BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
I wore these to a sorority formal and was able to dance all night! They don't bulk up your shoes or feel squishy and unnatural. Perfect for someone on a budget. I would definitely recommend these to a friend!
Elizabeth W.
Portageville, MO
They don't stay in place. They didn't seem to help my feet. These aren't like they say they are. I wouldn't buy them again, definitely not a product I would use. I would save your money and not purchase these.
Valeria L.
I'm really used to wear heels, so it was really useful for me to have these. I have never tried something like this, and I could feel the difference. It is far more comfortable an secure to wear high heels now.
Julie D.
Tulsa, OK
I got these for free in my rosy voxbox and they're very comfortable! They help when you have a long day in heels! They're not too expensive so I may put some in other shoes too. Definitely would recommend these
Ashley B.
DADE CITY, FL
I suffer from flat wide feet so it makes it hard to wear heels with my fancy feet inserts I can wear my heels a lot longer Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot CushionsFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle A.
Philadelphia, PA
Talk about heels all day ! I'm in love wit this. No more painful feeling of wearing heels all day! Conquer any heel you want with fancy feet! Go ahead girls put on those heels, that's right it's time to dust them off and out then on!
Brianna M.
Super comfortable and easy to use, I use it for my heels, for my folklorico shoes. Other products tend to fall off after a couple of hours but this stayed on all night. Would definitely recommend! #igotitfree
Melissa V.
Austin, TX
I have a hard time getting rid of shoes so these are the perfect way to give life to soles that have seen better days! I'm excited to add some extra comfort to high heels that always seem slightly painful!
Brittany H.
Wilson, KS
I love to wear heels but they always end up killing my feet after about an hour of wear. I'm so happy I received these from Influenster as a Complementary product to review. They make a world of difference and my feet no longer kill me.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love my fancy feet cushions! They make my feet feel fresh and new after a long day. I recommended to a friend already who has purchased a pair and fallen in love as well. I will be a fan of these for life!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?