Buy on Kohl's*
Giu L.
Brandon , FL
It really helps to the back of your heal your feet feels very good even though you wear height heels or flats , it's very affordable and super easy to use!!!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Ashlee H.
Flagstaff , AZ
These made my heels so much more wearable! I love high high heels and my feet start to cramp up after about an hour but i wore my heels for 3 hours perfectly fine with these little cushions !!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I hate wearing heels because they hurt my feet. This helps me be able to wear my heels comfortably. It is available for a low price. It is also shaped like a cute flower.
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
I am on my feet daily and these have really made a big impact at the end of the day. I have tried multiple products including dr sholls. I use these in every pair of shoes I own. I wouldn't go a day with out these in my shoes!
Lauren H.
['Tuscaloosa', 'AL'], AL
I love these things! I had a pair of shoes that I desperately wanted to bring to NYC, but they were new and were not broken in.. and you know it's all about being trendy. But I popped these bad boys and and I felt no pain for the whole day!! I highly recommend
Kiomara C.
Port St Lucie, FL
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. It is easy and very comfortable to use. You can stay standing up all day and be pain free.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I received these free from @influenster for testing purposes. I've never tried inserts bebore, but they are very comfy. Keeps my feet from hurting. #MyFancyFeet #contest
Carol L.
Cupertino, CA
I am horrible with heels. I can't last 15 minutes in them. My hubs always knows to bring flip flops with us if he sees me leaving the house in heels. Using these allows me to last a little longer in heels! Thanks, FancyFeet!
Vanessa F.
These Foot petals saved my life last weekend! I had no other choice but to wear new heels and I don't think I could have done it without the foot petals! So happy I was able to try these thanks to Influenster and fancy feet!
Jessica S.
Florence , Al
I love the Fancy Feet Petals! These feel great and have good support! I have been wanting to try these! Thank you Influenster! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?