BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Received this product complimentary from the one and only amazing influenster. This product works amazing! It provides a great cushion and support to my feet in heels! I really love this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Cassandra J.
These are actually very comfortable! I got the for free in my Voxbox so not sure how much they are but I'm here to say they would be worth every penny especially if you wear heals everyday!
Summer T.
Ogden, UT
These are great! I work in a professionally clothes workplace where I need to wear heels and not so comfortable shoes often, and these save my feet so much pain after a long work day! Very useful and helpful. I'm happy I got to test it for free from the Influenster #rosyvoxbox. #igotitfree #influenstervoxbox #MyFancyFeet
Brandy R.
Phoenix, AZ
Guys I'm in love! I had to buy some heels for my best friends wedding and they are TERRIBLE! Walking around in these things have made the heels so much better. They are comfortable and they don't slip. I would recommend these to anyone.
Amber H.
Alpharetta, GA
Received this product for free. I do not know if its worth the money. In the beginning it helps with slipping but after a while it feels like its not helping at all.
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I am not a fancy shoe girl cause they always end up hurting. I tried these out in a pair of slender black heels while out dancing and I was able to keep my shoes on all night!!!!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These were awesome! I received them in my free VoxBox and they helped my usual foot pain when wearing heels. They are a little bulkier than I expected but still work great.
Cheyenne J.
I've received this complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox. I wore these in a pair of my high heels to a ceremony for school and it didn't allow my feet to slip. Definitely would recommend!
Stacie G.
Demarest, NJ
I love these Fancy Feet inserts that I got for free from Influenster. They make my uncomfortable heels almost fun to wear again. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Haydee K.
It does keep my feel nice and comfy. It does take some time to get use to if you dont use any of rhe pads. I like the fact that its a nice neutral color like your skintone.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?