BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rebecca R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I got these free from Influenster in a Vox Box. They add extra support and comfort for shoes that might hurt after a while. And they don't slip like other brands I've tried!
Liz V.
Used this over the weekend going out with friends was comfortable kept my feet comfortable no rubbing. I really like it and
Going to get it for a couple
Other pairs of shoes
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Received this product complimentary from the one and only amazing influenster. This product works amazing! It provides a great cushion and support to my feet in heels! I really love this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Cassandra J.
These are actually very comfortable! I got the for free in my Voxbox so not sure how much they are but I'm here to say they would be worth every penny especially if you wear heals everyday!
Leslie C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am a full time employee and I work constantly. My job recommended me to dress up every single day in heels and once I received this product it was so simple and easy to use and will definitely be buying this product in the future.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
I wish they were slightly thicker to provide a bit more cushion, however they worked great. They provide a bit cushion and I was able to stand on my feet with heels longer than I expected. I will be trying them with flats soon!
Amber H.
Alpharetta, GA
Received this product for free. I do not know if its worth the money. In the beginning it helps with slipping but after a while it feels like its not helping at all.
Summer T.
Ogden, UT
These are great! I work in a professionally clothes workplace where I need to wear heels and not so comfortable shoes often, and these save my feet so much pain after a long work day! Very useful and helpful. I'm happy I got to test it for free from the Influenster #rosyvoxbox. #igotitfree #influenstervoxbox #MyFancyFeet
Stacie G.
Demarest, NJ
I love these Fancy Feet inserts that I got for free from Influenster. They make my uncomfortable heels almost fun to wear again. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
These were awesome! I received them in my free VoxBox and they helped my usual foot pain when wearing heels. They are a little bulkier than I expected but still work great.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?