BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
These are a lifesaver. I am always in heels and that can be taxing on my feet. These cushions helped to relieve the pressure and keep me comfortable for longer periods of time.
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
We ALL have those shoes we love to wear but are a pain to our feet! I can now last a girls night out because of these!
received this product free to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
Awesome product, pairing it with heels in wearing for a wedding. It definitely helps my feet and makes the heels way more comfortable especially being on my feet the whole day!
Jennifer S.
Bronx , NY
This is so perfect to have for every single woman in they closet. It helps you out when you need a little more cushion on your feet. With all the heels you wear all the time.
Doris Del Mar R.
I was needing this for a pair of heels that I have and oh man, do they come in handy! I'm so in love with how comfortable they are. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Sarah B.
Lorain, OH
Love these!! Broke out a new pair of heels for a couple meetings downtown which required a little bit of walking and it helped so much! I found them at kohls and bought a few packs!
Krissy C.
Wallace, ID
No more aching pigs! These will cushion them on their own little pillow! Helps prevent pain and aches from the hard bottoms of heals! Highly recommended if you love your feet!
CAROLYN K.
Cave Creek, AZ
I did like these for the time that I had them. I put them in my flats and they really seemed to help. Although it seemed when it was time to take them out of my shoes it was very hard to get out.
Courtney R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love these inserts high heels are not comfortable so these make them manageable for the hours that I have them on I received these complimentary from influenster and fancy feet
Mimi M.
Zachary , LA
I just used mine and I work on my feet all day ! And these were a relief the first day I tried them. I got them free to try, but I will be buying more. It's very comfortable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?