BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria R.
I'm not a huge fan of these inserts. I actually prefer full feet inserts over these but they are soft. They aren't bad for Heels or flats however I wouldn't use them for anything else. Overall 4/10 honestly
Nicole M.
Liked these a lot. Got them in the rosy box box but have used them before. They add extra cushion and keep it discreet. Help when having to stand for long periods of time. They also add grip if ur sweaty
Morgan A.
Batesburg , SC
Always looking for ways to make my shoes more comfy. I stand almost all day so it's important to have shoes that are good for your feet. These insoles make standing all day a breeze and they're so comfortable!
Laramie H.
Springdale , AR
I liked this product because it really did seem to work. It took the pressure off of the ball of my foot, but it made my overall shoe feel tighter. Get yours at Macy's. I would probably get these again.
Katlyn P.
York, PA
There's are so comfortable, before I got these I could barely wear my heels for more than 5 minutes once I started using these inside my heel, I could walk around so much easier. I absolutely love these.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
These have came in handy they are amazing ! Sometimes when my heels don't work I use these and man they are great ! They work so good & I literally recommend this item to everyone because it's really good !
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
As a busy mom, I usually never wear heels. However, now I can wear them more often because they are much more comfortable. These pads make some of my most uncomfortable shoes much more doable. Love this!
Crystal W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love wearing heels but after a long day of work or a night out in the town my feel can definitely be sore! I really loved the added cushion these little heel pads gave to my high heels! I would definitely buy these!
Emily O.
Sanford, NC
I've actually been looking for something like this product for awhile now. I bought shoes that were a little too big for me. Not only do these help me fit a little better in my flats, they are also very comfortable!
Tiffany H.
Blountsville , AL
Thank you Influenster! I loved this product! It was so soft against my heels and helped to prevent blisters on the bottom of my feet! Made it so much easier to wear high heels and actuall enjoy them!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?