BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I really liked them, I used them in a closed toe heel for a weeding and they worked great. Definitely made the heel more tolerable. I would recommend these to others.
Cecilia C.
Happy valley, OR
I received these for free in my rosy box box and i used them when I went out one night and wore heels! Let me tell you, these babies saved my feet! I would recommend this to everyone I know who struggles with having achey feet after a night out in heels!
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
Because I have flat feet, I live in insoles. Even in my sneakers I'm always adding them. These are perfect for my heels because they're not in view. They're super comfy and easy to attach to the shoe. Plus you can move them from shoe to shoe. Definitely a must have!
👸 Erica S.
Really does help keep ur foot from sliding forward and definitely provides comfort but doesn't offer arch support to assist the cushion for the ball of ur foot I got mine complimentary to test thanks to influenster
Kitty C.
I love these! I get frustrated that many shoes do not have any cushion or support in them but these are small enough to add just a little comfort into any shoe. I usually get sore on the fronts of my feet but with these, I'm able to walk a lot longer without trouble.
Madison S.
Pittsburgh , PA
This product has helped me severely due to me being on my feet all day. I slide them into my shoes and I by the end of the day, my feet do not hurt as they used to. I would definitely recommend this product to others who work on their feet all day.
Jamie B.
These are definitely worth purchasing! They made my shoes fit better and feel way more comfortable! If you're gonna be walking around a lot or standing on your feet all day while still trying to look cute, these will make it possible! The price is great too!
Samantha K.
Ellicott City, MD
These cushions are nice because they are not just fabric that will flatten out, nor are they gels that can cause sweating and blisters. They seem to be a nice fabric-covered, silicone feeling pad. Really great! I received this product for free, but all opinions are my own!
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I liked these. I could hardly tell they were in my shoe and that's saying something as I am very picky about what I wear. They probably work best with higher heels, but did give me some extra support in flats. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try!
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
These made my heels so much easier to wear! Super fast to put in your shoe and make a world of a difference. So happy to finally get use out of shoes I wasn't wearing because my feet would slide around. Will definitely get some for all of my high heels.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?