BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were the best thing ever my feet never slip anymore and my fav shoes can be my fav shoes again! They made tight shoes a little tighter but I would still use them again.
Jacque M.
Webster, TX
These were a bit more firm than I would have liked and I wish they were a bit wider, but other than that, they definitely help to provide a bit more support in uncomfy shoes!
Celeste A.
Austin , TX
I love the extra cushion and that it has adhesive so it does not slip! Super easy to place at the ball of your feet. Created an extra long wear experience on my stilettos.
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
No more aching pigs! These will cushion them on their own little pillow! Helps prevent pain and aches from the hard bottoms of heals! Highly recommended if you love your feet!
Paige B.
N Brunswick, NJ
When I wear heels, I always get extremely sore on the ball of my feet. Luckily these came just in time for my vacations through my Rosy Vox Box. When I put them on I was able to walk around for HOURS when I normally give up my heels after wearing them for a few MINUTES!
Leslie C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I am a full time employee and I work constantly. My job recommended me to dress up every single day in heels and once I received this product it was so simple and easy to use and will definitely be buying this product in the future.
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
I love them. The ball of the feet is where I need most support when I wear my heels. I could buy a pair for all my high heels and get a few extra hours in them with no pain!
Liz V.
Used this over the weekend going out with friends was comfortable kept my feet comfortable no rubbing. I really like it and
Going to get it for a couple
Other pairs of shoes
Rebecca R.
I got these free from Influenster in a Vox Box. They add extra support and comfort for shoes that might hurt after a while. And they don't slip like other brands I've tried!
Adja G.
Reynoldsburg , OH
Received this product complimentary from the one and only amazing influenster. This product works amazing! It provides a great cushion and support to my feet in heels! I really love this product and definitely recommend it to others!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?