BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
I personally don't care to get products like these for review but it is a helpful product nonetheless. They're easy to use and effectively create more comfortability in shoes.
Brittany B.
Newton, NH
Makes your feel feel like they are not in heels!! The best thing for a long day at work and looking good but feeling fine !! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
KayCee K W.
Eureka, MT
These are soft, works well. When wearing them it is hard to tell they are even in the shoes. They fix in almost every pair of my shoes. Overall, I am happy with them!
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I really liked the product. It is very comfortable and easy to use it. I went to a party last week, and could wear my high heels for the whole night, which is something that never happens to me. I strongly recommend it.
Gianna C.
These are good if you aren't going to be out for a long time. They help you from slipping inside your shoes but I need more cushion for my heels. They are affordable.
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
I absolutely love these!!! I used them on a pair of beautiful shoes I have that always slide on my feet and now they are super comfy and my feet do not slide to the front.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
I received this free from influenster to test and I love them! They make heels so much more enjoyable! I kind of wish they were full inserts but I would still repurchase for future pairs of heels!
Season S.
Arley, AL
These things are absolutely amazing!!! Compared to other products this one is by far the best!!!! These are absolutely affordable for anyone! I highly recommend them!
Madison A.
Laurel, MS
These are absolute life savers! They provide cushion to the balls of your feet while also helping to prevent your feet from slipping in your shoes. They're perfect and work amazingly when worn with heels! So discreet too!
Lucy H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These make my shoes super comfy! They're very thin so they no add bulk to the shoe. Disclaimer: I received these for free from influenster in exchange for my opinion.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?