BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kelly F.
I got the ball of foot cushions to test for review from . I like that they stick to the shoe so they won't slide around. They feel pretty soft too. They're used to keep your foot from sliding forward in heels. The package says they can be used in flats as well.
blair b.
tupelo, MS
This product saved my life! Not literally, but almost! I have an adorable pair of gray boots that I wear a lot, but they kill the balls of my feet! I received the foot petals in my rosy voxbox and I am absolutely in love! I wore those boots all day and walked about 7 miles altogether and my feet were noticeably more comfortable and in less pain that the other times I have worn them. Amazing product that I'm gonna get for all my friends
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
I love pretty heels but they tend to make my feet sore. I received Fancy Feet complimentary to try and give my honest opinion. I'm so happy with this product that I'm going shopping for heels. This product makes walking in heels less painful and minimizes slipping in your heels. I feel like I can run with these insoles so worth it to buy.
Sydney C.
Dublin, OH
I love these!!! I received the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free for testing purposes. However, this does not influence my review. I wore these cushions to a job interview where I was on my feet the entire day in 3" heels. Normally, my feet would be screaming by the end of the day. However, these made it bearable! Now I feel like I'll be able to wear heels to events where otherwise I would've opted for flats. Highly recommend!
Amanda B.
Abingdon, MD
With spring finally here, I can't wait to break out the peep toes and sandals! It's great to have a product that helps prevent the dreaded forward slippage and provide a little extra cushion where I often need it most. Thank you Fancy Feet for including this wonderful product complimentary as part of Influenster's Rosy Vox Box campaign!
Louise H.
Nacka
Ok, this was one of those products (you so rarely come by) that made me go wow! I am a sneakers girl, I very, very rarely wear anything higher that my plateau Chuck Taylors. I was in Miami this weekend and wore a pair of really high (like really, really high) shoes. I've worn them before and my feet start hurting after an hour and my back will pain me for a week. This time - nothing. I thought it was the level och alcohol pumping in my blood but no, it was the cushions. I would recommend anyone and everyone to buy them. I want a pair in every shoe I own, heels or sneakers.
Dalila V.
Lake Tapps, WA
Absolutely amazing product! Helped me wear my heels for 6 straight hours! 2 of which I was on my feet the entire time. And they're completely invisible! You can slip them into any shoe you want to make comfy! Got this for free to test but I will definitely be purchasing it for my other heels. At 4'11 ft tall, I basically live in them.
Eliza L.
These are very conventional! I received this product for free from Influenster and put them in a pair of my favorite heels right away. I find that the petals allow my feet to grip better in the shoe, and keeps them in place while I walk around. I feel more secure and safe with them because of their support, which is always nice! Can't wait for the Summer when I can wear my heels more often now that I've upgraded them with these foot petals!
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
Absolutely love this product!! I went to a club for the first time and of course I wore heels.. which I never ever wear normally. These really helped keep my feet comfortable all night! Highly recommend. The only thing I didn't realize is you can't take them out & put them on another pair of heels once you put them on one. I accidentally ripped one of them. But I'll definitely go out and purchase more for all of my heels!!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
Fashionista Expert
These little foot petals are great!!! The sort of feel like a memory foam pillow not squishy like a gel insert. They kept my feet from sliding forward in my heels so they didn't get blisters! I would def recommend these but maybe not in a sandal because they would be visible. But overall for a regular pair of heels, they were great! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. But all the opinions are my own.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?