BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Libie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I got these to test from influenster and they have completely revolutionized my foot ware!  OMG i am going to buy one for every pair of my shoes! they are so supportive i want to use them every day, and i have been recommending them to all of my friends to try
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
I have never actually heard of these before I got them in my voxbox! They are very simple easy to use and I love them! I put them in a pair of my heels and my feet didn't slide forward and give me blisters! This honestly is a great product and I'm sad I didn't know about it before.
Savannah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love to wear heels and uncomfortable shoes are of course the prettiest. Fancy feet helps to keep the pain at bay and cushions my foot inside of my shoe to prevent pain from even starting. I can't wait to buy more pairs for more shoes. Received Complimentary for testing purposes
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are great at making your nice shoes feel nice. Super thin and fits well even with open toes. Visually you can't see them but you can definitely feel the little cushion. Product was received compliments of Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
Mei L.
These cushions make life so easy whether it be work shoes or heels! They are really easy to insert in any shoe and they alleviate the stress on your feet. Overall definitely give them a try if you have foot pain due to your shoes, because they'll really help!
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this product for testing purposes and I'm obsessed with it! I don't wear heels too often, so when I do, my feet are always in agony. With these inserts, my feet no longer hurt. They're soft and cushioning, and I'll definitely purchase more of them.
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I loved using them with my high heels. Makes everything so much comfy and I get not blisters at the end of the night. I'm going to be purchasing more for my other shoes. I received this product for free from influenster.
Chris W.
DES PLAINES, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love these foot cushions for extra cushioning in my shoes. Not only does it help keep my feet from sliding when my heels are a little too big, but they give extra cushioning to the balls of my feet. Definitely need these for all my heels to make them more comfortable!
Elizabeth Z.
I have bought these in the past for my work shoes and Influenster recently sent me these for free to try! It made me remember how amazing these are for a working woman. If you are on your feet all day this are so cushiony and give you a little more support!
Melissa C.
So great! Used this when I went out for the night with my stilettos and my feet were so much more comfortable for the whole night then without on my uncomfy shoes. I need more for all of my shoes. I've used Aldo's product and this one is much more of a cushion
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?