BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kitty C.
I love these! I get frustrated that many shoes do not have any cushion or support in them but these are small enough to add just a little comfort into any shoe. I usually get sore on the fronts of my feet but with these, I'm able to walk a lot longer without trouble.
Marijke v.
Fancy feet is such a great product! It easily stays in your shoe and provides an amazing amount of extra comfort and support to your feet. I wore this to a dance a few weeks ago and thanks to fancy feet I was able to keep my heels on all night!
Lissete A.
I got these fancy feet cushions for review purposes and I cannot be happier I got them! I don't usually wear high heels anymore so it's nice to have some sort of support that prevent my feet from sliding when I walk! Super comfortable! Love them ❤
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I can't wear high heals to save my life because of the pain that I have on the balls of my feet. Slipped these into a pair of heals and was so surprised I was able to stay in my shoes for hours with out sitting down. Putting these in all my shoes.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
alegra tu caminar con estas maravillosas plantillas especiales para proteger  el arco del pie al utilizar calzado que maltrata tus pies, ideal para sandalias altas, botines o cualquier calzado que lo amerite, es incomparable con algo parecido en el mercado, las recomiendo.
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I'm so glad these came with my Influenster RosyVoxBox, I probably would've never thought to try them! They make wearing heels SO MUCH MORE comfortable! My feet don't hurt at all after a long day when I have these slipped in my shoes! Definitely worth buying!
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
They were more comfortable than I expected considering how thin they are. I liked that they actually stick to the shoe so they stayed in place. Only gave it a 4/5 because they were too thick to be work with my closed toed pumps. Made the shoe too tight to wear.
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
I received this product in a recent Vox Box and I have to admit - This is one of my favorites so far! They are so comfortable and hold in place all day!

*I received this product complimentary of Influenster but all opinions are my own.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?