortable! I put them in my sneakers and walked for hours at a theme park and let me just say my feet were not hurting at all!
Emily B.
Chillicothe, OH
I put this product in my heels and my feet didn't hurt as bad as what they did before. It met my expectations and I'm glad I got this product for free from influenster.
Veronica S.
Save your feet! Wear those shoes and rock them in comfort-seriously these helped me so much! I stood for 8 hours in heels on concrete working and they did not hurt!
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
I don't wear heels or flats everyday but if I did I would wear these with them. My feet don't hurt all day and actually feel comfortable instead of me being in pain.
Paige A.
Antrim, NH
These little inserts made my even my flats more comfortable!! I will for sure be purchasing more! *I received this product complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest review*
Daniella D.
I recieved these foot petals complimentary from the rosy vox box but I enjoyed them. They were comfortable and if you are looking for foot cushions these are the best. I gave 4 stars because i dont really use them.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?