BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Valerie W.
These are amazing for my feet on a night. Normally I ditch my heels after about an hour, but I kept them on for three when I went out last! My feet didn't hurt as bad, not perfect for extended walking but great for a night out!
Ivy R.
Lima, OH
These are a great product for a person who works in heals or just wears them in everyday life. Your feet still hurt after awhile but that's a given. Great for use . Amazing product , have already bought more for my other heels !
Stephanie B.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions these helped with some of my less comfortable higher heels. It's better than most I've tried. I got this for free to try. I'd possibly buy if they were easier to remove and put in other shoes.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I really couldn't tell that they were in my boots from a comfort perspective but they really didn't keep my feet from sliding forward in my boots.
Jamila W.
Wixom , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love wearing high heels, but they can become pretty painful after wearing them all day. Thanks to fancy feet, they help make the most uncomfortable shoe comfortable.
These are a must have product. #gotitfree #influenster
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
These worked great for me! I'm actually surprised how much I like them. I really struggle with heels and these made them so much more bearable. I haven't tried a product like this before, but now I will definitely buy again!
Kimberly B.
Very comfortable doesn't slide off used for running shoes
But worked out great 👍 . You can ind these right about any store for example target , kohls, Macy's, Walmart . I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster .
Nikita S.
San Jose, CA
Fancy feet is super convenient and does exactly what it say. It keeps my feet from sliding down the shoes as I thought they would. Definitely met my expectations. Not to mention, it's super cheap. I highly recommend it.
Kaitlyn Y.
This product is amazing! I love love love that they fit perfectly in high heels to prevent any unwanted blisters. This product is extremely affordable for the quality of the product! I was highly satisfied with the product!
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this, it does a great job of keeping my feet getting smooched at the front of my shoe as keeps my feet from sliding within the shoe. I love it. I received this product in my rosy VoxBox for free for testing purposes.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?