BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Heather W.
Yeah they seem very comfy and everything, but I personally don't need to wear any cushions when I wear any type of shoes.. then again I'm not the type to wear heels all the time. I would recommend them to the girls who definitely do though!
Corina V.
Renton, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These definitely add some comfort to my heels. It relieves the discomfort of walking on the balls of my feet a bit. It's not a miracle worker for no pain heels, but it does help.
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Great stuff. Would recommend to anyone! Really makes a difference with my uncomfortable heels!! I got it from free from Influenster and would definitely buy it myself! Love them
Crystal C.
I had high hopes for this but they simply did not get the job done for me unfortunately. They did give some support which is why I gave three stars, but not nearly enough for me.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
I put these in my boots with a thin bottom. They made my feet feel more comfy while walking. Didn't get blisters or feel any rubbing. I'd use this product again! #happyfeet #fancyfeet
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
These things are seriously my saving grace! I love heels but by the end of the day my feet always hurt so bad. These take the pressure off and make them so much more comfortable.
Whitney L.
San Antonio , TX
We ALL have those shoes we love to wear but are a pain to our feet! I can now last a girls night out because of these!
received this product free to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
These are a lifesaver. I am always in heels and that can be taxing on my feet. These cushions helped to relieve the pressure and keep me comfortable for longer periods of time.
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
Awesome product, pairing it with heels in wearing for a wedding. It definitely helps my feet and makes the heels way more comfortable especially being on my feet the whole day!
Alasia S.
I decided to put these in my Van's and they're so comfy! I can barely tell anything is there and my feet stay in place. I love how thin they are especially. Definitely worth trying!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?