BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Haydee K.
It does keep my feel nice and comfy. It does take some time to get use to if you dont use any of rhe pads. I like the fact that its a nice neutral color like your skintone.
Kym D.
San Pedro, CA
Was Given this complimentary to test and they're wonderful! I'm not usually able to wear high heels longer than a few hours but with these, my feet lasted all night! I'll definitely be buying a few!
mary carmen m.
miami, florida
Producto excelente cuando se usan zapatos altos .. estoy muy fam de tacones y esto es ideal para mi comodidad .. se sienten muy a gusto y además de dar suavidad que los amaba
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
These were amazing. I'm on my feet all day in heels since I work at a law office and I've gotta say my feet aren't hurting by the end of the day. I absolutely love these❤
Samantha D.
Uxbridge, MA
I always try to wear inserts in heels whenever I can. These are good, but not quite as comfortable as gel pads. My feet still hurt after standing on them for a few hours!
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
I am on my feet daily and these have really made a big impact at the end of the day. I have tried multiple products including dr sholls. I use these in every pair of shoes I own. I wouldn't go a day with out these in my shoes!
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
These are great inventions for those of us who love comfort but still want to look fashionable!!! I am looking forward to trying these out and seeing if they really are worth it! Thanks Influenster for the free foot cushions!!!!:-)
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
It really helps to the back of your heal your feet feels very good even though you wear height heels or flats , it's very affordable and super easy to use!!!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert
I hate wearing heels because they hurt my feet. This helps me be able to wear my heels comfortably. It is available for a low price. It is also shaped like a cute flower.
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
These made my heels so much more wearable! I love high high heels and my feet start to cramp up after about an hour but i wore my heels for 3 hours perfectly fine with these little cushions !!
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?