BY FOOT PETALS

Claire R.
Florissant, MO
These are awesome! Definitely help when wearing tall uncomfortable heels by keeping your feet in place and not letting them slip around. Not to mention it adds a little extra cushion to help with those throbbing feet!
Hailey N.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love these soo much! I have to wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly on my feet! Can you say back pain? Well any way these guys make my days way better! So glad I got a sample in my influenster box for free!
Kaitlyn C.
Howell, NJ
I really like these cushion pads. I used them for a pair of heels that I wore to a formal dance. I was dancing all night and was so comfortable so I didn't even have to take off my shoes! Definitely would recommend!!!
Rachel D.
Landing , NJ
I love how comfortable it makes shoes ! I'm a huge heel lover, always wearing heels. Beauty is pain right ? Right! I use this product whenever I wear heels, it's very effective. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses heels or not.
Sylvia B.
Love love love the fancy feet! Placed them on the most uncomfortable heels I have and I felt like I was walking on clouds! I appreciate that Influenster allowed me to test it out and I would definitely buy it for another pair of heels!
Victoria G.
Sylmar , CA
Just what I needed! I always have problems wearing heels but these made it so much more comfortable! For the first time in a while I wore heels to try them out and had absolutely no pain! I will definitely be purchasing I got a paid for free in my rosy voxbox and love them. Thank you influenster
Niariah F.
Birmingham
I love these insoles I feel like clouds. After a long night I can still walk in my heels with these insoles. They fit just right in the heels and feel great to wear after a long time. I wish everyone could try these insoles.
Abilene M.
Richmond , CA
I'm not a really big fan of foot cushions but this one was free in my rosy voxbox . Decided to try it on some heels and it felt completely soft and comfortable ! I recommend this product for people who use these
Erika B.
If you are an everyday heel wearer like me you will love this product from fancy feet. Super affordable and easy way to show off those cute heels every day of the week! Compliments of influenster and rosy voxbox!
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
My favorite flats are so worn. I pretty much wear them everyday I dress business professional at work. I threw these in and the pads of my feet were saved from the usual blister nonsense they get. I would recommend to a friend.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's