BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Isabella F.
Brownstown, MI
This product is great! I always have a problem of my feet sliding when I wear heels and flats. With this product I am able to wear them without a problem! It also adds great stability!
amanda o.
ellsworth, ME
I just started my job managing at a restaurant and this couldn't have come at a more perfect time! gives me a perfect amount of support and isn't in  the way at all! I literally wear this every single shift without fail and will be buying more! A++++
Sylvia P.
Woodside, NY
These just make shoes so much more comfortable. At first I thought I wouldn't need these for my heels, but after adding Fancy Feet it was as if I didn't even need to take off my heels anytime soon. I received these complimentary from the Rosy VoxBox
Emily M.
Love this! I work all day on my feet and it really keeps them from not hurting!! I have high arches and when I take a step I always land right on the balls of my feet, this is great!
Yanicia D.
I love fancy feet!! They work great. I use them for my heels that usually hurt my feet after a couple of hours using them but with fancy feet the heels last longer on my feet then usual.
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
I think they are great and amazing if you need support while wearing heels. one issue is depending on the shoe, you may need to cut them down. and they may be too thick on a tighter heel, but otherwise worth the buy. i think it's amazing they are good for multiple uses as well. got these from influenster in a voxbox
Summer M.
These are great. Definitely a way to wear those not-so-comfortable shoes that you've been dying to pull out of the closet. (Received free from Influenster and Fancy Feet for review.)
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
I like these shoe inserts they work well in high heels. Your feet are less stressed they are easy to use. Work well for a long work day . I think they are very affordable I am satisfied with this product.
Samantha M.
These make such a huge difference in heels! I have a pair that are just a little too big and they keep my feet from sliding while offering some extra padding for the ball of my foot.
Maria M.
i think pretty much all of my shoes have one type or another of insoles in them. these are really comfy as they're not chunky but definitely make your shoes a bit more comfortable.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?