BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product! Super easy to use, just pop them into your fav high heeled shoes and your good to go! I used it every time I wear my sexy shoes ;) definitely recommend and I'm super satisfied.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
These feel great on my feet. I really need to get some more for the rest of my shoes. It really do feel like you are walking on air. Also its not expensive pretty much affordable.
Christina H.
Trussville, AL
I have a high arch, so these help me so much! I usually wear these with my wedges. I wish the product was a little wider and that the whole product had the sticky part on the back. They are very easy to use! I will be using these all spring and summer!
Yina F.
I recieved this product complimemtary from Influenster, and it's simply amazing, I'm not afraid or wearing my heels anymore, really happy I had the oportunity to try them it's definetly a Must Have if you love wearing Hugh heels
Emily A.
Received this product complimentary in my voxbox! I thought they were really nice to add to my shoes. Barely even noticed they were there until I realized my feet didn't hurt! Super nice, I would definitely buy them in a store if these were to wear down or anything.
Ashley C.
Leicester, NC
These were very comfy to me, my feet always start hurting after a while because I have a high arched foot. I got these in my Rosy Voxbox. I would definitely recommend using these!
Ivy D.
Really comfortable and fit nicely in all the shoes I've tried them in so far. Adds some cushion to heels that might not be so comfortable and definitely helps your foot stay in place.
Faith J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I received these free from Influenster. They are easy to use...all you have to do is remove the adhesive backing and press into place! They are very affordable! Less than $5 from Macy's! The material creates a non slip and cushioned surface for your feet.
Crystal C.
I had high hopes for this but they simply did not get the job done for me unfortunately. They did give some support which is why I gave three stars, but not nearly enough for me.
Heather W.
Yeah they seem very comfy and everything, but I personally don't need to wear any cushions when I wear any type of shoes.. then again I'm not the type to wear heels all the time. I would recommend them to the girls who definitely do though!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?