BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
Fancy Feet have been a life saver! They make all my favorite heels comfortable for hours on end! They have made my feet comfortable in all sorts of shoes from sun up to to sundown!!
Katie W.
Got to test these out from the Rosy Voxbox. These work well but depends of the original fit of the shoe because you need a little extra room for the padding. Feet still sore at the end of the day but no where near what they would be without them!
These are really nice! I put them in my favorite mule heels. It gives extra cushion and makes my feet feel great. *I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes
Ashley C.
Leicester, NC
These were very comfy to me, my feet always start hurting after a while because I have a high arched foot. I got these in my Rosy Voxbox. I would definitely recommend using these!
Emily A.
Received this product complimentary in my voxbox! I thought they were really nice to add to my shoes. Barely even noticed they were there until I realized my feet didn't hurt! Super nice, I would definitely buy them in a store if these were to wear down or anything.
Ivy D.
Really comfortable and fit nicely in all the shoes I've tried them in so far. Adds some cushion to heels that might not be so comfortable and definitely helps your foot stay in place.
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
I have a high arch, so these help me so much! I usually wear these with my wedges. I wish the product was a little wider and that the whole product had the sticky part on the back. They are very easy to use! I will be using these all spring and summer!
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
These feel great on my feet. I really need to get some more for the rest of my shoes. It really do feel like you are walking on air. Also its not expensive pretty much affordable.
Yina F.
Doral, FL
I recieved this product complimemtary from Influenster, and it's simply amazing, I'm not afraid or wearing my heels anymore, really happy I had the oportunity to try them it's definetly a Must Have if you love wearing Hugh heels
Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I received these free from Influenster. They are easy to use...all you have to do is remove the adhesive backing and press into place! They are very affordable! Less than $5 from Macy's! The material creates a non slip and cushioned surface for your feet.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?