BY FOOT PETALS

Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
Can I just say that I like this product. It goes perfect with my converse and they help my feet feel better. Plus a little extra cushion is always great. I received this product complimentary in my Rosy Voxbox.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
I love this  product. I am so thankful to Influenster and Fancy Feet for sending me this product to review. I placed the pads into my new cowboy boots to alleviate some of the pressure and pain that I was experiencing from new boots and these work like a DREAM. I will absolutely be purchasing more.
Savannah C.
I love to wear heels and uncomfortable shoes are of course the prettiest. Fancy feet helps to keep the pain at bay and cushions my foot inside of my shoe to prevent pain from even starting. I can't wait to buy more pairs for more shoes. Received Complimentary for testing purposes
Chris W.
Des Plaines, IL
I love these foot cushions for extra cushioning in my shoes. Not only does it help keep my feet from sliding when my heels are a little too big, but they give extra cushioning to the balls of my feet. Definitely need these for all my heels to make them more comfortable!
Jackalyn E.
These are so comfortable and make me feel so secure, I used them on my work shoes and I am so glad I put them there, I have used other similar products but so far these are my fav.
Mei L.
These cushions make life so easy whether it be work shoes or heels! They are really easy to insert in any shoe and they alleviate the stress on your feet. Overall definitely give them a try if you have foot pain due to your shoes, because they'll really help!
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I received this product for testing purposes and I'm obsessed with it! I don't wear heels too often, so when I do, my feet are always in agony. With these inserts, my feet no longer hurt. They're soft and cushioning, and I'll definitely purchase more of them.
Christina L.
I give this product a 5 out of 5 stars. I loved using them with my high heels. Makes everything so much comfy and I get not blisters at the end of the night. I'm going to be purchasing more for my other shoes. I received this product for free from influenster.
Elizabeth Z.
I have bought these in the past for my work shoes and Influenster recently sent me these for free to try! It made me remember how amazing these are for a working woman. If you are on your feet all day this are so cushiony and give you a little more support!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
These are great at making your nice shoes feel nice. Super thin and fits well even with open toes. Visually you can't see them but you can definitely feel the little cushion. Product was received compliments of Influenster and fancy feet for review purposes.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's