BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI
This product is great! I always have a problem of my feet sliding when I wear heels and flats. With this product I am able to wear them without a problem! It also adds great stability!
Ledy Scarlet P.
Doral, FL
Lo ameeee, perfecto para los zapatos altos lindos pero incómodo en cierta parte, lo use este fin de semana y es super comodo para usar todo el dia los zapatos altos. Lo recomiendo 100%
Daph D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super comfortable 😍 to die for. If your heels makes you feel uncomfortable, totally recommend this product. I got this product as a sample from the rosy voxbox, will be getting more!!!
Paola S.
Naples, FL
Although I usually don't wear high heels or jave trouble when I do, this product seemed quite helpful, it gaves my feet and extra protection and I felt safetier.
I really recommend this product.
Summer M.
These are great. Definitely a way to wear those not-so-comfortable shoes that you've been dying to pull out of the closet. (Received free from Influenster and Fancy Feet for review.)
Sylvia P.
Woodside, NY
These just make shoes so much more comfortable. At first I thought I wouldn't need these for my heels, but after adding Fancy Feet it was as if I didn't even need to take off my heels anytime soon. I received these complimentary from the Rosy VoxBox
Samantha M.
These make such a huge difference in heels! I have a pair that are just a little too big and they keep my feet from sliding while offering some extra padding for the ball of my foot.
Emily M.
Love this! I work all day on my feet and it really keeps them from not hurting!! I have high arches and when I take a step I always land right on the balls of my feet, this is great!
amanda o.
ellsworth, ME
I just started my job managing at a restaurant and this couldn't have come at a more perfect time! gives me a perfect amount of support and isn't in  the way at all! I literally wear this every single shift without fail and will be buying more! A++++
Yanicia D.
I love fancy feet!! They work great. I use them for my heels that usually hurt my feet after a couple of hours using them but with fancy feet the heels last longer on my feet then usual.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?