BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Kimberly T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These are so comfortable. I really do love them. I usually wear them with my flats. My feet tend to hurt easily so these are just what I need. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has to be on their feet for any length of time.
Anna C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These SAVED my feet after I went to a concert when I wore high heeled booties. After standing on my feet for 4 hours, I had developed a blister on the bottom of my foot. The next day, these came. They were a life saver!
Danielle R.
Leeds, AL
I received these for free during Rosy Vox campaign and HOLY MOLY! They came just in time before a wedding. I lasted so much longer in my heels than usual. I definitely recommend. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Nathália A.
Murray, UT
Maravilhoso! Recebi na minha Rosy Voxbox e agora não vivo mais sem. Odeio usar salto justamente pela dor que eles me proporcionam, mas agora, com esse produto, não preciso mais me preocupar com a dor, já que ele me salva.
Sydney S.
Where have these been all my life! This brand and this product are amazing so thank you to Influenster for showing these to me. They're saving my feet from the pain of wearing heels all day and making it much more comfortable!
Kerina H.
Let's just say I love wedges... and I'm not exactly a heels person. However anytime I wear either my feet kill me! I tried this product and love it! My feet don't hurt as much and they don't slip. Woo! Thanks Influenster!
Carly T.
Loudon, TN
This was the first time that I have ever used a foot cushion and I absolutely loved it. It felt a little weird at first because I'm not use to having anything in my shoe but it was well worth it. I got use to the feeling and it was wonderful.
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
These are awesome! Definitely help when wearing tall uncomfortable heels by keeping your feet in place and not letting them slip around. Not to mention it adds a little extra cushion to help with those throbbing feet!
Meghan V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I am on my feet a lot for my job, so I decided to try these out for that purpose. I was impressed how well they worked. My feet aren't as sore as they normally are. I would buy again. I received these for testing purposes from influenster.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?