BY FOOT PETALS

Melissa C.
So great! Used this when I went out for the night with my stilettos and my feet were so much more comfortable for the whole night then without on my uncomfy shoes. I need more for all of my shoes. I've used Aldo's product and this one is much more of a cushion
wendy l.
The cushion does exactly what it's supposed to. It gives comfort but also prevents the foot from sliding forward. The cushion gel stays in place and you don't have to worry about it moving around. I do have to say these work way better with heels than flats.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
I only started using this product because I had a pair of shoes that killed my feet. These REALLY did help make my foot fit better in the shoes and made them way comfier. Super easy to use, lasts a long time and cannot see them at all! Great product.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. Such a great product! Very comfortable on my feet and adorable to buy! They definitely help - especially for events like weddings/work where I know I'll be in heels for long time!
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
I received this in a voxbox, and I fell I. Love with this product. I used them on a pair of heels that are rather high and usually always kill the bottom of my feet. After a night out of dancing, this was a total game changer. I am definitely buying again.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I really liked them, I used them in a closed toe heel for a weeding and they worked great. Definitely made the heel more tolerable. I would recommend these to others.
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This adds he extra cushion I need to wear my heels. Although, I'm sure over time it will wear down. I plan to repurchase a new pair. They help me wear my favorite heels that I couldn't wear before. My feet would always slide forward but now the fit is a little better.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
How did it never occur to me to put squishy things in my incredibly uncomfortable shoes? Seriously. It's just a bit of extra padding at the ball of the foot and it makes a world of difference.
They stay in place, so no bunching up at your toes.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
I really didn't think this was necessary or if it would make a difference if I used it, but I was wrong they made my feet feel so much better. Especially when I was wearing heels, my wear time was so much longer.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.