BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I have a wedding I'm in and I'm required to wear these horrendously uncomfortable heels so I was incredibly happy when I received these in my Rosy Vox Box. They're comfortable and make a world of difference while walking in my heels.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
I hate heels, most the ones the are open toed or that don't have a wedge. But serious made my experience with my open toed high heel shoe change completely. I feel like I can walk with more confidence because the cushion makes a difference.
Michelle R.
The name speaks for itself, petals! These were so soft when I wore them, and they didn't tear like the other ones I've tried before. Great product, if I needed them more I would buy again but I'm more of a comfortable shoes girl.
Ashley C.
Mesa, AZ
These are a helpful product especially if there isn't a lot of cushion in your heels or wedges already. Be careful placing them, I put mine in the wrong spot originally and had to move them. I'm not sure if I would buy this again.
Laura L.
Orlando, FL
It is perfect for nights that you need to use high heels, but you are just not used to it anymore! it makes your shoes more comfortable! Easy to place and affordable! it also helped me with the pump that was a bit large in my foot!
Marlene M.
San Antonio, TX
This has really helped wonders on the heels of my feet considering I'm on my feet all day! I'm on them at least 8 hours a day and this item is no joke! For anybody out there that is on the same boat, save the insole prices and find these at your local drugstore!
Haley B.
Omaha , NE
I received these in a vox box and I really do love them. I compared them to my dr. Scholls inserts that I bought a year or two ago. I love these in all shoes from heels to boots. I would definitely repurchase to have some laying around!
Raven P.
Cloverport, KY
They didn't slide around on me while I was walking or slightly jogging chasing after kiddos. However they didn't give me the cushion I expected after a few hours of ware. But I still enjoyed my free sample and consider buying more!
Asja H.
i got these for free from the Rosy VoxBox. heels are great but an absolute dread to wear for more than a few hours. thankfully i put these in my shoes before my awards ceremony and avoided all that discomfort. will definitely be purchasing for my other heels
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These soft little pads feel like I'm walking on clouds! They give me great comfort in any of my shoes during my long days. They keep my feet in place and provide comfort. An affordable way to bring comfort into everyday wear!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?