BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Tenley B.
I love these, they are so comfortable! I am on my feet all day so it's nice to have some good support. I recieved these complimentary from Influenster and Fancy Feet!
Season S.
Arley, AL
These things are absolutely amazing!!! Compared to other products this one is by far the best!!!! These are absolutely affordable for anyone! I highly recommend them!
Khadedra S.
I received this product complimentary for Influenster and Foot petals. These cushions are really comfortable, they help my feet from sliding down when wearing heels and sneakers. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I absolutely love these!!! I used them on a pair of beautiful shoes I have that always slide on my feet and now they are super comfy and my feet do not slide to the front.
Lucy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These make my shoes super comfy! They're very thin so they no add bulk to the shoe. Disclaimer: I received these for free from influenster in exchange for my opinion.
KayCee K W.
Eureka, MT
These are soft, works well. When wearing them it is hard to tell they are even in the shoes. They fix in almost every pair of my shoes. Overall, I am happy with them!
Barbara G.
This is really asewome. I have been looking for something that could make feel confortable on my heels. I just tried it for a party and I could dance all night long.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
These bunched up under my toes in my shoes and were not good at all. Maybe if I wore the shoes more they would relax down but I can't even wear it with how they feel.
Jenna Mae K.
Little Rock, AR
Where have these been all my life? Heels are now my number one choice thanks to fancy feet! I need a pair in all my shoes! Cheap price and totally worth every penny.
rocio c.
Me gusta mucho esta almohadillas porque cuando llevo tacones se me resiente mucho el pie y con esta almohadilla noto que aguanto mucho mejor los tacones #myfancyfeet
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?