BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
mary carmen m.
miami, florida
Producto excelente cuando se usan zapatos altos .. estoy muy fam de tacones y esto es ideal para mi comodidad .. se sienten muy a gusto y además de dar suavidad que los amaba
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
I am on my feet daily and these have really made a big impact at the end of the day. I have tried multiple products including dr sholls. I use these in every pair of shoes I own. I wouldn't go a day with out these in my shoes!
Dulce H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This product was great. I used on my favorite high heel boots and the whole night i danced and didn't get tired thanks to influenster for letting me test it out for free.
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
These made my heels so much more wearable! I love high high heels and my feet start to cramp up after about an hour but i wore my heels for 3 hours perfectly fine with these little cushions !!
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
These are great inventions for those of us who love comfort but still want to look fashionable!!! I am looking forward to trying these out and seeing if they really are worth it! Thanks Influenster for the free foot cushions!!!!:-)
Lauren H.
['Tuscaloosa', 'AL'], AL
I love these things! I had a pair of shoes that I desperately wanted to bring to NYC, but they were new and were not broken in.. and you know it's all about being trendy. But I popped these bad boys and and I felt no pain for the whole day!! I highly recommend
Megan E.
These came in handy on my girls night out I had on a pair of heels (which I normally don't like wearing) and I was able to keep them on all night with the extra cushion!
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , NV
Very useful especially for my heels that always hurt. Omg I need like 10 more of these. Other products feel good but after a couple of wears the comfort feeling is gone.
Vanessa F.
These Foot petals saved my life last weekend! I had no other choice but to wear new heels and I don't think I could have done it without the foot petals! So happy I was able to try these thanks to Influenster and fancy feet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?