BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Andrea D.
Adel, IA
Love these! I was skeptical but I tossed these in my danskos before work one day and holy cow, I could tell the difference in my calfs and legs. These give support, cushion, and are so easy to use! Perfect for heels, wedges, clogs, any!
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
I love using these foot petals by Fancy Feet. It held my feet stay on the ground all night while I dance the night away. They are reasonably priced and you can find these at Walmart or Target!

I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
I hate wearing heels only because my feet hurt after awhile and I end up bear foot the rest of the night. After trying this that I got for free from influenster I love them ! So comfortable and I can dance all night. Thank you influencer
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I received this product for free for testing purposes. It's definitely effective at making my feet hurt less in high heels. They are very easy to use and are better than other products on the market that I've tried. I would definitely recommend.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
I hate heels, most the ones the are open toed or that don't have a wedge. But serious made my experience with my open toed high heel shoe change completely. I feel like I can walk with more confidence because the cushion makes a difference.
Shelby M.
South Beloit, IL
These were not my favorite ball cushions. When working in a restaurant a few years back, I had purchased some and they did great. These I felt slipped around my shoe a bit and rubbed weird on my foot when walking. These aren't for everyone.
Wethonia M.
Madisonville, KY
I use these in my work shoes, as a preschool teacher I am ALWAYS on the go! These are amazing to my feet, I was skeptical at first but as I wore them they became comfortable. I would DEFINITELY buy these!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
These made my feet actually be able to survive walking in five inch heels. My feet sweat like crazy and my feet didn't slip and slide around in these Which made me happy. I did receive these for free in exhchange for an honest review!
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
I have a wedding I'm in and I'm required to wear these horrendously uncomfortable heels so I was incredibly happy when I received these in my Rosy Vox Box. They're comfortable and make a world of difference while walking in my heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?