BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kiana M.
Loved these things! I had a pair of shooes that hurt my feet badly, then i added these and they worked! I was able to wear them longer than i could without the inserts!
MEGAN P.
I wear flats occasionally when I need to. these helped me a lot with the extra support. Very comfortable and would definitely recommend and buy another pair. #gotitfree
Brittany B.
Newton, NH
Makes your feel feel like they are not in heels!! The best thing for a long day at work and looking good but feeling fine !! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Carly N.
Opelika, AL
I used these with my prom shoes and had no issues at all. I will definitely have to get some of my own. LIFE SAVER. I was able to keep my shoes on and not be miserable!
Sierra A.
I personally don't care to get products like these for review but it is a helpful product nonetheless. They're easy to use and effectively create more comfortability in shoes.
Madison A.
Laurel, MS
These are absolute life savers! They provide cushion to the balls of your feet while also helping to prevent your feet from slipping in your shoes. They're perfect and work amazingly when worn with heels! So discreet too!
Gianna C.
These are good if you aren't going to be out for a long time. They help you from slipping inside your shoes but I need more cushion for my heels. They are affordable.
Julienne S.
Seattle , WA
I really liked the product. It is very comfortable and easy to use it. I went to a party last week, and could wear my high heels for the whole night, which is something that never happens to me. I strongly recommend it.
Skyler W.
Owensboro, KY
I received this free from influenster to test and I love them! They make heels so much more enjoyable! I kind of wish they were full inserts but I would still repurchase for future pairs of heels!
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product is mostly made for people with larger feet. This is very wide and large, which means only a select few can use it. There are less users for this product.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?