BY FOOT PETALS

Kitty C.
I love these! I get frustrated that many shoes do not have any cushion or support in them but these are small enough to add just a little comfort into any shoe. I usually get sore on the fronts of my feet but with these, I'm able to walk a lot longer without trouble.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
These made my heels so much easier to wear! Super fast to put in your shoe and make a world of a difference. So happy to finally get use out of shoes I wasn't wearing because my feet would slide around. Will definitely get some for all of my high heels.
Marijke v.
Fancy feet is such a great product! It easily stays in your shoe and provides an amazing amount of extra comfort and support to your feet. I wore this to a dance a few weeks ago and thanks to fancy feet I was able to keep my heels on all night!
Lissete A.
I got these fancy feet cushions for review purposes and I cannot be happier I got them! I don't usually wear high heels anymore so it's nice to have some sort of support that prevent my feet from sliding when I walk! Super comfortable! Love them ❤
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
I can't wear high heals to save my life because of the pain that I have on the balls of my feet. Slipped these into a pair of heals and was so surprised I was able to stay in my shoes for hours with out sitting down. Putting these in all my shoes.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
These are pretty amazing. I haven't been able to wear my favorite pair of heels lately, but when using Fancy Feet ball of cushions in the heels, they really provided the comfort I need! Thank you influenster for letting me try this for free!
Courtney T.
Statesville , NC
I'm so glad these came with my Influenster RosyVoxBox, I probably would've never thought to try them! They make wearing heels SO MUCH MORE comfortable! My feet don't hurt at all after a long day when I have these slipped in my shoes! Definitely worth buying!
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
They were more comfortable than I expected considering how thin they are. I liked that they actually stick to the shoe so they stayed in place. Only gave it a 4/5 because they were too thick to be work with my closed toed pumps. Made the shoe too tight to wear.
Dany V.
New Castle, DE
Ahhh ! Eu amoooo. Nós que usamos salto , sabemos bem o que é isso. Esse produto e maravilho . Eu tenho os pés bem magrinhos e por isso acho que doi além do comum, depois que descobrir esse palmilhas para os pés , nunca mais quis outra vida. ❤
Crystal B.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product so much. I work at an office and wear heels all the time. This is super useful,and soft,honeslty awesome product. Think of buying more. I received these complementary for testing purposes and I'm so happy I received them!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's