BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Samantha M.
These make such a huge difference in heels! I have a pair that are just a little too big and they keep my feet from sliding while offering some extra padding for the ball of my foot.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like these shoe inserts they work well in high heels. Your feet are less stressed they are easy to use. Work well for a long work day . I think they are very affordable I am satisfied with this product.
Jessica A.
Love! Love! Love! I can't get over how amazing these squishy things are! I can't... I honestly don't know why I've never tried them before. Never wearing my heels without there ever again!
Maria M.
i think pretty much all of my shoes have one type or another of insoles in them. these are really comfy as they're not chunky but definitely make your shoes a bit more comfortable.
Jennifer A.
Bay Shore, NY
Love this product! Super easy to use, just pop them into your fav high heeled shoes and your good to go! I used it every time I wear my sexy shoes ;) definitely recommend and I'm super satisfied.
These are really nice! I put them in my favorite mule heels. It gives extra cushion and makes my feet feel great. *I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes
Cheryll M.
I tried these cushions with a pair of my 6 inch heels and they made them feel great! There was less pressure on the ball of my foot and it was cushioned like it was supposed to be.
Marissa M.
Flagstaff, AZ
I just put these on a pair or heels that I have been trying to break in. The insoles have made them noticeably more comfortable. I definitely plan on adding theses to future heels!
maia w.
Elgin, IL
Cannot say enough about what a life saver these are for my feet!! Provides comfort without being obtrusive in your shoes! Highly recommend!Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster and it was a great product :) I used it for my flats! Super comfortable I would definitely purchase again :) thank you Influenster :D
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?