BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Haydee K.
It does keep my feel nice and comfy. It does take some time to get use to if you dont use any of rhe pads. I like the fact that its a nice neutral color like your skintone.
Cheyenne J.
I've received this complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox. I wore these in a pair of my high heels to a ceremony for school and it didn't allow my feet to slip. Definitely would recommend!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These were awesome! I received them in my free VoxBox and they helped my usual foot pain when wearing heels. They are a little bulkier than I expected but still work great.
Summer T.
Ogden, UT
These are great! I work in a professionally clothes workplace where I need to wear heels and not so comfortable shoes often, and these save my feet so much pain after a long work day! Very useful and helpful. I'm happy I got to test it for free from the Influenster #rosyvoxbox. #igotitfree #influenstervoxbox #MyFancyFeet
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Great for keeping feet feeling comfortable all day long. I work on my feet so I'm always looking for something to help make my shoes more comfortable and these do the job!!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
These were amazing. I'm on my feet all day in heels since I work at a law office and I've gotta say my feet aren't hurting by the end of the day. I absolutely love these❤
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
These made my heels so much more wearable! I love high high heels and my feet start to cramp up after about an hour but i wore my heels for 3 hours perfectly fine with these little cushions !!
Lauren H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love these things! I had a pair of shoes that I desperately wanted to bring to NYC, but they were new and were not broken in.. and you know it's all about being trendy. But I popped these bad boys and and I felt no pain for the whole day!! I highly recommend
mary carmen m.
miami, florida
Producto excelente cuando se usan zapatos altos .. estoy muy fam de tacones y esto es ideal para mi comodidad .. se sienten muy a gusto y además de dar suavidad que los amaba
Dulce H.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This product was great. I used on my favorite high heel boots and the whole night i danced and didn't get tired thanks to influenster for letting me test it out for free.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?