BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jacque M.
Webster, TX
These were a bit more firm than I would have liked and I wish they were a bit wider, but other than that, they definitely help to provide a bit more support in uncomfy shoes!
Paige R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These were the best thing ever my feet never slip anymore and my fav shoes can be my fav shoes again! They made tight shoes a little tighter but I would still use them again.
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Love these!! Broke out a new pair of heels for a couple meetings downtown which required a little bit of walking and it helped so much! I found them at kohls and bought a few packs!
Courtney R.
Riverview, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these inserts high heels are not comfortable so these make them manageable for the hours that I have them on I received these complimentary from influenster and fancy feet
Doris Del Mar R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I was needing this for a pair of heels that I have and oh man, do they come in handy! I'm so in love with how comfortable they are. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jennifer S.
Bronx , NY
This is so perfect to have for every single woman in they closet. It helps you out when you need a little more cushion on your feet. With all the heels you wear all the time.
Natalie M.
Love these fancy feet foot petals so much !! I was able to stand on my feet for longer than I normally would of been able to !! Affordable and comfortable a definite must buy
CAROLYN K.
Cave Creek, AZ
I did like these for the time that I had them. I put them in my flats and they really seemed to help. Although it seemed when it was time to take them out of my shoes it was very hard to get out.
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
No more aching pigs! These will cushion them on their own little pillow! Helps prevent pain and aches from the hard bottoms of heals! Highly recommended if you love your feet!
Jillian D.
Henderson, NV
I love them. The ball of the feet is where I need most support when I wear my heels. I could buy a pair for all my high heels and get a few extra hours in them with no pain!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?