BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dulce H.
This product was great. I used on my favorite high heel boots and the whole night i danced and didn't get tired thanks to influenster for letting me test it out for free.
Lauren H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these things! I had a pair of shoes that I desperately wanted to bring to NYC, but they were new and were not broken in.. and you know it's all about being trendy. But I popped these bad boys and and I felt no pain for the whole day!! I highly recommend
Vanessa F.
These Foot petals saved my life last weekend! I had no other choice but to wear new heels and I don't think I could have done it without the foot petals! So happy I was able to try these thanks to Influenster and fancy feet!
Kiomara C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. It is easy and very comfortable to use. You can stay standing up all day and be pain free.
Jessica S.
Florence , Al
I love the Fancy Feet Petals! These feel great and have good support! I have been wanting to try these! Thank you Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Breanna W.
I have never heard of this product until I received it in the Rosy VoxBox. They make my once uncomfortable heels comfortable. I now wear them all the time with my heels.
Megan E.
These came in handy on my girls night out I had on a pair of heels (which I normally don't like wearing) and I was able to keep them on all night with the extra cushion!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Very useful especially for my heels that always hurt. Omg I need like 10 more of these. Other products feel good but after a couple of wears the comfort feeling is gone.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I received these free from @influenster for testing purposes. I've never tried inserts bebore, but they are very comfy. Keeps my feet from hurting. #MyFancyFeet #contest
Carol L.
San Jose, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?