BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shelby V.
Jacksonville, FL
My fancy feet foot cushions worked very well for me. Usually when I wear heels I can't wear them for more than a couple hours but with these cushions in them, I feel like I could wear them all day! I highly recommend if you wear heels on a consistent basis or if you're just going out to a nice dinner. I received these in my #RosyVoxBox to try out for free and absolutely loved this product.
Ivonne M.
El Paso, TX
It is amazing how Fancy Feet Cushions helps to do not get Your foot hurt ir tires. I usé them with sandals that often slip, resulting in damage to my Feet skin. Now I wear those sandals with no worries because I know they Will not slip anymore. I love this product that I recibe así complementará gift for testing purposes from influenster
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
So happy to have received these Foot petals complimentary from Influenster! I have a couple pairs of shoes that are notorious for making my feet slide all over the place making them uncomfortable to wear for longer periods of time. These feel comfortable and lightweight in the shoe and definitely keep your foot in place. Great product at a great price!
Colleen N.
Jackson Hts, NY
I received these foot cushions for free from Influenster, but I've used them before as well. I don't use them as cushions, per se, instead I use them to make pumps and slip-on flats fit better. Basically these keep your foot from sliding too far forward in your shoe, which means your heels don't slip out. If you have any shoes that always give you blisters, trying use these + heel grippers.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
You'll want to wear heels all the time! Every girl knows that feeling when you're standing and your feet are in pain but you just take it in. Feet throbbing and just want to yank off your heels? Well this bad boy was a lifesaver and I had my heels on all night and even danced! I'm looking forward to wearing heels more often! Thanks Influenster for sending me this product for review testing!
Maria Isabel C.
I love fancy Cushion the ball of foot area to my relieve stressed-out feet. Ball of foot cushions are virtually invisible and designed for long-lasting comfort and fit. And Helps me prevent my feet from slipping and sliding in shoes.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Seriously, I am such a flats girl, and these can make even the most uncomfortable flats manageable. I use these at least twice a week for outings and other things that have me wearing something other than flip flops or tennis shoes. These have reduced the foot pain that I have had when wearing dress shoes for an extended period of time. Thanks to the #RosyVoxBox I am definitely getting more of these.
Maria Alejandra R.
Anaheim, CA
I love to use these cushions on my pumps and flats. My feet don't hurt that much at the end of the day. Also when I go dancing my feet don't burn not even a little!! This is a gift from heaven for sure. They are soft and really help not completely but a lot to get through the day without pain in your feet!
Sydney H.
I actually really loved this product. I had seen them before, but never thought I would need them or had any use for them, but since I have gotten them I decided to use it.  One day I was at a party and in heels and I randomly decided to throw these on and they were a life saver. Definitely worth it!
Norma T.
Great for those emergencies when you know you'll be on your feet all day but want to ensure a bit more support and stability - specially in uncomfortable shoes like heels or wedges. Tested these out on wedges and they worked pretty well, did notice better gripping but not sure if it offers more comfort for the feet as it was still pretty arched. Will continue to use but would most likely not purchase.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?