BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Krissy T.
Evansville, IN
I love these ball of foot cushions! I have really bad feet and have to wear inserts all the time and these are great! Super comfortable and you can't even tell that they are there!
Maria M.
i think pretty much all of my shoes have one type or another of insoles in them. these are really comfy as they're not chunky but definitely make your shoes a bit more comfortable.
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it was a great product :) I used it for my flats! Super comfortable I would definitely purchase again :) thank you Influenster :D
These are really nice! I put them in my favorite mule heels. It gives extra cushion and makes my feet feel great. *I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
Fancy Feet have been a life saver! They make all my favorite heels comfortable for hours on end! They have made my feet comfortable in all sorts of shoes from sun up to to sundown!!
Marissa M.
flagstaff, AZ
I just put these on a pair or heels that I have been trying to break in. The insoles have made them noticeably more comfortable. I definitely plan on adding theses to future heels!
Katie W.
Got to test these out from the Rosy Voxbox. These work well but depends of the original fit of the shoe because you need a little extra room for the padding. Feet still sore at the end of the day but no where near what they would be without them!
Jessica A.
Love! Love! Love! I can't get over how amazing these squishy things are! I can't... I honestly don't know why I've never tried them before. Never wearing my heels without there ever again!
maia w.
Elgin , IL
Cannot say enough about what a life saver these are for my feet!! Provides comfort without being obtrusive in your shoes! Highly recommend!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Cheryll M.
I tried these cushions with a pair of my 6 inch heels and they made them feel great! There was less pressure on the ball of my foot and it was cushioned like it was supposed to be.
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?