BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Lucy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These make my shoes super comfy! They're very thin so they no add bulk to the shoe. Disclaimer: I received these for free from influenster in exchange for my opinion.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product is mostly made for people with larger feet. This is very wide and large, which means only a select few can use it. There are less users for this product.
Khadedra S.
I received this product complimentary for Influenster and Foot petals. These cushions are really comfortable, they help my feet from sliding down when wearing heels and sneakers. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Where have these been all my life? Heels are now my number one choice thanks to fancy feet! I need a pair in all my shoes! Cheap price and totally worth every penny.
Heather B.
Loved my fancy feet inserts! Made my heels much more comfortable! My only complaint is that it makes certain shoes a bit too small, but overall make many of my shoes more comfortable! I am satisfied with this product.
Destiny W.
Received this in my Rosy Vox Box and I couldn't be happier!! Every girl knows beauty is pain...but not with these! Makes
Those killer shoes 😍😍 not killer to my feet !
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
These bunched up under my toes in my shoes and were not good at all. Maybe if I wore the shoes more they would relax down but I can't even wear it with how they feel.
rocio c.
Me gusta mucho esta almohadillas porque cuando llevo tacones se me resiente mucho el pie y con esta almohadilla noto que aguanto mucho mejor los tacones #myfancyfeet
Barbara G.
This is really asewome. I have been looking for something that could make feel confortable on my heels. I just tried it for a party and I could dance all night long.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
I don't wear heels or flats everyday but if I did I would wear these with them. My feet don't hurt all day and actually feel comfortable instead of me being in pain.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?