BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are great at making your nice shoes feel nice. Super thin and fits well even with open toes. Visually you can't see them but you can definitely feel the little cushion. Product was received compliments of Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
wendy l.
The cushion does exactly what it's supposed to. It gives comfort but also prevents the foot from sliding forward. The cushion gel stays in place and you don't have to worry about it moving around. I do have to say these work way better with heels than flats.
Megan A.
North St Paul, MN
Perfect for my favorite pair of heels! I can leave for a night out with my girlfriends and not feel like going home at 10pm! These foot petals are heaven on my feet, and now all of my girlfriends use them too. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Ellyn C.
W Lafayette, IN
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. Such a great product! Very comfortable on my feet and adorable to buy! They definitely help - especially for events like weddings/work where I know I'll be in heels for long time!
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Veronica S.
Miami Shores, FL
I received this in a voxbox, and I fell I. Love with this product. I used them on a pair of heels that are rather high and usually always kill the bottom of my feet. After a night out of dancing, this was a total game changer. I am definitely buying again.
Grace O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i love these foot petals!! they make my favorite shoes way more comfortable, especially my 3 inch heel boots. they're super easy to use - totally met my expectations. i received these from influenster, but i would totally buy them again on my own. love!
Taylor P.
Murfreesboro, TN
This adds he extra cushion I need to wear my heels. Although, I'm sure over time it will wear down. I plan to repurchase a new pair. They help me wear my favorite heels that I couldn't wear before. My feet would always slide forward but now the fit is a little better.
Abbigail A.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing and review purposes. I really liked them, I used them in a closed toe heel for a weeding and they worked great. Definitely made the heel more tolerable. I would recommend these to others.
Kaitlyn L.
Middle Island, NY
I really didn't think this was necessary or if it would make a difference if I used it, but I was wrong they made my feet feel so much better. Especially when I was wearing heels, my wear time was so much longer.Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?