BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Heather W.
Yeah they seem very comfy and everything, but I personally don't need to wear any cushions when I wear any type of shoes.. then again I'm not the type to wear heels all the time. I would recommend them to the girls who definitely do though!
Jillian V.
Atlanta, GA
These things are seriously my saving grace! I love heels but by the end of the day my feet always hurt so bad. These take the pressure off and make them so much more comfortable.
Corina V.
Renton, WA
These definitely add some comfort to my heels. It relieves the discomfort of walking on the balls of my feet a bit. It's not a miracle worker for no pain heels, but it does help.
Yadira G.
Denver, CO
Really liked these, they gave me extra support while wearing my tall thin heels and made me feel like I had more control. They stayed comfortable throughout a night of dancing.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
I put these in my boots with a thin bottom. They made my feet feel more comfy while walking. Didn't get blisters or feel any rubbing. I'd use this product again! #happyfeet #fancyfeet
Jennifer J.
Crofton, MD
I love this! Usually my feet slide in and out of my heels but they don't anymore. This product exceeded my expectations. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Emily K.
These are lifesavers! I wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly running around the office completing tasks. Without these pads, my feet were so sore at the end of the day. Now, I can wear my heels for 9 hours straight without pain!
Marlanda W.
The woodlands, TX
I don't wear heels often anymore, but when I do, these are perfect! They relieve the discomfort on the balls of my feet! Definitely putting a pair of these in my wedding heels!
Courtney C.
Glen Burnie, MD
These are good but I wish they were half the size. I got mine from the rosy vox box. Seems abbot more stiff than dr scholls so I wish they were softer to be more effective. Overall they work though.
Heaven W.
Saint Louis, MO
I wore these and the fancy feet patches kept my feet from sliding around even when the bottom of my foot got sweaty it still didn't move so these were very useful thank you influenster.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?