BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Vanessa F.
These Foot petals saved my life last weekend! I had no other choice but to wear new heels and I don't think I could have done it without the foot petals! So happy I was able to try these thanks to Influenster and fancy feet!
Kiomara C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. It is easy and very comfortable to use. You can stay standing up all day and be pain free.
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Jocelyn C.
Love this product since I am always running around in heels and my feet are killing me at the end of the day! These keep my foot comfortable and let's me rock the day!
Carly N.
Opelika, AL
I used these with my prom shoes and had no issues at all. I will definitely have to get some of my own. LIFE SAVER. I was able to keep my shoes on and not be miserable!
Chelsea M.
Terre Haute , IN
I used these with just some slip on shoes and they were okay. They weren't anything special, they helped out a bit, but i don't think i would spend the money on these.
Sakina M.
Corona, CA
I received my fancy feet foot cushion from influenster and i love them. I have two pair of hills that ive used them in and they help my foot from sliding. I love them.
Stefanie G.
I loved the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions I received for free from Influentser! They helped my sore feet on days that I needed extra support! I will be buying again!
Paula Q.
Love this product! Super comfortable to use and stays on for a long period of time! I  received this for free through Influenster, and plan to buy this again if I need it!
Samantha I.
Im not much of a heel wearer but these were awesome for my flats. Super comfortable and dont move around. Theres an adhesive on the back to stick to the inside of your shoes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?