BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Sakina M.
Corona, CA
I received my fancy feet foot cushion from influenster and i love them. I have two pair of hills that ive used them in and they help my foot from sliding. I love them.
Jocelyn C.
Love this product since I am always running around in heels and my feet are killing me at the end of the day! These keep my foot comfortable and let's me rock the day!
Kiana M.
Loved these things! I had a pair of shooes that hurt my feet badly, then i added these and they worked! I was able to wear them longer than i could without the inserts!
Stefanie G.
I loved the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions I received for free from Influentser! They helped my sore feet on days that I needed extra support! I will be buying again!
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute , IN
I used these with just some slip on shoes and they were okay. They weren't anything special, they helped out a bit, but i don't think i would spend the money on these.
cori t.
Cleveland, OH
I definetly would recommend this product! some of my heels aren't very comfortable but this helps male it a little easier to handle when I'm walking around in my heels!
Paula Q.
Love this product! Super comfortable to use and stays on for a long period of time! I  received this for free through Influenster, and plan to buy this again if I need it!
Samantha I.
Im not much of a heel wearer but these were awesome for my flats. Super comfortable and dont move around. Theres an adhesive on the back to stick to the inside of your shoes.
Carly N.
Opelika, AL
I used these with my prom shoes and had no issues at all. I will definitely have to get some of my own. LIFE SAVER. I was able to keep my shoes on and not be miserable!
MEGAN P.
Chicago , IL
I wear flats occasionally when I need to. these helped me a lot with the extra support. Very comfortable and would definitely recommend and buy another pair. #gotitfree
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?